Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #61
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
yo the comments are k!llin me in this thread, most agree these songs are a huge let down

if these are the 2 best songs, then the album will be trash

although I am sure there will be at least 2 -3 good songs
 5 years ago '11        #62
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Trash, overrated bull, lies he ain't riding for blacks, once they offer him a new 4000 skirt he'll be back in whitey's good graces yell
 5 years ago '11        #63
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 profit said:
sh*t Is Pathetic That Most People Who Started listening To Kanye Within The last Years Forget All The Poltical sh*t He Did Before The Commercial sh*t ..

Not To Mention I Find It Funny That The Only Ones Saying Both Songs Are Garbage Are The Ones That Cannot Relate Because Their Not Black....

Prominently Most Of Kanye Earlier Music Was Political Or Some What conscious Is It Because Now You Feel Comfortable Hearing Trap Or Pop sh*t From Him Its A Crime To go Back To The Old Format???
Uh I'm very black, now try again and re adjust your ye cape yell
 5 years ago '06        #64
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5033 5033
 100dollarman said:
Kayne Stop talking about black people when your with A WHITE GIRL
 5 years ago '04        #65
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
waiting til cdq.....
 05-20-2013, 01:52 PM         #66
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall like this jock jamz sounding bullsh*t?
 05-20-2013, 02:29 PM         #67
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

am I reading ????

See this is how u know who really is the FACE behind 98% of these lame azz BX usernames.....Whitey.

How the phuck can a nicca make a song about "THE STRUGGLE", a topic that makes up the foundation of HIP HOP itself and BLACK PEOPLE dislike what he's saying and ACT like they cant a.ssociate nor understand where he's coming from? LMAO. Impossible.....

If you are a BLACK MAN/WOMAN and you actually came in here to judge this song by making a comment about the beat production............................KILL YASELF !!!!

If you are a BLACK MAN/WOMAN and you came in here saying BLACK SKINHEAD WAS GOOD BUT NEW SLAVES WAS HORRIBLE...............KILL YASELF!!!!

See I aint dumb tho....I know REAL NI9I9AZ is getting goosebumps listening to this REAL SHYT. If you didnt see a image of 2PAC while listwning to these classic RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE type of tracks then you my friend are NOT LISTENING TO MUSIC BUT RATHER SKIMMING THROUGH IT.

How dare yall come in here on a daily praising niccaz like Chief Keef and a **** named RIFF RAFF but have the audacity to spit hate on a man risking his life to talk about SOCIAL AND POLITICAL INJUSTICE. This mans probaly fearing for his life after performing these songs and yall telling me yall dont appreciate shyt he talking about? LOL

Nah.......I dont believe that. MY PEOPLE luv this shyt.....WHITE PEOPLE AND UNCLE TOMS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULDNT LOVE THESE TWO TRACKS.....

So GO HEAD keep exposing yourself. I now kno the faces of these usernames based off one thread. Continue.

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 05-20-2013 at 02:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #68
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
damn you king kanye... i can't play nothing else but these 2 songs
 05-20-2013, 02:49 PM         #69
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Hov said:
damn you king kanye... i can't play nothing else but these 2 songs

U aint the only one....I had my bm red in the face this morning listening to this shyt on her way to work.....

She be aight....
 5 years ago '10        #70
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 1098 1098
 whyarguewithgod said:

[pic - click to view]

am I reading ????

See this is how u know who really is the FACE behind 98% of these lame azz BX usernames.....Whitey.

How the phuck can a nicca make a song about "THE STRUGGLE", a topic that makes up the foundation of HIP HOP itself and BLACK PEOPLE dislike what he's saying and ACT like they cant a.ssociate nor understand where he's coming from? LMAO. Impossible.....

If you are a BLACK MAN/WOMAN and you actually came in here to judge this song by making a comment about the beat production............................KILL YASELF !!!!

If you are a BLACK MAN/WOMAN and you came in here saying BLACK SKINHEAD WAS GOOD BUT NEW SLAVES WAS HORRIBLE...............KILL YASELF!!!!

See I aint dumb tho....I know REAL NI9I9AZ is getting goosebumps listening to this REAL SHYT. If you didnt see a image of 2PAC while listwning to these classic RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE type of tracks then you my friend are NOT LISTENING TO MUSIC BUT RATHER SKIMMING THROUGH IT.

How dare yall come in here on a daily praising niccaz like Chief Keef and a **** named RIFF RAFF but have the audacity to spit hate on a man risking his life to talk about SOCIAL AND POLITICAL INJUSTICE. This mans probaly fearing for his life after performing these songs and yall telling me yall dont appreciate shyt he talking about? LOL

Nah.......I dont believe that. MY PEOPLE luv this shyt.....WHITE PEOPLE AND UNCLE TOMS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULDNT LOVE THESE TWO TRACKS.....

So GO HEAD keep exposing yourself. I now kno the faces of these usernames based off one thread. Continue.

Kanye ain't got no place making this type of music. He worships white women, dosent give back to his community, and is constantly in the spotlight doing dumb sh*t, wearing skirts like a f*ggot, prasing rich a.ss designer clothes, making money off his Yeezy line when as your saviour said himself "a Whiteman get paid offa all of dat" the list goes on...

He's a fraud a.ss n*gga and so are you

05-20-2013, 03:07 PM         #71
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MagicOnTheTire said:

Kanye ain't got no place making this type of music. He worships white women, dosent give back to his community, and is constantly in the spotlight doing dumb sh*t, wearing skirts like a f*ggot, prasing rich a.ss designer clothes, making money off his Yeezy line when as your saviour said himself "a Whiteman get paid offa all of dat" the list goes on...

He's a fraud a.ss n*gga and so are you

Wow.....You jus made a whole paragraph based on OPINION. Thats really showing your age.

Good ' Day.
 5 years ago '08        #72
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,876 | Props total: 1153 1153
Some mofo's won't be into this new theme for the album, but I fu*ks with it! Espcially with all the fu*ktards making bullsh*t now. If I hear another future/ace hood/ lil durk/ lil whatever/half rap about bullsh*t that has nothing to do with anything! At least Kanye is saying something with a different musical style that goes in! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.
 5 years ago '13        #73
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
That struggle singing by Frank Ocean at the end of new slaves

It better sound good in the CD quality release.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now