Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #521
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
I cant find that song that rolled in the credits anywhere.

great episode tho!!
 4 years ago '04        #522
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 198 198
 dtownboy313 said:
One of the most intense episodes of this whole series real talk!!!!

I thought Chalky was out of there...will he think Nucky set him up???

Who tried to get Al and his crew together??? Was Obanion's people?? Was it Bugs Moran and Hymie Weiss?? That scene really showed the type of damage them Tommy guns did back then

Narcisse is definitely one of the better character to come on the show. That n*gga so damn smooth. My mouth dropped when he walked into that sit down with Big Joe
Apparently it was Hymie Weiss someone said this in the thread earlier but i intially thought it was Torrio who ordered the hit because AL was trying to take over... but historically Hymie Weiss hit Torrio and this is what made him give everything up he got hit up they didn't finish him and he survived and quit the game. But Torrio left before those shots started so i dunno... i guess i'ma go with hymie weiss but who knows
 11-13-2013, 11:38 AM         #523
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JUST WATCHED EPISODES 7-9 fu*kING EPIC MAN AMAZING sh*t THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SEASON

CHAKLY k!llING HIS RIGHT HAND MAN DAT SNEAKY a.ss n*gga

CHALKY MY DUDE, I LIKE THE HARLEM n*gga CHARACTER AND HIS STORY BUT HE CANT BE DIRESPECTED CHALKY AND HOW HE GON BEAT THAT FINE LIGHTSKIN GIRL FACE LIKE THAT

CRAZY sh*t

FBI TELLING NUCKY BROTHER BOUGHT HIS SON

THE EX PROHIBITION OFFICER FINALLY MANNING UP k!llING n*ggaS STEPPING UP, DISCLIPING HIS WIFEY

LOL IM TERRIBLE WITH NAMES n*ggaS FORGETTING THEM
BOUT TO WATCH EPISODE 10
 11-13-2013, 01:02 PM         #524
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ked JUST WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE CHALKY WHITE MY MUTHAUFCKING n*gga , KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP BT NOW HE GON THINK NUCKY PLAYED HIM

this narcise dude is a smart a.ss dude fu*k him tho

so much corrupt sh*t

and my n*gga al capone someone tryna have him k!lled damn that scene was intense yall thin johnny set him up, especialy what AL said "lucky for johnny he left when he did" then you look at george face like he knew he knew johnny set him up, or maybe it was just a expression of what fu*ked up sh*t went down

this is the best season of boardwalk imo, it has been amazing man so many intense actions scenes

I really thought Chalky was gonna go out, but i was like nahh it cant happen
 11-13-2013, 01:07 PM         #525
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
sick ep, one of the best seasons so far. acting has been top notch all the way around.

i was when i saw chalky brought harrow on board to keep a close eye on things. he will def be a major player the next 2 eps. im expecting chalky to go at nucky hard tho after he thinks he was set up.

fu*k eli and knox tho, get those bums all the way the fu*k outta here.
YOU KNOW PRIME HARROW THE ONE SIDE k!llA..IS GONNA GO HAM NEXT 2 EPISODES...he gonna ride with chalky.chalky brought him on board gave him that dap to know they respect each other... but damn chalky gon try and plot on nucky hopefully they can talk it out first... but chalky can't trust anyone right now

i knew narcisse was gonna end up talking to chalky daughter when her and her brother entered the club...that man always epaking so eloquently hes a dope character
 4 years ago '04        #526
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 198 198
There's a twist somewhere coming up... From the previews to this upcoming sundays show and from what we have seen so far i think Daughter Maitland is gonna pull a 360... Her loyalty is with Narcisse she may have love for Chalky but she was brought in to be his downfall i think she slipped up when she k!lled Dun but she really felt like she disappointed the Dr. Plus we have only seen one slap we never seen the Dr. really beat her a.ss what if this was all planned out. How will they find Chalky in next week's episode when he left NJ for DE or MD? There's no GPS in the 1920s. This show is all about Chess moves and the best moves are saved for last... the DR. Wants AC,NJ he planted the seeds all season if he is secretly aiming for Nucky that would be his main motivation for getting with the Mayor... I wouldn't be surprised if Maitland did a 360.. look at Chalky's daughter she was mad he was cheating but still went to the club hoping he might be there and then Narcisse with that line Daughters always get caught up in the middle Chalky might have to k!ll Maitland's s3xy a.ss... but this is just all speculation maybe, maybe not
 4 years ago '05        #527
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 ts21 said:
YOU KNOW PRIME HARROW THE ONE SIDE k!llA..IS GONNA GO HAM NEXT 2 EPISODES...he gonna ride with chalky.chalky brought him on board gave him that dap to know they respect each other... but damn chalky gon try and plot on nucky hopefully they can talk it out first... but chalky can't trust anyone right now

i knew narcisse was gonna end up talking to chalky daughter when her and her brother entered the club...that man always epaking so eloquently hes a dope character
my thoughts exactly. chalky gonna hire richard and he gonna go ham once more.

chaos2 said:
There's a twist somewhere coming up... From the previews to this upcoming sundays show and from what we have seen so far i think Daughter Maitland is gonna pull a 360... Her loyalty is with Narcisse she may have love for Chalky but she was brought in to be his downfall i think she slipped up when she k!lled Dun but she really felt like she disappointed the Dr. Plus we have only seen one slap we never seen the Dr. really beat her a.ss what if this was all planned out. How will they find Chalky in next week's episode when he left NJ for DE or MD? There's no GPS in the 1920s. This show is all about Chess moves and the best moves are saved for last... the DR. Wants AC,NJ he planted the seeds all season if he is secretly aiming for Nucky that would be his main motivation for getting with the Mayor... I wouldn't be surprised if Maitland did a 360.. look at Chalky's daughter she was mad he was cheating but still went to the club hoping he might be there and then Narcisse with that line Daughters always get caught up in the middle Chalky might have to k!ll Maitland's s3xy a.ss... but this is just all speculation maybe, maybe not
chalky def went way too far with this chick. i'm sure it aint the first chick he done fu*ked while married but this the only one that has carried on so long that his wife upset about it. i hope someone smack some sense into chalky
 4 years ago '12        #528
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
This season is arguably the best season; we'll see how it ends...
 11-14-2013, 06:55 PM         #529
TresCeroCinco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
I guess I am in the minority then..

What? I am not feeling it. I loved the first 2 seasons of Boardwalk. Maybe Season 3 set this up but I can't even watch it anymore.
really bruh .. its that bad to you, you cant even watch it?
 4 years ago '06        #530
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
This season has solidified this shows greatness...

lol that and Richard's massacre last season...
 4 years ago '07        #531
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
idk how ppl are saying this season is bad, sh*t is real good to me
 4 years ago '05        #532
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 chaos2 said:
The Piano player said he's had to tend to her being beat numerous times by Narcisse. So this wasn't the first time.

Yinz N Burgh said:
I guess I am in the minority then..

What? I am not feeling it. I loved the first 2 seasons of Boardwalk. Maybe Season 3 set this up but I can't even watch it anymore.
You're just the worst. Possibly the greatest season of its series and you can't watch it anymore. Get over yourself. Wanna be critic a.ss n*gga.
 4 years ago '06        #533
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
 Ham Rove said:
idk how ppl are saying this season is bad, sh*t is real good to me
Only people saying that sh*t are trolls that return every week after an episode airs to talk sh*t...
 4 years ago '07        #534
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Boardwalk is literally keeping me in awe of what will happen next. They have set things up so well in this season, like a giant chess game and it is time for the final moves. Last two episodes will be ridiculous, no telling how sh*t will go down and end.
 4 years ago '09        #535
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
The beginning was pretty slow, it picked up greatly

not the best season tho

2 and 3 are better but lets not rate n enjoy
 4 years ago '13        #536
10th Wonder 160 heat pts160
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 567 567
it's about to go down
 4 years ago '06        #537
thegodfather11 4 heat pts
space
space
$557 | Props total: 13 13
Just caught up on the last 3 episodes and this might be the best season out of TWD and Homeland imo.(big fan of all three)

This will be priority for the rest of the season, can't wait to see how all of this comes together. Might have to carry some of this over for next season. Capone/Torio?
 11-17-2013, 03:26 PM         #538
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
boardwalk empire is creeping into the goat of goats television series catergory imo...
 4 years ago '07        #539
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
 ts21 said:
boardwalk empire is creeping into the goat of goats television series catergory imo...
i agree. i think it has the potential to end up top 5. its definitely headed in the right direction. they made a ballsy move by k!lling off jimmy end of season 2. fans were pissed off but the creators did a great job going forward. its been getting better and better.
 4 years ago '07        #540
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20024 20024
Yeah for me boardwalk is a top 5 show currently airing. I feel like their build ups to finales always pay off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy