The Official Xbox Reveal Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1141
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Krazie said:
I'll have to hear more about this..

But first reaction =
I actually don't mind this. I like having all of my games on my HDD.
 5 years ago '08        #1142
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,753 | Props total: 369 369
Sony lost but their stocks went up after the xboxone reveal
 05-21-2013, 01:41 PM         #1143
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
So...

Mandatory Installations
Games Tied To Online Accounts
No Pre-Owned Games/Rentals Without A Fee
An Exclusive Partnership With EA...

Oh, I bet this is going to go extremely well...
 Peter Griffin said:
I wonder how this will effect gamefly, blockbuster etc. I play a lot of used games because I don't have the money to pay 60 for each game I want to try but this pay to play pre-owned is meh
 GollyI'mGully said:

r.i.p. xbox
they trying to sucker money out of yall

ive been with xbox from the start but fu*k man i think

you have to have gold to watch your TV cable i bet

we have Smart TV's that can stream youtube and Netflix but yet Xbox you have to have a Gold Membership GTFO

[spoiler - click to view]

05-21-2013, 01:41 PM         #1144
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
its was a UNVEIL not a show all tell all lol E3 is in 3 weeks why show it a big gameplay display now when they can do it there, they got all that kinect functionality sh*t outta the way and has let it out they have 15 exclusives and 6 new IP's I'm good

Doug already said you dont have to be always connected to play single player games and they didn't fu*k up the controller....

I leave with about the same reaction I had after the ps4 unveil i'm interested I liked all the dashboard feature now they have to sell me on the game (same with ps4) E3 is where I'll make my decision.....

I saw what I needed to
Same. I aint on payroll for either side I aint selling my soul for these rich people. Whoever comes harder at E3 and down the stretch to the winter holidays is who I'm riding with.
 5 years ago '05        #1145
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21136 21136
 Ctrllers said:
The quick change feature was dope, and faster than doing so with the remote (yeah, the remote every one of you have lost in the couch at some point in time). The fantasy football instant update feature was dope... will get more people into it, and those already interested a new platform to keep track. From 15,000 current xbox live servers to 300,000... quite the leap. A 15% faster controller-to-console response time, 40 changes to the controller, to include "in trigger" tiny motors for better rumble, and those thumbsticks...

[pic - click to view]

The new kinect supports 1080p. Console has 3 built in operating systems, each with a different function, and 8 brand new exclusives that haven't been shown. I didn't touch on everything (I don't think) but there's something important to remember. This is a console announcement, not a game announcement. That's what E3 is for. I want to see what the console offers... and this reveal (although short) was mainly about the console, and not a console announcement filled with games to substitute for a lack of console offerings.

I don't get the gripes about the console look. It's modern and simplified, and will blend well with the other hardware I currently have placed in my entertainment center. I don't get the gripes regarding no backwards compatibility. I won't buy a new expensive console to play the games I'm tired of playing lol. I want a newer experience. I'm glad to say that I'll be getting both newer offerings at some point, but all this bickering seems pretty silly considering most minds were made up well before either announcement.
Strong post from a new member

You'd have to be a complete idiot to think they'd show all their games before E3 when it's only a few weeks away. This is the ground work to show the console and its offerings.
 05-21-2013, 01:41 PM         #1146
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what channel is this
 5 years ago '13        #1147
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
PS4 will reign supreme.

Yall watch
 5 years ago '12        #1148
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12

Like ps4, Xbox One isn't backwards compatible with Xbox 360 discs or Xbox Live Arcade, Gamerscore transfers
 05-21-2013, 01:43 PM         #1149
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gagethedesigner said:
holy fack
 05-21-2013, 01:43 PM         #1150
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k i missed it
 5 years ago '04        #1151
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 1402 1402
this is one ugly bi*ch.
 5 years ago '13        #1152
Erma Gerd 276 heat pts276
space
space
$16,411 | Props total: 18235 18235
and for those of you struggling with the name (which I hope is just fanboy trolling) "Xbox One" is obviously a play on the company's "all in one" vision for the device.
 5 years ago '04        #1153
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Ctrllers said:
The quick change feature was dope, and faster than doing so with the remote (yeah, the remote every one of you have lost in the couch at some point in time). The fantasy football instant update feature was dope... will get more people into it, and those already interested a new platform to keep track. From 15,000 current xbox live servers to 300,000... quite the leap. A 15% faster controller-to-console response time, 40 changes to the controller, to include "in trigger" tiny motors for better rumble, and those thumbsticks...

[pic - click to view]

The new kinect supports 1080p. Console has 3 built in operating systems, each with a different function, and 8 brand new exclusives that haven't been shown. I didn't touch on everything (I don't think) but there's something important to remember. This is a console announcement, not a game announcement. That's what E3 is for. I want to see what the console offers... and this reveal (although short) was mainly about the console, and not a console announcement filled with games to substitute for a lack of console offerings.

I don't get the gripes about the console look. It's modern and simplified, and will blend well with the other hardware I currently have placed in my entertainment center. I don't get the gripes regarding no backwards compatibility. I won't buy a new expensive console to play the games I'm tired of playing lol. I want a newer experience. I'm glad to say that I'll be getting both newer offerings at some point, but all this bickering seems pretty silly considering most minds were made up well before either announcement.
Your a.ss getting paid by Microsoft to join and post here or you work with one of the game developers heavily invested in this new system?
 05-21-2013, 01:45 PM         #1154
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Explicit said:
Your a.ss getting paid by Microsoft to join and post here or you work with one of the game developers heavily invested in this new system?
i know right, somethings fishy about that post
 5 years ago '10        #1155
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
 Explicit said:
Again you have bad taste
What you play with your such fine taste?
 5 years ago '11        #1156
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,399 | Props total: 4559 4559
If they have a strong lineup of games they will kick the PS4's a.ss!
 5 years ago '04        #1157
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 321 321

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1158
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 BayArea51 said:
i know right, somethings fishy about that post

Based off the twitter account the bias is bad off the few tweets already posted. If you're not invested in developing for M$ or part of M$ and are a gaming website, you better make it clear which you develop for based on how biased the tweets are

Last edited by Explicit; 05-21-2013 at 01:52 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #1159
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 gagethedesigner said:
Sony won
 05-21-2013, 01:50 PM         #1160
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ctrllers said:

[pic - click to view]

Ctrllers said:
and for those of you struggling with the name (which I hope is just fanboy trolling) "Xbox One" is obviously a play on the company's "all in one" vision for the device.
Rory John Gates I see you.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy