Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 Leezee said:
Besides the fact that that sucks, how is it not illegal, IRS has no problem collecting thos taxes but banks wont take her. The most Unamerican thing ive heard all day... unbelievable. And to think, big banks are gonna say whats moral as they just brought the country to its knees in 2008 by leveraging all of our money and betting it would fail... im actually pissed at this... Leezee
Damn man you the only one with some sense around here.
 5 years ago '04        #62
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
be hard on them hoes
 5 years ago '12        #63
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,053 | Props total: 17273 17273
 RYLNYC said:
Paypal is 1,000 times more reliable and trustworthy (and with better customer service) than any bank in America.

I wouldn't even have a free bank account if I didn't have to regularly deposit checks.
I personally don't like banks either fam but I've been using Paypal since about 2001....and they are far from reliable/trustworthy and the customer service is fu*kin horrible . I dont allow anyone to send anything over a grand through paypal, cause for the past 12 years they've always fu*ked it up.

Fresh Whyte said:
....Ain't Nobody With Real Bread? SHIIIIEEEEETTTTTT....My Business Account From Sponsors & Contract ADs Say Otherwise.

Like I Say In Business Meetings. You Can Drop It Digital (Paypal), Coldhard (Cash), or Old Fashion Account Number Transfer....Ain't Got Time For Checks Clearing. Too Many n*ggas Use Checks To By Time If They Don't Have The Money At The Moment.
Eh I hear all that....but nah. For the business venture we have in the city now they deal in paypal...for the proceeds I receive from multiple individuals im over we deal in paypal....and for the wifes new business we deal in paypal to...and im constantly having to call them for all kinds of dumb sh*t...and then with the music....Aint nobody trying to send 5 grand over paypal....I dont mind waiting the 2-3 business days rather than dealing with the fu*k sh*t and headaches that I have to go through with them fu*king it up.
 5 years ago '05        #64
projectwoa 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 25 25
 Avitos Way said:
Who cares they're wh0ores?

5 years ago '10        #65
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
damn...Im fresh out of fu*ks to give
 5 years ago '05        #66
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,293 | Props total: 28723 28723
 SavageMitten said:
Dat sh*t scared tha fu*k outta me

5 years ago '09        #67
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,654 | Props total: 2764 2764
LOL corporate frowns upon it, they are the main people watching it
 5 years ago '05        #68
cdot04 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$263 | Props total: 247 247
dem tatas doe...
 5 years ago '11        #69
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
But them t*tties tho
 5 years ago '11        #70
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1461 1461
 Walmart said:
lol, it's not about trippin. It's crazy that a bank (who offer some of the most shady interest deals known to man) want to deny an applicant for moral issues.
Exactly some dudes in here are seriously missing the point about this entire thread.
 5 years ago '09        #71
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 2990 2990
 Leezee said:
Besides the fact that that sucks, how is it not illegal, IRS has no problem collecting thos taxes but banks wont take her. The most Unamerican thing ive heard all day... unbelievable. And to think, big banks are gonna say whats moral as they just brought the country to its knees in 2008 by leveraging all of our money and betting it would fail... im actually pissed at this... Leezee

5 years ago '04        #72
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i mean loans are based on credit but damn a bank account b? wow.
 5 years ago '04        #73
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ALLEEK said:
I personally don't like banks either fam but I've been using Paypal since about 2001....and they are far from reliable/trustworthy and the customer service is fu*kin horrible . I dont allow anyone to send anything over a grand through paypal, cause for the past 12 years they've always fu*ked it up.
Sounds like a personal issue cause they've been perfect for me. I've had a gold business account with them since like 2007 and other than the one time my debit card got scammed (which wasn't even their fault), I don't think I've ever had an issue with my account.

9 out of 10 times, the money is instantly transferred and on my debit card to spend. No BS fees, no penalties, nothing.

I'm not advertising for Paypal though so to each their own. Whatever works for you, as long as your money is safe, bruh. Personally, I strongly prefer Paypal over banks cause there's less chance of f-cking up from my experience.
 05-21-2013, 04:28 PM         #74
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
Exactly some dudes in here are seriously missing the point about this entire thread.
WHO GIVES A fu*k ABOUT HOES REAL TALK. fu*k THE BANK AND sh*t BUT LET THEM ENJOY CASH AND THE LIFE THEY ARE ADDICTED TO WITHOUT FOOLING THEM INTO THINKIN THEY REGULAR HUMAN BEINGS
 05-21-2013, 04:40 PM         #75
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Oh fu*king Well. Set Up A Paypal Account & Shut The fu*k Up.
did this n*gga say paypal
 05-21-2013, 07:42 PM         #76
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Who cares they're wh0ores?
 4 years ago '11        #77
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,749 | Props total: 4949 4949
 sindy1 said:
what movie that gif from?
night of the Demons 2

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago