LeBron: Pacers better be ready

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #21
MIAMI 152 AVE 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 1440 1440
Yo don't you have prepare for any team you see in the playoffs if not how you suppose to advance what is bron talkin about
 5 years ago '05        #22
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4881 4881
Pacers talk. They did last year why wouldn't they this year when the stakes are higher. They are better than last year. We are better than last year. The big difference this time around is that unlike last year the Heat know exactly what they are in for. Last year it took them being down 1-2 going into game 4 to realize the Pacers could beat them.

That's not going to be the case this time. I expect a high level of focus from the Heat in game 1.
 5 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
I'm still trying to figure out what's so disrespectful. Every coach on every team prepares his team for "the next game" or "the next team". Even if he did say that's the next team standing in our way what is wrong with that? I would expect every fu*king coach and player that made the playoffs to feel that way and say so if asked about it.

Every team started the playoffs with a goal of winning sixteen no matter who it was against. Damn shame it's the Eastern Conference Finals and great players have to create disses to motivate themselves.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Avon_Barksdale 4341 heat pts4341
space
space
$42,437 | Props total: 55872 55872
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I'm still trying to figure out what's so disrespectful. Every coach on every team prepares his team for "the next game" or "the next team". Even if he did say that's the next team standing in our way what is wrong with that? I would expect every fu*king coach and player that made the playoffs to feel that way and say so if asked about it.

Every team started the playoffs with a goal of winning sixteen no matter who it was against. Damn shame it's the Eastern Conference Finals and great players have to create disses to motivate themselves.
It's not man it's just ESPN trying to make something out of nothing and give the Heat some bulletin board material like they really need any, if the Pacers said they where gonna run the Heat off the court now that's something to talk about but they didn't and ESPN is reachin.
 5 years ago '07        #25
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 joshdogg26 said:
the type of all time greats who just closed out a series for you on one leg while you have the luxury of going 5-14. the type of all time greats who give you enough to win the championship you spent 7 years failing to do on your own. the type of all time greats who mentally build you up and hand you the reigns after you choke and ruin your first chance at a championship together. that type.

Heat fans versus Bron stans

IN.
 5 years ago '12        #26
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,877 | Props total: 1037 1037
 joshdogg26 said:
the type of all time greats who just closed out a series for you on one leg while you have the luxury of going 5-14. the type of all time greats who give you enough to win the championship you spent 7 years failing to do on your own. the type of all time greats who mentally build you up and hand you the reigns after you choke and ruin your first chance at a championship together. that type.

Holy sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #27
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 5 years ago '12        #28
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,693 | Props total: 3390 3390
 SeaJaiye said:
all time greats with a 12 point average in the playoffs? stop it

bosh and wade both coasting in the playoffs cuz of bron. accept it
 joshdogg26 said:

This round goes to Josh
 5 years ago '12        #29
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
 5E8FW said:
Any team? Ha ha. Definitely not true. But I'll let you reside in that state of delusion. It's all good though. "Not 1, not 2" but 3 maybe 4 hall of famers. We'll eat that. And the Pacers are ready for battle.

The fact still remains though, he ran down to MIA to join Wade and Bosh. You mad?
foh with that bullsh*t, he won finals mvp and had one of the greatest playoff performances of all time, why would i be mad?

5 years ago '05        #30
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316
It was the first time the media had access to Miami players since the Pacers eliminated the Knicks in Game 6 on Saturday. One of them misquoted something Frank Vogel had said following the victory about facing the Heat in the next round, and LeBron James ended up reacting to comments that were never actually made by the Pacers’ head coach.

STFU Lebron, was a misquote. Him and Wade better not be flopping like some bi*ches
 05-20-2013, 03:11 AM         #31
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They'll probably outmuscle the Pacers same way they did the Bulls. Use their own toughness against them and people will complain about it just like in the Bulls match up. Bosh the whole series this time? Shieeeeeeetttt
 5 years ago '11        #32
Jay Lee 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 1374 1374
I expect the refs to be on some real sus sh*t this series

Heat in 5
 05-20-2013, 11:15 AM         #33
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

an all time great that was getting eliminated by the Hawks in the first round

an all time great that didn't show up in the clutch himself and was nowhere to be found in game 6 of those finals

and all time great that had terrible series after terrible series but the Heat manage to win, but when the real all time great has a bad series he's not there to lead the team

an all time great that almost cost the Heat the finals last year with his idiot late game blunders, but the real all time great came to his rescue

The Heat came back in that game without Wade. They were down by 10 when his bi*chass went out. He ain't close sh*t out. Gtfoh. These Wade stans man
 5 years ago '07        #34
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
bron stanss maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

wade not an all time great now, all in the name of suckin that d!ck

i'm enjoying the wins, but can't wait till y'all trade in your pom poms for the next team like the feminine children you are
 5 years ago '09        #35
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 4549 4549
lol hold up are these backward a.ss n*ggas sayin Bron winnin cuz of Wade? lol.

o sh*t Bron had one bad shootin game and went 5-14, now yall jump on that like its the end of the world. did yall miss last year when Bron ran through the playoffs wit a injured piece of sh*t Wade? yall forget all about that year? that finals MVP, or that game 6 in Boston, or the whole finals at OKC fu*k is u n*ggas talkin bout

n he bout to light up Indy like he light up everybody else, why yall so mad?
 5 years ago '07        #36
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
n*ggas in here tripping
 5 years ago '05        #37
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,994 | Props total: 1316 1316

[pic - click to view]

Lebron is such an idiot, what a drama queen. Always trying to make something out of nothing.

What he said was "We must move onto the next team". He never said "The Heat are JUST another team".

lebron gonna troll though lol

Last edited by katalist; 05-20-2013 at 12:43 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #38
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,661 | Props total: 4174 4174
 Mullany S said:
all time great that hasnt been sh*t since 2006, all time great that cant sniff the eastern conference without shaq and lebron, all time great that cant stay healthy, all time great average 12.5 ppg,all time great that let another man come to his team and win two mvps, al.l time great that cant lead his own team in points, a.ssist, and rebounds.And all time great that let another man come to his city and make him irrelevant, an all time great that isnt the best player on his own team.My bad what all time great are you talking about again marvin.

Calm down. No one is saying that Wade is better than Lebron right now. D Wade was a great guard in his own right before Lebron decided to latch on. And the Heat didn't have sh*t on their roster for years following that championship. So k!ll that.

D Wade is a prolific scorer and defensive mastermind when healthy. Lebron's doing all the leg work because he's younger and Wade's body is wearing down.

Since the 2000 s, who's better at his position? Give me names.

Since y'all want to cherry pick instances, who bailed out the USA team in the championship game versus Spain? Wade.

Who thought of those floaters versus, Indiana, my team, last playoffs? Wade.

Who thought of flopping? Wade.

You guys will continue to downplay D Wade's greatness to make it seem like Bron is the man. He's great too but Wade helped refine his game. Heck, he was differing in the clutch until this year. It's Lebron's team now, but Wade is an all time great shooting guard. Period.

Again.
Since the 2000 s, who's better at his position? Give me names.
 05-20-2013, 01:18 PM         #39
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5E8FW said:

I said quote, "an all time great." Not greats. Now, for the record, are stating that Wade isn't/ wasn't an all time great guard? Just to put things in perspective. Are you arguing that?
not arguing that. but would u also say bron played with an all time great center when shaq was in cleveland?
 5 years ago '12        #40
5E8FW 
space
space
space
$7,661 | Props total: 4174 4174
 SeaJaiye said:
not arguing that. but would u also say bron played with an all time great center when shaq was in cleveland?
No, it's not the same thing because Shaq was collecting checks and was a free agent.

Wade had his own kingdom and Lebron latched on. As a man and a free agent, it was his right to do so, but I don't/ didn't respect it. That's my stance. Again, Lebron can do what he wants, but I don't have to respect it nor will I turn a blind eye to what really happened.

You believe Wade is great by namesake but you don't recognize all the nuances that he's provided for this team and Lebron. I do.

With that said, Pacers vs Heat, let's go, no excuses.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago