OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #261
datniggaq 
space
space
space
$24 | Props total: 0 0
When knox was talking about finding the weakest link and breaking them, i kinda gotta feeling that link will be Eli..He already let Knox know about the money in different bank accounts..I think by Eli crying in front of him makes him think he's weak..What do yall think?

Last edited by datniggaq; 10-15-2013 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: to add smlie
 4 years ago '07        #262
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 datn*ggaq said:
When knox was talking about finding the weakest link and breaking them, i kinda gotta feeling that link will be Eli..He already let Knox know about the money in different bank accounts..I think by Eli crying in front of him makes him think he's weak..What do yall think?
I fu*king despise Knox, I hate his face and the way he operates, straight up conniving son of a bi*ch, and yeah, Eli is the obvious first target but we`ll see if he smartens up (doubtful but hey, anythangz possible right)

Of other potential targets, Doyle is also risky, I mean, he is just too smart for his own good so I woudn`t count him out as the possible snitch *cue his laugh*
 10-15-2013, 07:28 AM         #263
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datn*ggaq said:
Hmmm iono, after all that sh*t from before it just doesnt seem theyll take that route again

But saying that, like I mentioned earlier the secrets being held back from Eli have the potential to cause rifts. So that could lead to the snitching on next episode.

Him and Doyle definitely suspect the officer though in some form, I think they are leading him into a trap the same way he did with that other officer. I can see Eli ready to maybe open up to him then the officer ends up slipping up with a certain statement n Eli fully realises what hes doing

BUT

Notice how Margaret is now conveniently being introduced back into the spectrum? After seeing next weeks preview, maybe itll be Margaret since in the preview they have made it mysterious.

I mean what else could she possibly be used for. Doesnt like his lifetsyle, has grudges from the past and always making stupid decisions. Aside from snitching I can only see the relationship angle n that would be boring as fu*k
 4 years ago '08        #264
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,839 | Props total: 1336 1336
The new brawd nice but she still not fkn with Łucy

And don't get me wrong cuz the new brawd fine as fuk actually... But even pregnant Lucy >
 4 years ago '04        #265
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17468 17468
 Baby Boy said:
here's next weeks preview

GOD DAMN ITS BOUT TO POP OFF

Best show on TV

fu*k a breaking Bad
 4 years ago '05        #266
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,357 | Props total: 14182 14182
My n*gga Harrow bout to settle down and live the family life with his stolen lil boy and s3xy a.ss snowbunny

He deserves it
 4 years ago '09        #267
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
i wonder if knox is gay...i mean he's running with hoover and we know hoover was getting his dikk sukk on the low

and i feel bad for harrow..dudes like him never settle down...they start to settle down and then some jackass k!lls whoever he's settling down with and it usually ends with everyone dying including him

lanksy got his eyes on the prize and luciano claiming to be a boss but its obvious he's some a worker, joe got him shook but does rothstein know lanksy is making these moves?? rothstein gonna take little man's percentages
 4 years ago '06        #268
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
im hoping eli puts the pieces together and has something in store for that undercover snake. chalky finally knocked it down

nucky needs to tighten up his circle a bit, boys lookin soft and weak.

next week looks epic.
 4 years ago '06        #269
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Great episode! This season has been awesome!!
 4 years ago '07        #270
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
Narcise knew Chalky would hit that. sh*t is heating up.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-15-2013 at 07:34 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #271
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Glad to see Harrow smiling...we know that sh*t not gonna last.
 4 years ago '11        #272
QB Eagles 232 heat pts232
space
space
$14,120 | Props total: 5487 5487
How exciting is that this series has J Edgar Hoover, Al Capone, and Marcus Garvey (not shown yet).
 4 years ago '06        #273
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26293 26293
 QB Eagles said:
How exciting is that this series has J Edgar Hoover, Al Capone, and Marcus Garvey (not shown yet).
who said anything about marcus garvey showing up?
 4 years ago '11        #274
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
could the logo on the napkin have some kind of tie to the card eli found in eddie's room? the artemis club.

eddie was wildin out, drinking and sh*t with capone and his new friends.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 10-16-2013 at 03:44 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #275
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,668 | Props total: 4202 4202
Pretty sure the napkin gave it away to Eli that the dude is not who he appears to be.

Eli used to be head of police for a minute, he's not a moron.
 4 years ago '10        #276
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
Eli is gonna play around for a bit. He had scene the evidence on the napkin and if I remeber correctly his whole demeanor changed. He even look angry enough the he bit his knuckle. That could have been his sadness from the conversation though. I cant remember exactly
 4 years ago '11        #277
space
space
Patricia Arquette is so milfy

[pic - click to view]

The scene above was funny yet s3xy.
 4 years ago '11        #278
space
space
Chalky had to have him a taste of that redbone

Aleandroid said:
who said anything about marcus garvey showing up?
My bad, I meant referenced. The way they reference him makes it feel like he's part of the show.
 4 years ago '10        #279
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
 steeLTown said:
gotdammit! I have zero excuse for that.

As soon as the episode finished I hit this up. I was typing a lot faster than I can think, which is obviously not very fast. Disappointed in myself for that one though

Edit: What characters are gonna be involved with sh*t popping off? I have no knowledge of the history behind the mafia and I don't wanna wait until next week haha
 4 years ago '05        #280
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Dr.Narcisse..... Drug Dealer......Pimp....... Businessman......Boss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy