Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #301
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
This season started strong but it's becoming kinda disinteresting

Mayb last season was so great I'm
Not getting the same effect. Kinda zoned out on previous 2 episodes
 4 years ago '06        #302
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26293 26293
Good episode, just wish there wasn't so many subplots/story lines going on simultaneously. Sometimes it seems like too much is going on. I don't hate Margaret like a lot of people do on here but I could give a fuk less about her story line, same goes for Gillian and to some extent willy. More chalky/narcisse, Nucky/Knox/Hoover and Capone would be great! Fuk even harrow
 4 years ago '11        #303
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 21299 21299
Yo, Dr. Narcisse is one slimey motherfu*ka, I swear. Can't stand his snake a.ss. Salute to Jeffrey Wright though, he's doing a hell of a job with the character.

Daughter Maitland though, sweet baby Jesus. Would bust all kinds of nuts in them sugar walls.

I'm going to be heated if Chalky really gets knocked off though. n*gga better get his sh*t together.
 4 years ago '08        #304
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 9146 9146
Dr.Narcisse is all for the Libyan cause brethren. Daughter Maitland... my beautiful nubian queen.
 4 years ago '12        #305
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1748 1748
 HeruDat said:
So Narcisee was the n*gga who k!lled daughter maitlans mother. Her mother gave him that scar...and she just working for hom
Yep. That multigeneration pimp juice
 4 years ago '06        #306
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
That box got Chalky wide open...lol...dude can't even see all the scheming behind his back.

Purnsly ain't sh*t!
 4 years ago '09        #307
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 pa_general said:
that box got chalky wide open...lol...dude can't even see all the scheming behind his back.

Purnsly ain't sh*t!
i almost guarantee chalky will k!ll dude
 10-22-2013, 09:13 AM         #308
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did y'all forget how chalky was the only one who had Nucky's back last season before Capone and Eli showed up?

Nah, he not gonna get taken out, nucky runs AC and he ain't letting it go down. Purnsley is done tho
 4 years ago '08        #309
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,829 | Props total: 9146 9146
Pursnley will come @ chalky head soon for that eye
 4 years ago '09        #310
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
fu*k n*gga Purnsley making more moves than Chalky right now
all it took for Narcisse to get the upper hand on Chalky, was an Aurora Jolie look-alike.

[pic - click to view]

i don't blame him for taking a slice... i woulda done the same thing.
but funny how he was cussin' out Purnsley for hitting the white chick, now he's hitting the singer.

STOP TRYING TO ROPE IN ELI'S SON!!!!!!
said it the 1st episode he was in, i'm saying it like 6 episodes later...
i don't care for him at all.
any screen time spent on him could be given to Van Alden Da Gawd or somebody else who we've been down with from day 1.

Remis (spelling) snitching
i don't remember what happened with him & Nucky, did he get screwed over or something?

Al >>>>>>
the craziest n*gga on the show right now, so of course we're gonna wanna see more of him & what he's up to.

Margaret's face when she saw Rothstein
 4 years ago '13        #311
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2040 2040
 5_star_smitty said:
fu*k n*gga Purnsley making more moves than Chalky right now
all it took for Narcisse to get the upper hand on Chalky, was an Aurora Jolie look-alike.

[pic - click to view]

i don't blame him for taking a slice... i woulda done the same thing.
but funny how he was cussin' out Purnsley for hitting the white chick, now he's hitting the singer.

STOP TRYING TO ROPE IN ELI'S SON!!!!!!
said it the 1st episode he was in, i'm saying it like 6 episodes later...
i don't care for him at all.
any screen time spent on him could be given to Van Alden Da Gawd or somebody else who we've been down with from day 1.

Remis (spelling) snitching
i don't remember what happened with him & Nucky, did he get screwed over or something?

Al >>>>>>
the craziest n*gga on the show right now, so of course we're gonna wanna see more of him & what he's up to.

Margaret's face when she saw Rothstein
Rothsteins face when he saw Margaret
 4 years ago '11        #312
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 21299 21299
 PsychoCyber said:
Rothsteins face when he saw Margaret

This.

Everytime he's on screen I'm rollin'. His mannerisms are just too fu*king funny.
 4 years ago '04        #313
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17469 17469
Eli's Son <<<<<

hate that motherfu*ker
 4 years ago '04        #314
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17469 17469

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #315
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
holy sh*t ep 8 might be the best of the season.

ep 7 was dope although i wish they would stop forcing eli's son on everybody, agree with others who say that time should go to van alden. narcese is a twisted fu*k, but damn everything he does is so calculated. i hope he isnt 1 and done this season. maitlan is going to bring chalky down.
 4 years ago '09        #316
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
chalky played right into dr narcisse plan, dr narcisse knew chalky couldnt turn down that singing chick, i bet dr narcise and his men are gonna be some militant a.ss gangsters,knucky gonna have to shut them down

dr narciess is a walking contradiction though, he talks about the upliftment of his people, but he k!lls and peddles dope, his foundation is ran by dirty money

and why does he keep cakking blacks libyians???

edit:

ohhh liberians...i kept google libyan and getting pictures of arabs lol
 4 years ago '09        #317
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Eli's Son <<<<<

hate that motherfu*ker
alot of similarities between ei's son and jimmy, both went to ivy league schools and dropped out because they felt everyone thought they were better then them, they both wanted to be goons, they both turned to knucky, both of their dad's went to jail for a bid because of knucky.....eli son not about that life, im waiting for him to say he's gonna join the army

all the kid had to do was keep his head down, graduate, and he would be set, but he wants to be a goon
 4 years ago '09        #318
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Illuminati said:
Dr.Narcisse is all for the Libyan cause brethren. Daughter Maitland... my beautiful nubian queen.
is it libyan or liberian?? both in africa but libyan's are arab looking people
 4 years ago '06        #319
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26293 26293
i podcast that im listening to suspects capone was the one that alerted the cops about the deal going on in at the brewer so Johnny Torrio would send him after obanion
 10-22-2013, 06:50 PM         #320
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
is it libyan or liberian?? both in africa but libyan's are arab looking people
Narcisse says Libyan in the show. Liberians are a totally different thing. Those were former American slaves that colonized that part of Africa and dominated over the local Africans from 1847-1980. This season of Boardwalk Empire takes place in 1924 do there's no ties to Liberians I would think.

HBO pointed us to an interview in GQ in which Wright said “Dr. Narcisse is kind of a funhouse mirror distortion of an historical figure named Casper Holstein who was, during the early 1920s in Harlem, the king of the numbers game.” He goes on to say “at that time, there was something of a great debate within African-American society, among the great thinkers of the past: W.E.B. Du Bois, Booker T. Washington, Marcus Garvey, and within the Harlem Renaissance about what was the way forward. Within that debate were some pretty vicious personal attacks over complexion, politics, between urbane and rural—a lot of those dynamics are fleshed out within the relationship between Dr. Narcisse and Chalky.”
Narcisse is just a hustler. His "Libyan" cause is a farce to hide his underground dealings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy