LeBron: Pacers better be ready

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
at the end of the day.........NOONES gonna watch a fu*kin pacers vs griz/spurs series. a TON of money will be LOST everywhere.
 05-20-2013, 05:26 PM         #62
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lmaoooo this dude tried soooo hard to pretend he didn't hate wade for years, now all those ho a.ss feelings are pouring out. let it allllll out bruh, tell us how mad you are.

bron would have 2 rings in chicago? right, he would have choked less there i'm sure.

lebron plays for MY team. you forget that. i love bron, i just don't want to MAKE love to him like you. i always win. there will always be a best player on the miami heat. lebron won't always be the best player in the league. then lost little boys like you have to pick a new team .
I lost all respect for Wade when he said Kobe was the best player of our generation and I said that on this forum when he said it. This ain't nothing new

Yes, Bron would have had two rings because when he got to the Finals he wouldn't have deferred to an inferior player who couldn't carry the team. Lebron + Thibs defense and Rose would have two rings right now
 5 years ago '09        #63
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
wade aint what he was in his prime. so what the fu*k is this whole thread bout. yall sayin Lebron had a prime wade help him to championships, he aint have a prime wade, they went where LBJ took them
 5 years ago '07        #64
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13067 13067
 Youngin19 said:
I lost all respect for Wade when he said Kobe was the best player of our generation and I said that on this forum when he said it. This ain't nothing new

Yes, Bron would have had two rings because when he got to the Finals he wouldn't have deferred to an inferior player who couldn't carry the team. Lebron + Thibs defense and Rose would have two rings right now
you're a much bigger f*ggot and idiot than I gave you credit for based on both of these comments
 05-20-2013, 05:56 PM         #65
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's over reacting but if that's what he needs for extra focus to play well I see nothing wrong it. Gotta find any and everything to fuel that fire.
 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM         #66
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
you're a much bigger f*ggot and idiot than I gave you credit for based on both of these comments
Who is you? n*gga your bi*chass opinion is irrelevant. fu*kin f*ggot a.ss bi*chmade d!ckeating homo!!

And he clearly said that to slight Bron, like the bi*chass n*gga he is. He a hater on the slick, just like you. Mad cuz Bron is better
 05-20-2013, 06:06 PM         #67
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy how a loser can go to a team with a ring and then people crown him as something great.

05-20-2013, 06:12 PM         #68
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Crazy how a loser can go to a team with a ring and then people crown him as something great.

Shaq did it

Wilt Chamberlain did it
 5 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Who is you? n*gga your bi*chass opinion is irrelevant. fu*kin f*ggot a.ss bi*chmade d!ckeating homo!!

And he clearly said that to slight Bron, like the bi*chass n*gga he is. He a hater on the slick, just like you. Mad cuz Bron is better
dude really think Bron's best friend in the world who made him a champion hates him because he doesn't wanna lick his sweaty jockstrap like you. this ain't wrestling, kid. take your imagination somewhere else. I'm all in your feelings, I brought the exclamation marks out!
 5 years ago '12        #70
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,481 | Props total: 1302 1302
 palogee said:

crazy how a shot chucking rapist who got drafted to a certain team weaseled his way out of his contract and was second fiddle for 5 rings yet people crown him as the next mj
 05-20-2013, 06:18 PM         #71
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
dude really think Bron's best friend in the world who made him a champion hates him because he doesn't wanna lick his sweaty jockstrap like you. this ain't wrestling, kid. take your imagination somewhere else. I'm all in your feelings, I brought the exclamation marks out!

Says I'm a Bron stan but you'd let Wade t-bag you if he asked. Dude keeps Wade's genitals all in and around his mouth . d!ckeating a.ss muhfu*ka. All you do is post about Wade. You ain't his son, and he ain't yo daddy f*ggot! You ain't a real Heat fan either, you can't separate the team from Wade
 5 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Says I'm a Bron stan but you'd let Wade t-bag you if he asked. Dude keeps Wade's genitals all in and around his mouth . d!ckeating a.ss muhfu*ka. All you do is post about Wade. You ain't his son, and he ain't yo daddy f*ggot! You ain't a real Heat fan either, you can't separate the team from Wade
coping mechanism
 5 years ago '08        #73
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 katalist said:
The Pacers are ready and they don't need to make up some stuff the heat said to get ready for the series.

I mean seriously, if PG or West made some sh*t up yall would be wanting there head on a stick.
n*ggas be losin they damn mind these days.

Pacers ain't ready for sh*t. Heat in 5.
 5 years ago '09        #74
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368

Frank Vogel said Monday that he has great respect for LeBron James and the Miami Heat, but as for James' perception that the Indiana Pacers coach considers Miami "just another team," he said the Heat superstar is mistaken.

"Sorry, sports world, the words 'just another team' never came out of my mouth. Great respect for LBJ and the champs. Looking forward to [a] great series," Vogel said Monday, according to NBA.com.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #75
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 stabbin101 said:
NBA is rigged

Lebron is the best player

But IndY is the better team.

Refs will heavily control this series

Only idiots don't see that.

You'll see

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #76
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,481 | Props total: 1302 1302
 GQ45 said:
What do you expect? Did he finish High School? And yes, the refs will ruin a potentially great series!
lebron finished high school with a 3.6 gpa, n*ggas already copping pleas talking about the refs

5 years ago '08        #77
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 palogee said:

n*gga what you doing outside of S&R?
 5 years ago '08        #78
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Mullany S said:
this dude is trying to argue that a washed up wade help lebron james win championship when bosh and wade has been mad inconsistent.They will go far as lebron james will take them and thats what this fu*kboy needs to understand.
Lol how did that work in 2011? Wade and Bosh need to carry their own weight it can't be all James.

The nerve of you to call Wade washed up.
 05-20-2013, 08:23 PM         #79
itsKOTIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami Heat we got this... we'll beat Indy in 5, they got no closer
 5 years ago '11        #80
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,257 | Props total: 17710 17710
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy