NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #481
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 6144 6144
When Maybelle was alone with Narcisse. I thought for surely he was gonna choke the sh*t outta her.
Will came through this episode, with him figuring out the mayor turned on him. We clearly see how Chalky became the head n*gga in charge. He's smart enough to know when people are bout to fu*k him over. Which is why I was highly disappointed in the shoot out in the beginning. How you gon run up on a dude, but not check if your main target is dead or not. Narcisse took out two of his men by himself. I'm glad Nucky & Chalky are still together though. I'm just waiting for Eli's snitching a.ss fu*ks everything up. That dude has to go this season. Will can take his spot.
 4 years ago '09        #482
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566
Chalky ain't for nun!
 4 years ago '05        #483
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
"Lets get it sorted out"
 4 years ago '04        #484
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,507 | Props total: 198 198
Wow this fu*king show just when you think you have seen the best. This season is the best season since the show started... And that's hard to say because all the seasons have been good but this season just makes you hate waiting till next Sunday.

Meyer always begging lol he still one of my fav characters just because he was a real life OG.

Chalky is in the same position Nucky was in last season with Billy Kent... i hate to say it but she gotta go but damn that a.ss got me like

Nucky is the definition of a Boss Locked and loaded... i did not expect the Dr. to walk in as a partner WTF

Dr. Narcisse and Arnold Rothstein The chess moves! Possibly the smartest characters on the show

Capone can't see sh*t Torrio put that Hit on him smooth
 4 years ago '04        #485
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Historically, Al is wrong about Torio

Boardwalk empire has been pretty good about keeping with how things happened historically....can't see them changing this.
 4 years ago '10        #486
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 chaos2 said:
Wow this fu*king show just when you think you have seen the best. This season is the best season since the show started... And that's hard to say because all the seasons have been good but this season just makes you hate waiting till next Sunday.

Meyer always begging lol he still one of my fav characters just because he was a real life OG.

Chalky is in the same position Nucky was in last season with Billy Kent... i hate to say it but she gotta go but damn that a.ss got me like

Nucky is the definition of a Boss Locked and loaded... i did not expect the Dr. to walk in as a partner WTF

Dr. Narcisse and Arnold Rothstein The chess moves! Possibly the smartest characters on the show

no they aren't. both of them have massive flaws. They both always want to be one step ahead and they both make a.ssumptions over everything. Everything is a win or loss to them. Nucky is the smartest.
 11-11-2013, 03:00 AM         #487
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This episode was

I think this might be my favourite season yet
 4 years ago '05        #488
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14184 14184
1 of my favorite episodes ever.

I thought for sure it was gonna be daughter for daughter when Chalky's lil girl was with Narcisse.

Eli still a fu*k up and Capone gotta smarten up.
 4 years ago '08        #489
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
Eli hasnt given Knox anything worthwhile yet, now that his son is in the fold I dont see him ratting, I see him taking Knox out. You know Harrow about to go HAM on Narcisse and the Mayors boys...
 4 years ago '04        #490
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
yooo... i was shook when narciss was with chalkys daughter

and i also think knox gotta go... he won't stop at nothing to get what he wants

ep was dopeness
 4 years ago '06        #491
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
I wonder if Chalky will think Nucky set him up? We as viewers know Nuck didn't set him up but chalky might. As far as he knows Nucky is the one that arranged for him to be transported.
 4 years ago '09        #492
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 7307 7307
 chaos2 said:

Wasn't torrio, it was Hymie wiess that put the hit out.
 4 years ago '11        #493
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 5619 5619
Was hoping Eli would just dome Knox
 4 years ago '07        #494
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 388 388
this show just keeps getting better and better.

glad chalky got out of that one. i wonder if he's gonna go after nucky thinking he tried to put the hit on him.

now that eli knows his son running with nucky i hope he takes out knox himself.

torrio's will be done by the end of this season.

its gonna be a blood bath these next two episodes.
 4 years ago '11        #495
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 5619 5619
Yeah I think chalky gon think Nucky put the set up in
 4 years ago '09        #496
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 Young Hov said:
yooo... i was shook when narciss was with chalkys daughter

and i also think knox gotta go... he won't stop at nothing to get what he wants

ep was dopeness
Same even tho His Daughter is bi*ch.
 4 years ago '05        #497
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
The Mayor needs the black community for the election so I see the Narcisse partnership but Nucky will k!ll 2 birds with one stone like he always does. Narcisse in a body bag & the Mayor will not be elected cause he betrayed Nucky.

With Narcisse knowing where that chick is from and having the mayor in his pocket he can locate Chalky easier so we'll see another showdown next week.

That moment with Eli & his son was deep. I think Eli realized that his son gonna do what he wants regardless and aint sh*t he can do about it. So him becoming a rat full time is just a waste of time but I think Gaston figures out Eli snitching next week and lets Nucky know.
 4 years ago '10        #498
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
So great Eli's son is the new jimmy.
 4 years ago '04        #499
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
knox is definitely dead end of season unless he folds on this fbi cia sh*t and just goes criminal
 4 years ago '09        #500
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
damn man, dudes keep trying to end chalky existence but dude is a fukking survivor

crazy how narcisse got the mayor in pocket though....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy