LeBron: Pacers better be ready

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
If u need motivation/bulletin board material at this point in the playoffs....then u got bigger problems
 05-20-2013, 01:42 PM         #42
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:

[pic - click to view]

Lebron is such an idiot, what a drama queen. Always trying to make something out of nothing.

What he said was "We must move onto the next team". He never said "The Heat are JUST another team".

lebron gonna troll though lol

They misquoted Vogel and he ran with it how is that his fault?

i'd say you're better than that but you're really not since you couldn't even stay self-banned
 05-20-2013, 01:43 PM         #43
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
If u need motivation/bulletin board material at this point in the playoffs....then u got bigger problems
I guess Michael Jordan had bigger problems his whole career then....worked out OK...
 5 years ago '08        #44
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
heat gonna chop these trees down
 5 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
melanie still doesn't know how many teams are in the league and thinks anybody cares when his broke a.ss spills his guts all over that keyboard
 5 years ago '04        #46
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
leBron stans...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #47
Big Smoke FLA 
space
space
$3,602 | Props total: 9835 9835
 Mullany S said:
\
prolific scorer when healthy? they have been saying that for two straight years now. so name me all time great that has average 13ppg in a playoff series(in their prime).Bosh as a second option isnt even putting up amazing numbers. like i told marvin do you believe Shane battier,ray Allen, Anderson would be in Miami if they didnt have Lebron James? people like joshdogg always screaming about bron stans but he forgot those same bron fans are the ones that made miami relevant again. lol lebron carried that team last year and wade was mising in action for the most part. stop trying to rewrite history wade is done and on the decline.Wade is not even clutch also, how many clutch points did he score? you cant call a guy that goes to the foul line in the fourth quarter clutch.Nobody is denying wade for what he was but we are calling him for what he is RIGHT NOW and that is washed up. you want your second option to be scoring 13ppg in the playoff when everything is at stake? Lastly stop disrespecting a guy that has 4 mvp already by calling him a sidekick as if 32 gm will trade wade in a heartbeat.
this f*ggot a.ss bandwagon n*gga typing all this trash like somebody really gives a fu*k about his irrelevant a.ss opinion

5 years ago '12        #48
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,662 | Props total: 4176 4176
Just like I thought, can't name any names.

And "right now?" Is he not injured right now? And what was Wade's stats during the winning streak? Since you're game to game now. Since you're so bent on scoring.

First you went back to 2006, "Wade hasn't been sh*t," I shot that down, now you're moving goal posts into these playoffs, like they've played anyone threatening. You're overly dramatic, like 'when everything is on the line.' Like he's playing serious minutes this playoffs.

Wade may and will turn it up when needed, and Indiana needs to prepare for it.

You lost dude. Everyone knows D Wade is an all time great. You're just having a stan fit over him not being on your time table. He may be hurt and/ or slumping but that doesn't negate the initial point. And if you want to downplay his presence/ importance, you're playing dumb or really are.
 5 years ago '12        #49
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15670 15670

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #50
space
space
broke f*ggots posting essays about how they make the heat relevant from a computer. keyboard warriors can't count the number of teams in the NBA but wanna talk numbers.

dude plays great all season and bumps his knee at the end of the year, now you forgot he was good because you react off emotions like the woman you are
 5 years ago '12        #51
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,662 | Props total: 4176 4176
 Mullany S said:
kobe, james harden, manu ginobili,andre iguodala,wade,joe johnson, monta ellis. as you can see it is crappy position for shooting guards in 2013. lol i like wade but you cant call him great in 2013 with those bad playoffs number.
Oh, those illustrious/ distinguished careers.

I'm done dude. You got. You got me.

I initially stated Wade's an all time great now you're moving goal posts again talking about 2013. Who's better in the 2000s?

But you got the juice. Disregard everything I've posted. You're the man.

We'll see y'all on the court though. Pacers.

Good luck.

Last edited by 5E8FW; 05-20-2013 at 03:52 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #52
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
 tonystarks21 said:
lol people are so stupid, they think everything is riggied they're the same ones that think every rapper is apart of the illumianti
These tin foil a.ss n*ggas
 5 years ago '05        #53
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
The Pacers are ready and they don't need to make up some stuff the heat said to get ready for the series.

I mean seriously, if PG or West made some sh*t up yall would be wanting there head on a stick.
 5 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
this dude is steady on wade d!ck, why don't you take a breather and jump off it. We're telling it how it is and wade is playing terrible basketball right now hopefully he steps it up against the pacers which will be a tough task for him to do. Most important time to elevate your game is the playoffs no one cares about the regular season right now. Wade struggled at the beginning of the season but he did turn it up and was playing like a beast. I understand hes banged up but injuries are apart of the game and he shouldn't be playing this bad.
guy in your avy warms the bench for wade on his worst day

i never once said i'm OK with the way he's playing. heat fans take exception when bron stans try to throw the franchise under the bus to make him look better. saying he's "not an all time great," which is the troll comment that sparked this before that other groupie chimed in, is blasphemous. without miami and d-wade, bron is in karl malone, charles barkley territory looking up at MJ, being called a choker. now he's in that conversation. have some respect.

5 years ago '06        #55
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
bron bout to choke, again
 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM         #56
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
guy in your avy warms the bench for wade on his worst day

i never once said i'm OK with the way he's playing. heat fans take exception when bron stans try to throw the franchise under the bus to make him look better. saying he's "not an all time great," which is the troll comment that sparked this before that other groupie chimed in, is blasphemous. without miami and d-wade, bron is in karl malone, charles barkley territory looking up at MJ, being called a choker. now he's in that conversation. have some respect.

without a ring, Bron was still considered better than your bi*chass idol

If Bron went to Chicago instead of Miami, he'd be sitting on 2 rings right now. Don't kid yourself. Dwade old and injured a.ss wouldn't be doing sh*t

bi*chass Wade stans mad cuz Bron took over the team. He the best player on the sqaud. Wade his sidekick and his stans know it so they try to pump him up. GTFOH
 05-20-2013, 04:50 PM         #57
GQ45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:

[pic - click to view]

Lebron is such an idiot, what a drama queen. Always trying to make something out of nothing.

What he said was "We must move onto the next team". He never said "The Heat are JUST another team".

lebron gonna troll though lol
What do you expect? Did he finish High School? And yes, the refs will ruin a potentially great series!
 5 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
without a ring, Bron was still considered better than your bi*chass idol

If Bron went to Chicago instead of Miami, he'd be sitting on 2 rings right now. Don't kid yourself. Dwade old and injured a.ss wouldn't be doing sh*t

bi*chass Wade stans mad cuz Bron took over the team. He the best player on the sqaud. Wade his sidekick and his stans know it so they try to pump him up. GTFOH
lmaoooo this dude tried soooo hard to pretend he didn't hate wade for years, now all those ho a.ss feelings are pouring out. let it allllll out bruh, tell us how mad you are.

bron would have 2 rings in chicago? right, he would have choked less there i'm sure.

lebron plays for MY team. you forget that. i love bron, i just don't want to MAKE love to him like you. i always win. there will always be a best player on the miami heat. lebron won't always be the best player in the league. then lost little boys like you have to pick a new team .
 5 years ago '04        #59
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
 Cheeze said:
I guess Michael Jordan had bigger problems his whole career then....worked out OK...
Pretty sure mj got up for his games because of his own will not to lose. Had nothing to do with made up comments or others players saying sh*t.

I have no idea why I actually responded to u with a legit answer. Ur always trolling
 5 years ago '08        #60
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
lmaoooo this dude tried soooo hard to pretend he didn't hate wade for years, now all those ho a.ss feelings are pouring out. let it allllll out bruh, tell us how mad you are.

bron would have 2 rings in chicago? right, he would have choked less there i'm sure.

lebron plays for MY team. you forget that. i love bron, i just don't want to MAKE love to him like you. i always win. there will always be a best player on the miami heat. lebron won't always be the best player in the league. then lost little boys like you have to pick a new team .
Lol bron Stans so ungrateful man. Like Wade said, I would never go to Cleveland. Wade's a fu*king boss.
Bron Stans need to humble themselves after Dallas 011.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now