OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '13        #441
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2040 2040
 BurninLz said:
Entirely plausible..Uncle Junior's character??
 Propel Water said:
Why would someone have to be pulling the strings?

Dude did say he was ambitious
chit im an idiot i read that post wrong sounds like an interesting theory
 4 years ago '08        #442
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9139 9139
I have a lot fo thoughts I dont know where to start. My fav show
 4 years ago '05        #443
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,358 | Props total: 14175 14175
That stand up tho Was ya'll hearing that bullsh*t? The fu*k kinda sh*t was that.

Van Alden stealing the show wit his awkward a.ss

It's hard to watch scene's of Eli this season, he's the new Margarette...dude is a fu*k up in every way..should've stayed his dumb a.ss in jail
 4 years ago '07        #444
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 Suavebeatz said:
That stand up tho Was ya'll hearing that bullsh*t? The fu*k kinda sh*t was that.

It's hard to watch scene's of Eli this season, he's the new Margarette...dude is a fu*k up in every way..should've stayed his dumb a.ss in jail
yeah them racist corny jokes What do you call a black woman who had a husband die? a black widow. Narcisse even cracked a smile @ that ha
 11-05-2013, 06:57 AM         #445
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJtheGreat said:
Jillian's boyfriend up to something?
I knew Peter Gibbons was no sucker.

Suavebeatz said:

Maaan... that whole scene was racist as fu*k They had a jungle theme with the background and the dancers in leopard print with the band making monkey noises right after the comedian sambo was getting his sambo on. The whole time I was like

Eli snitch a.ss asking extra questions outta nowhere. Glad it seemed like Nucky caught on, gave him a weird stare and changed the subject quick.
 4 years ago '08        #446
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817
 Suavebeatz said:

I've heard one of them jokes from either Richard Pryor or Paul mooney. The one where dude asked god why he was in Atlantic city instead of Africa.
 4 years ago '05        #447
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
So why did Frankie Yale k!ll
[spoiler - click to view]

?
 4 years ago '09        #448
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #449
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Santoro said:
So why did Frankie Yale k!ll
[spoiler - click to view]

?
I'm pretty sure he just doing Al a favor since the Capones cAme up with him.
 4 years ago '08        #450
space
space
Rothstein is broke?! Who would have ever imagined. You can see how desperate he's getting. Historically people were allowed to take life policies out on others without their prior consent. At the same time why is Nucky so anti-doyle when hes been pretty loyal to him? I think he'll somehow weasel his way out of it and strike a deal with someone else.

Elis in no mans land and will be dead before seasons end. He either helps nucky and angers psycho Knox or he betrays Nucky and he offs him like he did Jimmy.

Could Roy be a threat Who is he? He may have something to do with duplicate Jimmy.

Our favorite character Richard Harrow is back

Do you know what the most hilarious exchange was? The Chalky Nucky discussion where Nucky out of all people gave Chalky advice about not being so pus*y driven. Really nucky? Season 3?

Brother Narcisse is the most intriguing TV character in recent history for me. I'm just captivated by his aura. Please remember BX, the black man needs to remain pliable. Please remember this. Nucky may be in trouble if the two racists cooperate to take Nucky down. Dr.Narcisse and Masseria is a scary sight....

[pic - click to view]

He's a mans man I don't think I could ever build my own house. What was scary is he even told that fu*k boy DON'T TOUCH ME AGAIN. My guy is back. Everyone kept testing him and each time he had the other back down. G check.
 4 years ago '08        #451
space
space
 Suavebeatz said:

sh*t made me so uncomfortable... at least my proud libyan brother sat proudly and even chuckled at a joke. The ape sounds though
 11-05-2013, 04:58 PM         #452
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To Illuminati;

When you said about Roy, I was wondering the same last night. There is clearly an agenda for him.

When he walked away from the boardwalk I found it a bit striking. I was drunk when watching it but, correct me if im wrong, at some point he took a phonecall or something, thats what set off the bells for me

Saying that though, it might just end up that he becomes a major factor in the f!ght for Jimmys son

Something fishy going on though, to me anyway
 4 years ago '09        #453
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
 PsychoCyber said:

but who would be pulling the strings? commodore dead b
uncle junior

[pic - click to view]

i mean

uncle junior's great great grandfather

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #454
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
 Got Cheeve? said:

Eli snitch a.ss asking extra questions outta nowhere. Glad it seemed like Nucky caught on, gave him a weird stare and changed the subject quick.
personally i thought he wanted Nucky to come clean with that sh*t about his son
 11-05-2013, 05:48 PM         #455
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t. Wait a minute, hold up. Are they gonna k!ll off Eli via nucky k!lling him?! Or knox???

Thats why they are introducing his son and bringing him extra close to nucky. If hes working alongside his dad it will cause too many problems, but if his dad gets k!lled he can kinda fill the void, and it will leave his son with vengeance towards whoever k!lled him, opening up another story

Got quite attached to Eli since hes such a strong character, so id hate for him to get k!lled off. But, hey, it has to happen sometime, just like it did with Jimmy
 4 years ago '12        #456
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,216 | Props total: 7454 7454
Eli son a pus*y tho. Guilty conscience over thar accidental death.
He doesn't have the balls to do any serious work.
 4 years ago '08        #457
space
space
 Sniggit said:
To Illuminati;

When you said about Roy, I was wondering the same last night. There is clearly an agenda for him.

When he walked away from the boardwalk I found it a bit striking. I was drunk when watching it but, correct me if im wrong, at some point he took a phonecall or something, thats what set off the bells for me

Saying that though, it might just end up that he becomes a major factor in the f!ght for Jimmys son

Something fishy going on though, to me anyway
It seems like he's reporting to someone and I'm convinced it has to do with that diner scene earlier this season when the army guy was like hey aren't you that chick....
 4 years ago '04        #458
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,406 | Props total: 4304 4304
 Sniggit said:
Oh sh*t. Wait a minute, hold up. Are they gonna k!ll off Eli via nucky k!lling him?! Or knox???

Thats why they are introducing his son and bringing him extra close to nucky. If hes working alongside his dad it will cause too many problems, but if his dad gets k!lled he can kinda fill the void, and it will leave his son with vengeance towards whoever k!lled him, opening up another story

Got quite attached to Eli since hes such a strong character, so id hate for him to get k!lled off. But, hey, it has to happen sometime, just like it did with Jimmy
honestly i think if they didn't fire the dude that played jimmy they woulda k!lled eli off at the end of season 2…

he is gone be in that new HBO show True Detective
 11-05-2013, 06:35 PM         #459
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrillSwag said:
Eli son a pus*y tho. Guilty conscience over thar accidental death.
He doesn't have the balls to do any serious work.
Mmmm true, I could see him being turned/corrupted though

He has that "something to prove" mentality that could drive him over the edge

Illuminati said:
It seems like he's reporting to someone and I'm convinced it has to do with that diner scene earlier this season when the army guy was like hey aren't you that chick....
What makes you think its related? Like in what way, as in when he got so defensive over her?

Got me curious now

Propel Water said:
honestly i think if they didn't fire the dude that played jimmy they woulda k!lled eli off at the end of season 2…

he is gone be in that new HBO show True Detective
Wait what, they fired him? What do you mean

I agree though, I think he wouldnt of had enough substance to continue in a sense since jimmy would of been soaking up alot of the scenes, imo anyway

And appreciated for dropping about TD, gonna check out the trailer. I think his chances of being k!lled off have just went up for me then
 4 years ago '08        #460
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 5817 5817

[video - click to view]

@ :47 sec
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy