OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #361
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,629 | Props total: 6140 6140
Wow at he Aurora Jolie comparison. I never liked Dunn's character ever sine the beginning when Chalky had his goons teach him a lesson. Obviously Chalky has Maitland d!ckmotized, for saving his life.

I hope if Eli truly tries to screw over Nucky (for the second time) then he will have to go, like Dunn did. Either way, I dont see Eli surviving this season, & William will take Eli's place in the family.
 4 years ago '07        #362
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
o my laws
 4 years ago '07        #363
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
i was screaming at the TV during that f!ght, was bout to smack my gf if chalky died
 4 years ago '04        #364
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
daughter never switched sides coz of the d!ck she did it coz he made her sing that song and the story about his family

thats what changed her mind
 10-29-2013, 02:22 AM         #365
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
Prime Aurora Jolie >>>>>>

Ain't nothing right with a chick who ONLY takes it up the a.ss.
 4 years ago '05        #366
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
hate it had to be purnsley. but he was getting upset with his role in chalkys army.

im also glad to see chalky starting to put in work again. he aint be goonish in awhile.
 4 years ago '05        #367
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,390 | Props total: 4454 4454
 subway series said:
daughter never switched sides coz of the d!ck she did it coz he made her sing that song and the story about his family

thats what changed her mind
that's what I'm saying. She was playing chalky like a fiddle. When he showed her his vulnerability and likeness with that story she actually connected with him. I mean let's be serious.before he started crying, she begged chalky to stay. She was all in for the setup.
 4 years ago '04        #368
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3008 3008
 1LynguisticMind said:
i was screaming at the TV during that f!ght, was bout to smack my gf if chalky died

[pic - click to view]

I was sittin there lke not my n*gga chalky. Glad he didnt go out like that. Dunn has been shady since day 1.

Its clear what chalky has to do. hes gotta drive the Dr. out of AC.

Im interested in seeing how Eli handles the feds going forward.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 10-29-2013 at 12:18 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #369
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
Finallly purnsly is dead, me and my dad been calling that one since dude showed up on the show

Also i dont think eli gona flip on nucky, their gona make us think that but in the end hes gona back his brother

Eli overplayed the envious drunken brother in season 1 & 2

He still on his rode to redemption and becoming his own man this season
 4 years ago '06        #370
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
dope ep chalky with a boss move in cleanin house and owning doc nar in front of his on sh*t.

i like the bette middler lookalike for nucky, they have great chemistry unlike all his other broads. she is a good look for him.

im going to be pissed if this season is only 10 eps tho, too many side stories with all these characters going on......feels like this has only begun for some.
 4 years ago '04        #371
Koekoe 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 471 471
MANN they messin up

so many great side stories in this show shudve given each organisation a season and make it last

meyer and rothstein
luciano and them italians
capone

they are all real life characters who have done a ton of dirt some even more than nucky

feels like nxt season will be the last
 4 years ago '08        #372
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,733 | Props total: 8957 8957
I have many thoughts on this weeks ep. Just an absolute beauty... one of the GOATs and a personal all time favorite. The writing is top notch and so are the interrelating story lines.

First things first.

[pic - click to view]

I'z still here

Dun is finally done. (Get it, dun=done! ha-ha). From the beginning of the episode you could see his angst and jealousy growing towards Chalky throughout each scene. It was especially evident in the barbershop when Dunn was shocked to see Chalky looking back at him in all those mirrors. Definitely felt it was shedding light on Chalkys rep and role as the all seeing eye in negro community. Not to mention the showdown when Dunn all but went for Chalkys throat standing behind him. He definitely hated Chalky.

Sallys a pretty enjoyable character compared to some of the other females on the show.

My beautiful nubian queen is suffering from depression How I wish I could hold her.

Knox strong armed Eli something fierce. I've never seen Eli as submissive as he was in that scene, but you could also tell his fading relationship with Nucky is factoring into his decision. That drunken rant wasn't just a rant, it was an accurate read on how he feels about Nucky in his home and around his family.

How fu*ked up was that reincarnation of what happened between Dr.Narcisse and Daughter Maitlands mother? Just wow.

Micky doyle

Its warring season and from the looks of it my n*gga Richard and Van Alden are back! fu*k I love this show

Last edited by Illuminati; 10-30-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #373
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
im glad chalky didnt die, i was having flashbacks of kennard bodying omar....fukk pernsley or however you smell his name, glad he's gone, and i know eli is mad but did he forget knucky has allowed him to live, he turned on knucky and when knucky got the crown back he allowed his brother to go to jail, he allowed his brother to not be k!lled in jail, he allowed his brother to get paid and he allowed his brother to not treat him like the dirty snake he was

i wish eli died and they let jimmy live....knucky did what he did to help eli's bi*ch a.ss son

i wonder how this singing wh0ore is gonna explain herself to dr narcisse and explain why chalky is still alive, he's gonna mentally break that bi*ch down, she might as well go into hiding or she's dead

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 10-30-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 4 years ago '09        #374
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
 Sizzler01 said:
yeah rating are starting to dip they probably will have 1 or 2 more seasons
i agree, EDGAR HOOVER IS GONNA TAKE ALL THEM DOWN FOR TAX EVASION, THEY DONT STAND A CHANCE

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 10-30-2013 at 05:36 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #375
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Illuminati said:

Micky doyle
that guy is the best lol
 4 years ago '04        #376
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
im glad chalky didnt die, i was having flashbacks of kennard bodying omar....fukk pernsley or however you smell his name, glad he's gone, and i know eli is mad but did he forget knucky has allowed him to live, he turned on knucky and when knucky got the crown back he allowed his brother to go to jail, he allowed his brother to not be k!lled in jail, he allowed his brother to get paid and he allowed his brother to not treat him like the dirty snake he was

i wish eli died and they let jimmy live....knucky did what he did to help eli's bi*ch a.ss son

i wonder how this singing wh0ore is gonna explain herself to dr narcisse and explain why chalky is still alive, he's gonna mentally break that bi*ch down, she might as well go into hiding or she's dead
they k!lled jimmy off because he was acting like a bi*ch in real life
 4 years ago '04        #377
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
ratings are dipping coz walking dead is on at the same time ……..
 4 years ago '08        #378
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,733 | Props total: 8957 8957
 subway series said:
TWD doest'h old a candle to this show man
 4 years ago '04        #379
space
space
 subway series said:
And homeland
 10-31-2013, 12:54 AM         #380
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
Nucky is banging a legitimate 5 right now. At best.
Yeah that bi*ch look like Popeye.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy