Kanye West "Black Skinheads" SNL Performance

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #161
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
fu*k outta here with its a punk rock song . sh*ts wack .
Whether its wack or not has no bearing on the fact that it sounds like a punk rock song.
 5 years ago '09        #162
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
 Jaymalls said:
Hero & Baller Be In They Basement Like This!

Listening To This...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #163
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

Keep the hate coming
 5 years ago '07        #164
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 bluehefner96 said:
I really wish n*ggas would stop asking for "College Dropout."

Its 2013. Being a great artist, specifically, a producer, is about pushing the envelop. Aint nobody trying to hear no damn 70/80s soul samples with just drums added to it in 2013. And how much else is their left from his past that you'd like to hear from this dude? He's rapping about sh*t thats relevant to him in 2013. Not 19--.

Im personally waiting to hear something off this album to rival "Power." One of the dopest beats ever for me. Fukk it........
are you fu*kin crazy????

Soul music and jazz is the foundation of what Hip HOp was made off

I need something like this

[video - click to view]

05-19-2013, 12:54 AM         #165
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much that boy Malik Yousef making off that first verse of New Slaves

I'm waiting until they show SNL on the west coast before I listen to it.
 5 years ago '04        #166
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 KnicksLost said:
are you fu*kin crazy????

Soul music and jazz is the foundation of what Hip HOp was made off

I need something like this

Yes it is, but that doesn't mean thats all it has to be.
 05-19-2013, 12:57 AM         #167
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh look, all the Purists who always complain about everything and hold Lyracism above anything else in Hip-Hop to a fault are all home on a Saturday Night in May on Boxden...

Posting GIFs, Memes & Paragraphs to insult each other like some bickering school girls.

Would have never guessed.

BTW, I logged on to sh*t on Knicks fans after they got eliminated... Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
 05-19-2013, 12:57 AM         #168
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To me... Both songs that he performed tonight were great! The first song had a very industrial rock sound to it and it reminded me of Nine Inch Nails for a moment. New Slaves was great as well... Glad he kept the singing part out of it!

To those that don't like the song? Kanye don't make music for simple minded I only listen to the beat and chorus n*ggas. So, if some of you expected to hear some sh*t like Future or 2 Chainz or Lil Wayne from Kanye... good luck with that. The reason people fu*k with Kanye is mainly because he isn't afraid to push his musical boundaries and just like a great artist, he isn't afraid to push the envelope as well to become a trendsetter and be himself and today, none of these rappers can do that as well of an execution as Kanye does because they're nothing but talentless robots. Like it or not, Kanye tonight once again proved why he's one of the most respectable figures in the game

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 05-19-2013 at 01:00 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #169
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,933 | Props total: 366 366
 Illstreet said:
Oh look, all the Purists who always complain about everything and hold Lyracism above anything else in Hip-Hop to a fault are all home on a Saturday Night in May on Boxden...

Posting GIFs, Memes & Paragraphs to insult each other like some bickering school girls.

Would have never guessed.

BTW, I logged on to sh*t on Knicks fans after they got eliminated... Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
Yall found a new coach for ya soft a.ss team yet fuq boi...
 05-19-2013, 01:00 AM         #170
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i'm in a happy medium with Kanye where I can appreciate some of the deeper, darker sh*t that he's doing because I love his collaborators and producers independently of Kanye so to hear those influences with Kanye at the high of his ego I mean...i dont see how people think this is trash. I think this is hip hop in the sense that this is a dude spitting rhymes like a rapper but this is EDM, this is trapstep this is a lot further than Kanye took you during the college dropout and late registration days. I appreciate what he's saying and doing now just like I did when I heard Takeover.

The pain and real life 'I fu*ked up' coming from MBDTF should appeal to you the listener. But whatever. I'm a Stan
 05-19-2013, 01:01 AM         #171
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #172
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:

[pic - click to view]

ballergenetics said:
What do you do when you get exposed for being a sheep/yes man ? Make up things about the people who disclosed that information...

bigbarcelona said:
To me... Both songs that he performed tonight were great! The first song had a very industrial rock sound to it and it reminded me of Nine Inch Nails for a moment. New Slaves was great as well... Glad he kept the singing part out of it!

To those that don't like the song? Kanye don't make music for simple minded I only listen to the beat and chorus n*ggas. So, if you some expected to hear some sh*t like Future or 2 Chainz or Lil Wayne from Kanye... good luck with that. The reason people fu*k with Kanye is mainly because he isn't afraid to push his musical boundaries and just like a great artist, he isn't afraid to push the envelope as well to become a trendsetter and be himself and today, none of these rappers can do that as well of an execution as Kanye does because they're nothing but talentless robots. Like it or not, Kanye tonight once again proved why he's one of the most respectable figures in the game
Preach!
 05-19-2013, 01:06 AM         #173
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:
Yall found a new coach for ya soft a.ss team yet fuq boi...
No Coach >>>>> Having Woodson
 5 years ago '09        #174
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,170 | Props total: 7350 7350
I remember when Love Lockdown dropped I stopped listening to Yeezy for a year and now I love 808's
 5 years ago '07        #175
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Illstreet said:
Getting to the 2nd rd >> Having 3 max contracts and losing to an injury riddled bulls team in the 1st rd

Go jump in the hudson if ur even from ny
 5 years ago '11        #176
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
Arguments have gotten so sad on here. Cats result to making up sh*t/and telling you how YOU think and what YOU like, to "prove" their point. sh*t's weak. Anyways, looking foward to the album still.
Damn... this n*gga sound butt hurt n sh!t! it just a message board b! 90% of the time n*ggas is just trolling anyway... ease up on the prone juice gay boi

Illstreet said:
Too Soon...

trock34 said:
I remember when Love Lockdown dropped I stopped listening to Yeezy for a year and now I love 808's
Same here... got tight n gave the cd to this chick i was tryna fuq (bi*ch ended up using me for yezzy cd, aint get no butt, n almost got jumped waiting for shorty in front of her projects)... Anyway, that album threw me internally! But now... 808's >>>

Lance5 said:
trash, no originality, no creativity.
He ruined the beat of Marilyn Manson - beautiful people.

it was overproduced and the lyrics were trash

[pic - click to view]

05-19-2013, 01:17 AM         #177
Kreemy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trock34 said:
Wow same here

Now I know to never doubt the gawd
 05-19-2013, 01:17 AM         #178
loyola llothta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:
For the record tho new slaves is dope as fu*k. I love that record. First verse in that record is his best bars in years IMO
 5 years ago '06        #179
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
sh*t is horrible
 5 years ago '12        #180
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 loyola llothta said:
Whats been better then the sh*t he spit in the first verse? it was personal, moving, deep, and it definitely had 100000x more substance than that 'luxury rap' bullsh*t we been watching him push for the past few years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy