OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #701
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
Eli dies next season... I'm calling it now.
 4 years ago '08        #702
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
I want Boardwalk to focus more on Chicago next season than Atlantic City.

I doubt this happens because their name kind of forces them to focus on Atlantic City.
 4 years ago '06        #703
oflo 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 128 128
 ts21 said:

muthafu*kas try to take out tori..tell me how he didn't die though the dude took that 5 shots to the body.. lol now we get to see the rise and kingpin al capone I would've liked if they focus alil more on them this episode and see them retailiate on who tried to k!ll them

I'm pretty sure it was tori who put the hit on al capone because he knew he was trying to take over. you could tell capone was suspicious of it with the comments he was saying. so im thinking it was capone who put the hit on tori. i kinda think tori knows it too and thats what that whole scene in the hospital was really about....basically trying to say i can't keep up with you...youre the man now
 4 years ago '10        #704
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 Baynut said:
Eli dies next season... I'm calling it now.
nope! I think it will be chalky white next season. any character that gets "bigger" than Nucky gets chopped.
 4 years ago '09        #705
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
 shadydre85 said:
nope! I think it will be chalky white next season. any character that gets "bigger" than Nucky gets chopped.
Chalky though? n*gga take that back.

4 years ago '13        #706
solidsnake1864 7 heat pts
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 64 64
need to have a lot more capone and van alden next season.

chalky ain't about to die either

he will be givin narcisse that work tho

if they k!ll chalky i'm done watchin the show, jimmy and richard were strikes 1 and 2
 12-02-2013, 07:58 PM         #707
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Narcisse gonna get his next season, workin wit the Feds and Hoover ole hypocritical snitch fake a.ss high and mighty uppity a.ss receding hairline having monotone speaking dope peddling bi*ch a.ss dude.

Good character tho and I like Jeffery wright but he gotta go
 4 years ago '04        #708
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 oflo said:
I'm pretty sure it was tori who put the hit on al capone because he knew he was trying to take over. you could tell capone was suspicious of it with the comments he was saying. so im thinking it was capone who put the hit on tori. i kinda think tori knows it too and thats what that whole scene in the hospital was really about....basically trying to say i can't keep up with you...youre the man now
it was the northside gang....hymie weiss and bugs moran....o'banion's people
 4 years ago '13        #709
space
space
 dtownboy313 said:
it was the northside gang....hymie weiss and bugs moran....o'banion's people
torio had nothin to do with it. that boardwalk storyline w capone/obanion played out just like it happened irl.
 4 years ago '07        #710
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19776 19776
Over on the bowels of 4Chan, there’s a regular commenter who goes by the name of “Scriptf*g,” who works on Boardwalk Empire and has been dropping intel on the show for years. Is he reliable? Well, he’s anonymous, and on 4Chan, so he has that going against him, but otherwise, over the years, he’s provided a lot of information about upcoming plotlines that no one would know unless they had access to the scripts. The details he offers about certain cast members seem legit. If you go through the last four years of his posts, it’s evident that he has a lot of inside information that could only be known from someone who works on Boardwalk. Some of those stories — especially about Michael Pitt and crazypants Paz de la Huerta — are fantastic.

But we’ll start with the more depressing news. According to this source, the next season of Boardwalk Empire will likely be its last. Even more distressing is the fact that it will probably only get eight to 10 episodes to wrap up. Showrunner Terence Winter is apparently anxious to move ahead on his other project, a 1970′s rock n’ roll drama for HBO with Martin Scorsese and Breaking Bad’s George Mastras, which will star Bobby Cannavale as Mick Jagger. As to that show, “Scriptf*g” has read the pilot, and knows a lot about it, as well:

It’s like Mad Men but a Record Label. It’s like Boogie Nights when you’re dealing with coked out talent and big shots trying to find the next big thing. Mix that up with the 1970s backdrop in NYC and the insane stories from Mick Jagger and the like and you’ve got one hell of a show there.
The number of episodes in next season of Boardwalk is not, however, official:

It’s not official yet. It’s just rumblings I’ve heard throughout the office. First it was 10 episodes, then maybe 9 and now I believe they’ve settled on 8. This probably won’t be announced for some time until HBO figures out their schedule and budgets I’m sure but I’ve been told that 5 will be the last season.
That blows, because Boardwalk has really grown into one of the best shows on television, although it doesn’t get as much coverage in the media as it should.

As for Paz de la Huerta? She is every bit as insane as you’d think, according to the source:

I’ve told her stories too many times. She’s a crazy bi*ch. She would come drugged up to set. Would walk around nekkid (not that that’s a bad thing), she would shave her pu**y in front of crew, she had her period one time and asked the AD (assistant director) for a tissue for her “pu**y” and then she left said bloody tissue on set and in the bathroom. This one time she made a PA go into the bathroom with her and made the girl PA hold her hand while she took a sh*t. She would always be screaming and crying on set. Causing all kinds of scenes. Her dialogue or scene for a normal actress should take a few hours max. Paz would f**king have like 3 lines of dialogue and it would be an entire day. It was brutal. She also brought her black life coach to set. It was ridiculous. Unfortunately, I never got to smell her though.
Interestingly, according to the source, there was some talk of keeping Bobby Cannavale’s Gyp Rosetti on the show beyond season three, but apparently, they couldn’t figure out how to make that happen, story-wise. The source also noted that — not only is Richard Harrow dead — but that his people (wife, son) probably won’t return to the show, either.

Finally, I’ve heard rumblings of what a pain Michael Pitt was on the set of Boardwalk, but “Scriptf*g” not only provides details, but he suggests that Pitt and his Jimmy Darmody character were k!lled off because the cast and crew got tired of dealing with Pitt.

I guess, initially, they were planning to have Jimmy and his wife, Angela, move to New York, but “that ended up not happening because of Pitt.” Here’s what kind of pain in the a.ss he was:

[Pitt was] late a lot (this costs production money), [he had] trouble remembering lines (they had to reshoot an entire scene because he couldn’t remember his lines…this costs production money), [was] constantly questioning his character’s storyline, tried to change dialogue a lot, would wander from the set, got into a little fist f!ght with William Forsythe during the Jimmy death scene, etc. They had plans for him and Angela’s character but they pretty much just got tired of him.
Then he offers a more specific example:

An example I use is in S2 when he has the sit down and they discuss k!lling Nucky. He couldn’t remember a line to save his life. They had to end production early that night because of it and had to reshoot the entire scene with the stand-ins so he could say his lines. Every time you see just pitt in that scene he’s talking to nobody’s. It was really bad.
Asked if they had considered bringing Pitt back in last season’s finale — when his body was dug up — the source says no.

They were done with him. They were thinking about making a look-a-like dummy for the unburied body but they went with a skeleton instead. That was probably the closest chance to seeing Pitt again on the show.
Too bad about Pitt, because Darmody was a great character, but I’m not too bummed about it. Boardwalk has obviously flourished without Darmody.

ill be mad as fu*k

Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-05-2013 at 09:40 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #711
space
space
 Ham Rove said:
ill be mad as fu*k
that was a very interesting read props

i hope this anonymous dude is fulla sh*t tho!!!!
 4 years ago '05        #712
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,205 | Props total: 466 466
 solidsnake1864 said:
that was a very interesting read props

i hope this anonymous dude is fulla sh*t tho!!!!
I think wrapping it up after 5 is about right. Most characters have reached their peak.

Always leave the people wanting more
 4 years ago '13        #713
space
space
 cowlersleycowle said:
I think wrapping it up after 5 is about right. Most characters have reached their peak.

Always leave the people wanting more
so if what was said in ham rove's post is true , then this show will end up having less air time than the wire, breaking bad, and the sopranos

with all the material they can still have with boardwalk even after k!llin off two of the main characters just don't seem right to me

the wire, BB, and sopranos were all finished when it was clearly their time to finish but i don't know about it with this show.

Last edited by solidsnake1864; 12-06-2013 at 11:59 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #714
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,482 | Props total: 7209 7209
if they cancel it they better jump ahead in time. I want to see the start of the commission, murder inc, and the st. valentines massacre.
 4 years ago '04        #715
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4283 4283
Thats lousy.. That other show does sound kinda interesting though....
 4 years ago '04        #716
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,794 | Props total: 17160 17160
man i dont give a fu*k about no Mick Jagger bullsh*t...GTFOH with that sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #717
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
Close out Nucky's arc and create a spin-off with murder Inc. I'm sure the likes of Buscemi/Wright aren't cheap labor, makes sense to clear the books and start fresh
 4 years ago '13        #718
space
space
 BurninLz said:
Close out Nucky's arc and create a spin-off with murder Inc. I'm sure the likes of Buscemi/Wright aren't cheap labor, makes sense to clear the books and start fresh
that would work

bring back capone, luciano, lansky etc.
 4 years ago '07        #719
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
this is what i hate about tv shows. there's always the possibility of the show ending early. i really really hope this isn't true.
 4 years ago '04        #720
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4283 4283
what a sh*tty reason for this show to end though

it sounds like it could be interesting but thats not an idea you end "one of the best shows on television right now" early for
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy