OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2013, 07:45 AM         #561
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aye Gillian, rot in hell

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #562
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 14146 14146
He said her chicken was dryer than gma snatch???

RIP ol head...so much game

Lol@ Gillian getting that J reed special "bu bu but we going to California"

Can't wait for Eli to die!
 4 years ago '05        #563
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4474 4474
 Marccoogs19 said:
I swear Roy pulled off one of the most elaborate undercover operations ever on television. Not only did dude go through all that sh*t with her, including helping maher get clean, but he was there for the child custody stuff to. She straight up fell in love with dude. All that for a confession. How the hell did he even have enough evidence to go through it in the first place?

Nice to see OG Lou Gossett Jr. on tonight. That was 100% perfect casting. Chalky get that girl cloud his mind. Nucky is now putting the pieces together of Knox and Eli's situation, all thanks to Eli's wife. He probably wouldn't have been that suspicious about what she was saying if Eli hadn't reacted so angrily at her. Well see how much Nucky figured out next week. It's time to go to war next week now.
Nucky is almost certain it's Knox and Eli now. That's why he told the story about the poem. If it was really the teasing that angered him he would've gotten mad and Nucky for bringing that sh*t up after what happened at dinner. Instead he was like "I was young". That's how Nucky knew the 'insurance guy' is something fishy.

I also think Nucky is probably gonna flip it so that Eli takes the fall with that sit down he wanted to arrange. He put two and two together and realized that's why Eli wanted the sit down.
 4 years ago '04        #564
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 Freckle Face said:
Eli got to die cuz this the second time he crossing his brother. death sentence
I think Eli is going to k!ll that agent.

Notice he's not giving up a lot of information on nucky.

The FBI is mad thirsty too,and he's underestimating Eli,big time.

Plus,Hoover doesn't even care about The mafia (Jewish,Irish and Italian)
 4 years ago '09        #565
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
well last week we were wondering if chalky felt that nucky was behind the attempted hit, & apparently he does...

what i wanna know is how in the hell did Narcisse's goons find them?
i ain't seen no phone in the house...
if she left in the early morning, how she reach back to Narcisse or contact him & his goons get there so quick?

Nucky isn't 100% in on Eli, but he knows something is up. i think if he knew for sure, he wouldn't be calling the chick to tell her he's out. probably just work some scheme up to get Narcisse, Masseria & Eli all hit at the same time

also a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Capone & Van Alden Da Gawd after that shooting from last week. wanted to know what Capone thought of the whole thing... especially after that look Van Alden gave him after he said "luckily for johnny he just left."
 4 years ago '05        #566
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,877 | Props total: 5676 5676
 5_star_smitty said:
well last week we were wondering if chalky felt that nucky was behind the attempted hit, & apparently he does...

i ain't seen no phone in the house...
if she left in the early morning, how she reach back to Narcisse or contact him & his goons get there so quick?

Nucky isn't 100% in on Eli, but he knows something is up. i think if he knew for sure, he wouldn't be calling the chick to tell her he's out. probably just work some scheme up to get Narcisse, Masseria & Eli all hit at the same time

also a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Capone & Van Alden Da Gawd after that shooting from last week. wanted to know what Capone thought of the whole thing... especially after that look Van Alden gave him after he said "luckily for johnny he just left."
i think that all had too do with the guy that lost playing checkers that had too walk back into town, chalky felt uncomfortable in that whole scene
 4 years ago '09        #567
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8856 8856
Karma is a bi*ch, Gillian down

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #568
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
the actor who plays eli is incredible. I knew someone who behaved in a similar way and he captures that sort of personality style to a T
 4 years ago '12        #569
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,815 | Props total: 1731 1731
 ash1990 said:

Nucky calling in Harrow
 11-18-2013, 01:30 PM         #570
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow really didnt expect that undercover scene crazy, played perfectly i know no one saw that coming, i knew there had to be a twist somewhere in there

and the blind man sensing narcisee in the boys in the woods was crazy.. i wondering how they found out bout him staying there and the bi*ch left

i think nucky on to eli..nucky a very smart man and catches on to things fast.,, gonna be some major sh*t go down

wanted to see al and his boys in this episode... season finale has to be at least 80 minutes man
 4 years ago '04        #571
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17406 17406
GOAT Show
 11-18-2013, 03:32 PM         #572
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:

all the goons are coming out to play next week

4 years ago '04        #573
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,664 | Props total: 4191 4191
season finale looks crazyyyyyy
 4 years ago '04        #574
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,400 | Props total: 4299 4299
lol @ butchie and omar living other lives during the prohibition era…

i was gone be pissed if they kept chalky alive twice now just to k!ll him last night

great episode.. buhh bye gillan

for some reason i don't think eli gone get it tho
 4 years ago '09        #575
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
there was 3 guys...the old man's nephew, the dude with the hat, and the dude that was playing chess

so did the girl snitch or did the guy who was playing chess reach out to dr narcisse

and richard harrow is finally gonna go back to being a a-1 shooter, cant wait

and eli has to go, how many times is he gonna cross knucky, sometimes i wish he was the one who died, not jimmy

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-18-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #576
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
First time posting in this thread.

1st. i dont think it was daughter who ratted chalky out, because the hitmen asked for her when they responded to the old man. i honestly think it was that guy who left the house after playing checkers.

2nd. Thank god gillian is gone! The best thing she did was letting harrow and his wife take the boy. Other than that she hasnt done anything redeeming at all.

3rd. either notts get k!lled or eli or both. One or both of them have to go.
 4 years ago '08        #577
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Did anyone else see the Wire references with Omar/Chalky...he mentioned Corner boys and Baltimore both in this episode...
 4 years ago '09        #578
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
did u guys notice when they showed the trailer for next week nucky has eli on the floor about to shoot him?

[pic - click to view]

i think thats nuckys hand and hes gonna k!ll eli and u can see him crying like he just got caught snitching on eli

im pretty high right now tho could be reachjing
 4 years ago '11        #579
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,488 | Props total: 21268 21268
Yooooo! Roy played the fu*k out of Gillian. Helped her kick her addiction, thinking she was getting wife up, and everything. I even felt bad for her crazy a.ss for a split second.

I think Nuck is definitely on to Eli now. He always pays close attention to detail, and recited that poem to gauge his reaction. I wonder if he's going to let him go down in the sit down or have him popped. I've had a gut feeling for the longest that Eli's son would end up doing him in. Guess we'll see.

Good to see Lou Gossett again, why he have to go out like that though. Saved Chalky's a.ss though with those Daredevil senses.

Chalky 'bout to tool up and looks like Harrow is about to the same. This better not be Chalky's last hurrah though.

Can't wait for the finale, yet I'm dreading that sh*t. The season went by so fast.

5_star_smitty said:

That dude who was playing checkers, then left early. His name was Weems, or some sh*t like that.
 4 years ago '04        #580
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Gillian being played out like that has to go down as one of the greatest in tv show history. I could not stop laughing. Had to pause the show and lean up against my fridge because my ribs were hurting so bad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago