most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #161
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
$128,044 | Props total: 67826 67826
i almost fell asleep during last weeks episode, sh*t is so boring
 4 years ago '06        #162
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,496 | Props total: 26310 26310
 HeruDat said:
I'm confused as hell by Dr. Narcisse, is he just a really great front or does he legit want to help uplift the black race. One end, he sits and echoes Marcus Garvey, on the other....he's selling heroin.

Also, what was up with that Chalky / Madam Singer scene. Is it that Chalky sees her angle, or does this chick want the pipe?

4 episodes in and no Maragret, is she even in the season?
he wants to do both. you can kind of see both sides of the spectrum when he chastises dunn for sullying up his office with his presence but he still taking the money from that hes using to destroy the same people hes trying to uplift. i dont know if you guys know this but narcisse is based of a real person, casper holstein

and i thought chalky was just playing it coolmake it seem like he isnt interested in her when everyone knows he is

now can someone tell what capone, eddie and knox have to do with each other?

Last edited by droid3000; 10-01-2013 at 12:32 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #163
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 7311 7311
 Aleandroid said:
he wants to do both. you can kind of see both sides of the spectrum when he chastises dunn for coming into his office but he still takes the money from heroine after he leaves. i dont know if you guys know this but narcisse is based of a real person, casper holstein

and i thought chalky was just playing it coolmake it seem like he inst interested in her when everyone knows he is

Capone was just getting money from nucky through Eddie, One of the duties of his promotion.

Knox on the other hand said early in the episode that he will bring down nucky by taking out the weakest link....which is Eddie.
 4 years ago '06        #164
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Capone was just getting money from nucky through Eddie, One of the duties of his promotion.

Knox on the other hand said early in the episode that he will bring down nucky by taking out the weakest link....which is Eddie.
so the scene with capone at dinner and all that meant nothing? it almost seemed like a setup. so youre saying the two things have nothing to do with each other?
 4 years ago '12        #165
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
Capone shot dude and kept one hand in his pocket
 4 years ago '13        #166
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2040 2040
 4 years ago '12        #167
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 Aleandroid said:
so the scene with capone at dinner and all that meant nothing? it almost seemed like a setup. so youre saying the two things have nothing to do with each other?
I honestly think that was pure coincidence
 4 years ago '04        #168
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6145 6145
Yeah the whole Capone dinner "date" with Eddie was to show that fu*ked up sh*t can happen, just off of one bad decision. The fact that Eddie chose to take him out after their meeting led to him being seen with him the next day, where the agents could see them there. If he had originally just went home, none of that sh*t would have happened.

Oh and I knew the situation with Eli's son was not gonna end well. I didnt expect sh*t to be that fu*ked up though. Thats a horrible way to die.
 4 years ago '06        #169
space
space
 Slam 2 Point Oh said:
I honestly think that was pure coincidence
 Marccoogs19 said:
Yeah the whole Capone dinner "date" with Eddie was to show that fu*ked up sh*t can happen, just off of one bad decision. The fact that Eddie chose to take him out after their meeting led to him being seen with him the next day, where the agents could see them there. If he had originally just went home, none of that sh*t would have happened.

Oh and I knew the situation with Eli's son was not gonna end well. I didnt expect sh*t to be that fu*ked up though. Thats a horrible way to die.
thanks for the help. i was thinking that capone was trying to help knox but i knew that couldnt make any sense

and i knew that kid was going to die from seeing how much he poured into his drink. when his friend came to wake him up i a.ssumed it was to show him the kid was dead
 4 years ago '06        #170
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
Great episode...one of my favorites for sure.
 4 years ago '08        #171
HavanaCuba 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,644 | Props total: 95 95
 Aleandroid said:
he wants to do both. you can kind of see both sides of the spectrum when he chastises dunn for sullying up his office with his presence but he still taking the money from that hes using to destroy the same people hes trying to uplift. i dont know if you guys know this but narcisse is based of a real person, casper holstein

and i thought chalky was just playing it coolmake it seem like he isnt interested in her when everyone knows he is

Just read this on wikipedia:
[spoiler - click to view]

I think they will do this on the show this season,seems like it would tie in with the current storyline
 4 years ago '13        #172
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
glad to see meyer getting a bigger role on the show
 4 years ago '04        #173
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,377 | Props total: 625 625
started this show last week...now I am all caught up. Man this show is REAL!!!!! I am still distraught over Jimmy getting k!lled in S2 but the characters have really held their own. Dr. Narcisse is right up there with Nucky and

[pic - click to view]

Boardwalk is def top 5 show out right now.
 4 years ago '11        #174
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 5644 5644
Man fu*k Dr. Narcisse
 4 years ago '04        #175
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
my body is ready
 4 years ago '09        #176
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Should be good
 4 years ago '04        #177
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
Whoa!!!
 4 years ago '08        #178
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
yay another boring a.ss episode

i duno why the fu*k i continue to watch this bore fest

soo much potential ...wasted
 4 years ago '05        #179
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
My n*gga Frank & Al wit the thug tears

That bi*ch Obanion next

That butler said fu*k THIS sh*t IM OUT!

Last edited by Basicgz; 10-06-2013 at 09:06 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #180
SM 38204 heat pts38204 OP
space
space
$128,044 | Props total: 67826 67826

The New York University trained thespian sits down with VIBE to talk about his Dunn Purnsley persona, his time on Boardwalk Empire and more before he takes over our Twitter account tonight (Oct. 6) during the show.

As the menacing right-hand man to Chalky White, actor Erik Laray Harvey has grabbed his screen time on the critically-acclaimed HBO show and ran with it all the way past the goalposts. Laray Harvey plays the role with a deft complexity and energy that is fueled by those thugged-out eyes and hefty bravado, which has allowed him to intertwine himself alongside the show's main characters.

After falling in love with theatre and its ability to "transport one to a world of fantasy," Laray Harvey was originally contracted to do one episode. He loved the character so much that his performance urged him to cultivate a path that was agreeably picked up by the producers. Most influenced by the legendary Sidney Poitier, the veteran thespian continues to prove, with his skill, that he's a well crafted and versatile actor.

Erik was gracious enough to take some time out to chat with us about his career, his role as Dunn Purnsley, and offers us a little known look into his world that might just surprise you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy