Kanye West "Black Skinheads" SNL Performance

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,941 | Props total: 16914 16914

New Slaves reminded me of some Gil Scott Heron with the way its spoken. Got all of Gils work and been a big fan...obvious it was inspired by some of his work. But this Black Skinhead sh*t just screams attention wh0ore, sorry
 5 years ago '12        #102
space
space
 615trill said:
#random but who got kanye d!ck pics that leaked 3 years ago
Shakobe....n*gga you a f*ggot first of all.

#2 i remember when you trolled the danjazone/flavatown forums That sh*t was hilarious
 05-19-2013, 12:00 AM         #103
Yung Chance  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and kanye just had a brown laced dress on
 5 years ago '11        #104
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764

615trill said:
 5 years ago '07        #105
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Houdini said:
The 2nd song was New Slave.
yeah I know which one is which I listened to it earlier today

Its trash and new slave is wayyyyyy better

The first song is not hip hop this is some other genre
 5 years ago '07        #106
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 615trill said:
 5 years ago '05        #107
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
 thegoldenhero said:
Kanye has officially reached a status where he just get away with dropping duds while his fans call him a genius
of course if you're gonna sit on your a.ss and being overcritical about it rather than enjoy it for what it is, you'll think otherwise. do not know how that performance can evoke any other emotion other than excitement to be honest. the energy was great, and that's what some people like in a performance. beautiful combination of rock with rap. but im sure you'd much rather see a dude with 40+ people on stage with him while he's basically adlibbing a backing track.

they aint ready for Yeezus
and ill openly call Monster the worst kanye song i ever heard next to breathe in breathe out.
 5 years ago '04        #108
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
This sh*t is soo tough. It's a punk rock song for the most part.
 5 years ago '09        #109
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,072 | Props total: 7236 7236
did anyone just see Ye now? just standing there staring while everyone was hugging each other gif coming soon
 5 years ago '12        #110
space
space
 ballergenetics said:
I love Yeezy......
Just tired of the over the top/pretentious presentation. sh*t just overcompensates for what is (lately) average music. He's better than this...
Thats exactly where I am. I think this dude has the potential to advance hip hop and black music more than anyone else out right now....But as a fan we been getting the short end of the stick cause of all the extra bullsh*t.

You know when we think of people like Nas...Jay....Eminem...we all say 'Man I wish they'd make sh*t like their old stuff'...

With Kanye I don't feel that way...When I think of 'Ye I want that new dope sh*t...and I feel like we aint really getting that.
 5 years ago '09        #111
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
 Jaymalls said:

How is this a dud... because it didnt have rolling 808's and hi hats, the simple snare 4 hit loop, 4 simple synth notes, the occasional arp synth sound, and the typical "low-pass" effect 90% of these rap songs have/use??? Stop it...

Don't knock something just because its different... you should applaud an artist for going against the norm, especially someone of Kanye's stature who will receive criticism just because! n*ggas pushes himself every album to come not only w/ a new theme but a new "sound' that people usually always follow!
lol at this clown i always applaud Kanye when it comes to his ambitions as artist it always feels like a event when he does drop something because he isn't going to make the exact same album again and again but that don't mean i got to like this sh*t...lol at don't knock something cause it's different n*gga i got a prog metal band as my fu*kin avi all i do is listen to different sh*t
 05-19-2013, 12:05 AM         #112
Joe DC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '11        #113
TheOne87 9 heat pts
space
space
$753 | Props total: 38 38
 trock34 said:
did anyone just see Ye now? just standing there staring while everyone was hugging each other gif coming soon
he was like I told you so.

and lmao at Ben Affleck on his nuts in his intro both times.
 5 years ago '12        #114
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
This sh*t is fu*king ridiculous. You know what it feels like when your eyes and ears explode..sh*t like that. The title of it is just off the wall I gotta hear the CDQ though..performance was ill
 5 years ago '12        #115
space
space
 Martel said:
of course if you're gonna sit on your a.ss and being overcritical about it rather than enjoy it for what it is, you'll think otherwise. do not know how that performance can evoke any other emotion other than excitement to be honest. the energy was great, and that's what some people like in a performance. beautiful combination of rock with rap. but im sure you'd much rather see a dude with 40+ people on stage with him while he's basically adlibbing a backing track.

they aint ready for Yeezus
and ill openly call Monster the worst kanye song i ever heard next to breathe in breathe out.
So are we supposed to stand up in our computer chairs and fake excitement in order to enjoy this record?

Gimme 5 minutes, im bout to put some timbs on and jump around the room while the video plays, see if I like it more the next go around
 05-19-2013, 12:07 AM         #116
CurlyD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 615trill said:
just googled it no homo
 5 years ago '11        #117
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
 ALLEEK said:
And @ The Jaysmalls n*gga who sucks off anything Kanye or GOOD Music does.....indeed Kanye is a musical genius. I'll say that sh*t 1 million times over. KANYE IS A MUSICAL GENIUS

But different dont always equal better. Its cool to go against the norm and challenge whats accepted...but I dont applaud being different if it ain't quality
n*gga This Isn't CDQ... not even a radio rip fuQ n*gga! What are you basing your a.ssessment off of??? Unlike most rappers who try and delve and/or infuse Rock N Roll w/ Hip-hop/rap, this doesn't sound forced at all... AT LEAST IMO!

At the end of the day, we all have opinions and different taste levels... i dont listen to rap all day, thus i listen to more than just the lyrics, baseline, and tempo! With that said we can agree to disagree brother!
 5 years ago '11        #118
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,571 | Props total: 6469 6469
On that New Slaves, Kanye touched on a lot issues that Michelle Alexander wrote in her book The New Jim Crow.

Ya'll should pick that up, for my n*ggas who read lol.
 5 years ago '10        #119
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20686 20686
If the album is full of joints like New Slaves that would be dope.

This Black Skinhead got me thinking he's going to far with this sonically sound sh*t. Just give me hip-hop, stick to what you're best at, stick to your College Dropout/Late Registration sh*t, keep making dope production not this over the top theatrical sh*t.

I don't know what the fu*k this sh*t is. Just like everybody was sucking MBDTF calling it a classic and I was looking around like "are we listening to the same sh*t?"
 5 years ago '12        #120
space
space
 Jaymalls said:
n*gga This Isn't CDQ... not even a radio rip fuQ n*gga! What are you basing your a.ssessment off of??? Unlike most rappers who try and delve and/or infuse Rock N Roll w/ Hip-hop/rap, this doesn't sound forced at all... AT LEAST IMO!

At the end of the day, we all have opinions and different taste levels... i dont listen to rap all day, thus i listen to more than just the lyrics, baseline, and tempo! With that said we can agree to disagree brother!
We been listening to New Slaves through streams of it being played off a damn building in the middle of neighborhoods and we all fell in love with it

I dont need a CDQ or a Radio rip. And I dont listen to all day-I listen to everything, sh*t I play trumpet, trombone, and a mean sax

But this record aint it fam.

^This sh*t is tough...this the best record I heard from him in years...this the Kanye I been begging for

And its peace my n*gga, we can agree to disagree.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago