OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 4 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #201
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 21257 21257
 erickonasis said:
Jimmys mom is straight strung out ..Black dude shoulda took that offer

You see all the sh*t that other white hoe got him into? I think he's Dunn(pun intended ) with white hoes for a bit.
 4 years ago '12        #202
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
 RileyEsco said:
You see all the sh*t that other white hoe got him into? I think he's Dunn(pun intended ) with white hoes for a bit.
yea you right about that

I didn't see Eddie k!lling himself that surprised me.

Capone gonna end up k!lling all those dudes that shot Frank.
 4 years ago '08        #203
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,763 | Props total: 9016 9016
This show easy makes it easy to forget sunday was BB day. fu*king love everything about this show.

People are saying Eddie went out like a pus*y and sure if that's how you feel about so be it. But you could see that that the final leap was an atonement for leaving his family and way out of betraying Nucky even further. Everything leading up to that moment including arranging the socks was his last hoorah as Nuckys faithful servant. Eddie felt that he failed as a father and even worse, he failed as butler, the one thing he knew he could do no matter the circumstances.

10/10 episode. I can tell fiending BX n*ggas are angry Dun wasn't all up in that prime white pus*y Get mad. Its clear that Gillian isn't woo'ng people with her s3xual appeal anymore ever since hopping on the white.

And anyone else get the feel Nucky is mentoring Willie as his successor?

Every character got pushed to the brink of falling apart and I loved it.
 4 years ago '06        #204
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Glade Eddie gone. Was annoying this season. Wished Nicky woulda put em down though, now he's gonna be all emotional when he finds out this way.
 4 years ago '05        #205
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,328 | Props total: 14121 14121
Eli's son is a lil emo bi*ch, thank god eddie jumped out the window and goddamn Perns a better man than me for turning down his potential second piece of sweet snowbunny pus*y.
 4 years ago '04        #206
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,865 | Props total: 17367 17367
 RileyEsco said:
True bi*ch is crafty...mighta tried to stick a needle in his damm arm
 4 years ago '06        #207
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
ima start callin white girls bobeep or whatever he said. that sh*t had me crackin. i like my lambs to come back home. dunn pimp game strong
 4 years ago '05        #208
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,393 | Props total: 4454 4454
The thing with Eddie coming back and offing himself is that Nucky was showing him the love he was yearning for. Nucky let him know that he was worried about his absence, he cared to ask if he had eaten and woulda have broke bread with him.. I think in that moment Eddie figured everything Knox said was untrue (about nobody caring about him). That all came crashing down I think when Nucky called him back to show him his mis matched socks. That was the final slap in the face to Eddie. He accepted his reality and instead of betraying Nucky and possibly disappointing his family further he hopped on that flight to belize
 4 years ago '06        #209
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
R.I.P. Eddie!
 4 years ago '08        #210
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5812 5812
 Baby Boy said:
Eddieeeee
fu*kIN EDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
he's a snitch so he did the right thing Nucky would have k!lled him anyways.
He prob wrote to nucky to tell him what happened in that suicide note.

Jimmy's mom a beautiful women done cuz of crack cocaine so sad

Frank!!!!!!!! Got DAMN so who clapped him? Obanion talked to the police or what?

but man Van alden's wife oh my fu*king GOD B
I thought she was on heroin?

You must be right tho, you do have a Wire avy.
 4 years ago '11        #211
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 21257 21257
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
I thought she was on heroin?

You must be right tho, you do have a Wire avy.

I don't know if you're just fu*king with that n*gga or not, but you had it right. She's strung out on that H.
 10-08-2013, 06:31 AM         #212
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had me shedding a lil tear at the Eddie scenes. Huge props to the team behind BE, they sure know how to build characters and make you miss them. Huge propps to the actor as well.

Oh and fu*k that police dude, hope Nucky ends up going after his head. Motherfu*ker basically just crushed the whole mans life in a few minutes. Made Eddie look like a cowering pathetic dog when really dude is one of the most loyal and respectable characters on the show. Hell get whats coming to him im sure

To some of yall saying about the socks n stuff, I think he was going to do it regardless, thus why he tried to hide when he came back. All it really did was solidify eddies ending. N I dont think it was him that fu*ked up the socks btw, it was the replacement dude. So basically nucky was saying I value you

Oh and didnt see anyone mention about Elis son. I mean, there is a huge story waiting to break right there. Notice how they are alienating Eli in the script since now 2 of his closest friends/family ( Micky and Nucky ) are now hiding major secrets from him. Has the potential for a very good storyline right there, which im guessing they are planning. Could end up with something kicking off, dont think he would betray nucky again though. Just has that potential to cause huge divides since its his son and pretty major secrets. + The fact he doesnt see him as a criminal, more of the kid who will graduate and get a respectable job. And since now Nucky seems to want to take him under his wing, he is going to go the criminal route.
 4 years ago '04        #213
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,865 | Props total: 17367 17367
 RileyEsco said:
I don't know if you're just fu*king with that n*gga or not, but you had it right. She's strung out on that H.
Crack wasnt even out back then lol
 4 years ago '05        #214
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,870 | Props total: 5664 5664
did some dumb n*gga just say jimmys mom was smokin crack in the 1920s

hope eddie just fu*ked up and broke his leggs during the fall, i can't wait for the next episode
 4 years ago '07        #215
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,340 | Props total: 382 382
this season has been pretty damn good. this is prob the best show out right now. the acting on BE is top notch.
 4 years ago '09        #216
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
eddie went out like a straight bi*ch...
had his past brought up, the shame of his family changing their names, theft, & adultery.
them fbi n*ggas sh*t on that man's existence, made him snitch on his boss & then off himself
that fu*k n*gga purnsley started calling himself mr. oxford
tired of eli's son stop forcing him down our throats HBO.
n*gga turned in his 1 & only friend...

also, i knew that capone brother was going to die the minute he told van alden to stick by him & gave him that look... that was a certain curtain call. i just hope al capone goes in on any & everybody who he suspects had something to do with it
 4 years ago '08        #217
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,314 | Props total: 1258 1258
Just watched the latest ep and it was incredible. Eddie was cool with me. he will be missed. Shame how the feds did that to him. and frank... my man frank.... frank was cool as sh1t. i knew he was going to die but i didnt think it would be this quick.

so do you guys think they will use franks death to bring in the valentines day massacre? also im wondering whats going to happen with van alden and Al. It seems like frank had some type of respect for van alden where Al dont give a damn.
 4 years ago '04        #218
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
fu*k Eddie he went out like a bi*ch flat out.. He ratted and the takes himself out...wack

They swiss cheesed Frank. Wonder if Obanion had that done? I guessing this is the point where Al pretty much stopped really giving a fu*k...He a animal on that cane...im guessing his rise will start from here on out...

Want more Dr Narciss and more Harlem
 4 years ago '12        #219
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7388 7388
Y'all really sympathizing for Eddie? n*gga is the lowest form of scum. He ran away with his mistress and abandon his family and then goes on to snitch on that man that has been taking care if him for the last decade. Scum deserved to die.
 4 years ago '04        #220
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
why da fu*k did the writers fu*kin fu*k over eddies character like that?

in one episode they literally made him into a scumbag, had him snitch, and had him k!ll himself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now