Beyonce’s uncle says she wasn’t attracted to Jay Z, and she only married him because she was lonely

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 17420 17420
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Nas won
[pic - click to view]

Only quality post in an otherwise horrible thread

n*gga said celebs got married for money and power, not for love/looks.....YOU DONT SAY!!!!
 05-19-2013, 12:15 AM         #42
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, one of the most attractive & popular Women in the World in her early 20's got in a Relationsip & Married a man she wasn't attracted to because she was "Lonely".

What kind of Uncle goes and gives interviews about their Neices and their Love lives???

Guess dude was lookin for money and got told no.

Chief Dee said:
Hard to believe, because Beyoncé could have had any guy she wanted.
Grand Opening... Grand Closing.
 05-19-2013, 12:19 AM         #43
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW...

Another Jay Thread... Another 5-6 Posts for psylence2k...
 5 years ago '10        #44
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Illstreet said:
Yeah, one of the most attractive & popular Women in the World in her early 20's got in a Relationsip & Married a man she wasn't attracted to because she was "Lonely".

What kind of Uncle goes and gives interviews about their Neices and their Love lives???

Guess dude was lookin for money and got told no.

Grand Opening... Grand Closing.
/....
 5 years ago '04        #45
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Beyonce staying pregnant so she don't gotta fu*k Hov.
 5 years ago '04        #46
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 Illstreet said:
BTW...

Another Jay Thread... Another 5-6 Posts for psylence2k...

Bruh , your obsession with me is getting extremely frightening now.

There has to be AT LEAST 20 other people in these Jay threads saying worse shyt about him than me, and there's definitely way more people in here who say shyt about him in more threads way more often than me, but for some odd reason you come into these threads, f!ght through the crowd and always jump on my d!ck of all people.

I pretty much never initiate any type of acknowledgement towards you yet you keep my name in your posts. If that isn't some blatantly pathetic shyt that I dont know what is.

Every time you get too close for comfort I have to beat you off me and expose your stupidity, you run off and then pop up in another thread looking for me. You're like a female scorned and you expose just how stupid I make you feel by pulling shyt like this and popping in threads unable to keep my name out your mouth cuz you're obviously still bitter about some shyt I said to you before.

Fellow BXers if you see this, please tell this man that chasing other men who through threads bitter and acrimonious isn't healthy, PLEASE someone get this man help !

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-19-2013 at 01:09 AM..
 05-19-2013, 01:21 AM         #47
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, he just typed another bunch of paragraphs towards me on a Saturday night on fukken Boxden...

You already know I didn't bother to read that sh*t.

1 Question... Read the Thread title, then tell me... Are you as embarrassed for yourself as I am for you that the only person who has more posts in here than you is HipHopFag??? And he barely has more.

You came in like a gossiping bi*ch to post that in their early performances she acted this and that blah blah blah... When you got your card pulled and were asked for the vids... Started coppin pleas. Straight gossipin bi*ch sh*t.

Everything about you is pathetic and disgusting... You're like a leech. A fukking parasite.

You spend more time talkin bout people you hate on than their own fans do. Ewwwww...

Don't bother typin another mountain of feelings... I ain't reading em. I'm sickened that I even typed this much to respond to you.
 05-19-2013, 01:24 AM         #48
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
women don't care about trying to fu*k they want love. they don't get love from the hundreds of n*ggas that thirst for them on a daily basis hence why she was lonely

that "she can't be lonely she can have any man she wants" sh*t isn't a very good argument against this

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 05-19-2013 at 01:26 AM..
 05-19-2013, 01:24 AM         #49
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo, and he edited it to include even more with Bold Lettering...

You can't make this sh*t up...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #50
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
Yo, he just typed another bunch of paragraphs towards me on a Saturday night on fukken Boxden...
You already know I didn't bother to read that sh*t.

1 Question... Read the Thread title, then tell me... Are you as embarrassed for yourself as I am for you that the only person who has more posts in here than you is HipHopFag??? And he barely has more.

You came in like a gossiping bi*ch to post that in their early performances she acted this and that blah blah blah... When you got your card pulled and were asked for the vids... Started coppin pleas. Straight gossipin bi*ch sh*t.

Everything about you is pathetic and disgusting... You're like a leech. A fukking parasite.

You spend more time talkin bout people you hate on than their own fans do. Ewwwww...

Don't bother typin another mountain of feelings... I ain't reading em. I'm sickened that I even typed this much to respond to you.
For those who aren't familiar, Let me breakdown Illstreet's obsessive behavior towards me on here ......

complains about me typing too much then he types that long rant trying to convince himself that I'm the pathetic one

Calls me a leech, a parasite, etc, but he's the one following me in threads

fails to realize from my lack of initial acknowledgement of him in threads that I dont care about him, but he has a fixation with me, but I'm the pathetic one ??

Says he didn't read my post but later comments on something that was at the end of my post

fails to realize that no matter how pathetic he thinks I am in his own imagination, the fact that he's obsessed with me automatically puts him below that level theoretically.

Please , Can we get e-restraining orders here on Boxden or something, Male groupies/stalkers like this aint cool at alll. This level of obsession is scary, this man should not be allowed to come within 10 posts of me.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-19-2013 at 01:46 AM..
 05-19-2013, 01:47 AM         #51
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And he posted again...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #52
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 2325 2325
What you want me to do. I'm sorry.
 5 years ago '04        #53
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Illstreet said:
And he posted again...
[pic - click to view]

Now he's posting .gifs of how hot and bothered he gets at my presence, his obsession with me giving him heart attacks and shyt.

Pleeaase, someone get me a crowbar so I can pry this man off my d!ck. I'll prop you or something, please just help.

5 years ago '04        #54
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,537 | Props total: 5415 5415

[pic - click to view]

05-19-2013, 03:05 AM         #55
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

5 years ago '10        #56
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
NAS WON

Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly
[pic - click to view]

What you think, you getting girls now cause of your looks
Negro please
You no mustache having, with whiskers like a rat

[pic - click to view]

05-19-2013, 04:44 AM         #57
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Hard to believe, because Beyoncé could have had any guy she wanted.
ud be suprised how hard celebs find it to find a propper concrete partner when they are famous, working all the time and have alot of money. they want someone that can understand what they are going through thats why they usually marry another artist/celebrity because they understand the day to day sh*t eachother goes through.

Beyonce was always doing huge concerts n sh*t so woulda had little timer for herself n when she did it would of been hanging with family probably, dont find this article hard to believe at all
 5 years ago '13        #58
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
camel stans mad az fu*k

lucky I cant see cuz they on my 2013 ignore list

5 years ago '06        #59
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,678 | Props total: 1464 1464
so her uncles last name is "beyince"?
 5 years ago '05        #60
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 KidKingGoD said:
Beyonce staying pregnant so she don't gotta fu*k Hov.
Ummm....women are their horniest when they are carrying a baby, and pregnant pus*y is usually the best so the fu*k you talking about?

Also I'm not surprised by this, but I don't think their marriage is the right time frame, more like first date.

Last edited by DanBootleg; 05-19-2013 at 10:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy