Kanye West "Black Skinheads" SNL Performance

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
 ALLEEK said:
So are we supposed to stand up in our computer chairs and fake excitement in order to enjoy this record?

Gimme 5 minutes, im bout to put some timbs on and jump around the room while the video plays, see if I like it more the next go around
no you're supposed to take it for what it is. a very LIVE version of a song you never heard before and don't know the lyrics to and can barely even hear. i personally don't care how you plan on enjoying the record or not. but to those who take the time to actually attack people for liking the record and thinking that we're just "d!ckriding" or whatever hatin tactic they do to discourage us from having our own personal tastes is a bit ridiculous. don't like the record? that's on you. I enjoyed the performance and so did a lot of other people.
 05-19-2013, 12:11 AM         #122
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

Last edited by Houdini; 05-19-2013 at 12:13 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #123
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
Not gonna lie. I like this better than New Slaves.

Cudi's last contribution to G.O.O.D Music?
 5 years ago '09        #124
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,072 | Props total: 7236 7236
 Houdini said:

lmaooo that's what I was talking about
 5 years ago '06        #125
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,208 | Props total: 5023 5023
this will be kanyes worst album production
 5 years ago '12        #126
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16900 16900
 Martel said:
no you're supposed to take it for what it is. a very LIVE version of a song you never heard before and don't know the lyrics to and can barely even hear. i personally don't care how you plan on enjoying the record or not. but to those who take the time to actually attack people for liking the record and thinking that we're just "d!ckriding" or whatever hatin tactic they do to discourage us from having our own personal tastes is a bit ridiculous. don't like the record? that's on you. I enjoyed the performance and so did a lot of other people.
If people praise the record its 'having our own personal taste' and 'sharing our opinion' but if a n*gga posts about disliking the record its a 'hatin tactic to discourage...'

I got it my n*gga

Just know that double standards when involving opinions on rappers usually means one thing...and it starts with an S
 5 years ago '07        #127
bluehefner96 95 heat pts95
space
space
$12,159 | Props total: 11263 11263
I really wish n*ggas would stop asking for "College Dropout."

Its 2013. Being a great artist, specifically, a producer, is about pushing the envelop. Aint nobody trying to hear no damn 70/80s soul samples with just drums added to it in 2013. And how much else is their left from his past that you'd like to hear from this dude? He's rapping about sh*t thats relevant to him in 2013. Not 19--.

Im personally waiting to hear something off this album to rival "Power." One of the dopest beats ever for me. Fukk it........
 5 years ago '12        #128
space
space
 Matt504 said:
If Kanye's performance was a Boxden post....

It would be moved to the Knowledge Section.

he just made 1000000 youtube videos with ominous dark music.

Kanye the creator
 5 years ago '11        #129
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
 thegoldenhero said:
Kanye has officially reached a status where he just get away with dropping duds while his fans call him a genius
 5 years ago '11        #130
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
 thegoldenhero said:
lol at this clown i always applaud Kanye when it comes to his ambitions as artist it always feels like a event when he does drop something because he isn't going to make the exact same album again and again but that don't mean i got to like this sh*t...lol at don't knock something cause it's different n*gga i got a prog metal band as my fu*kin avi all i do is listen to different sh*t
And it seem like all you doing is sucking d!ck... my d!ck at the moment! i can give 3 fuQs about your avi! Ohh... So because you got some BS band as your avi... that means you can tell me what key track 3 was in off their last album, or what chord progressions they tend to go to? Can you tell me what defines their overall sound? WTF are you really telling me b? You probably just liked the cover art (which is dope by the way). Come up w/ something better to back you bullsh!t argument...

trock34 said:
but Jaymalls
 5 years ago '04        #131
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
This thread seems to have gone like I felt it would go.
 5 years ago '05        #132
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
 ALLEEK said:
If people praise the record its 'having our own personal taste' and 'sharing our opinion' but if a n*gga posts about disliking the record its a 'hatin tactic to discourage...'

I got it my n*gga

Just know that double standards when involving opinions on rappers usually means one thing...and it starts with an S
it's one thing to have an opinion and it's another to try and convince us that that opinion is fact. you can call the record wack all you want but I never quoted you because I respected that opinion. I was simply addressing the guy who said Kanye can drop a dud and all his "fans" would call him a genius for it because that wasn't an opinion. it was some false, hatin' sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #133
dejordan 
space
space
$2,539 | Props total: 288 288
this is not rap
 5 years ago '12        #134
space
space
 Martel said:
it's one thing to have an opinion and it's another to try and convince us that that opinion is fact. you can call the record wack all you want but I never quoted you because I respected that opinion. I was simply addressing the guy who said Kanye can drop a dud and all his "fans" would call him a genius for it because that wasn't an opinion. it was some false, hatin' sh*t.
Gotcha. I personally think the only artist that really gets away with that is Andre 3000
 5 years ago '05        #135
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,221 | Props total: 9629 9629
 C.R.I.P. said:
Indeed. If you like it, you're taking c*m shots from Kanye to the face. If you dislike it, you're a hater and have terrible taste in music. That's always fun to see.

5 years ago '12        #136
space
space
 WCIB said:
Indeed. If you like it, you're taking c*m shots from Kanye to the face. If you dislike it, you're a hater and have terrible taste in music. That's always fun to see.

I'd rather be a d!ck than a swallower
[pic - click to view]

Just ripped that New Slaves record off the SNL performance tho, great quality
 5 years ago '10        #137
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 C.R.I.P. said:
 5 years ago '11        #138
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1189 1189
I don't see what about this track proves Kanye is a genius.....
 5 years ago '07        #139
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Trash Ye just making music and Im fine with that but I know what I remember

New slaves is actually good...sound like spoken word
 5 years ago '13        #140
Lewis Z 26 heat pts26
space
space
$741 | Props total: 93 93
I'm not a Yeezy fan like that at all but I really fu*k with both these new songs, I appreciate the artistic talent behind them. Some of his lines like that 'keep it 300 like the Romans' are corny as hell though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy