Dwyane Wade Takes His Biggest Groupie to Prom (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13041 13041
video added to OP
 5 years ago '12        #62
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11380 11380
 Armen87 said:
la jolla san diego?
Restaurant in coral gables.

But yeah La holla is in Cali.
 5 years ago '12        #63
Shep 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,190 | Props total: 469 469
Fu*k what y'all are talking about, Wade hit her date with the a.ssist. The way I see it, he opened the door for him to smash, if he wasn't going to already.

Wade shows up, gets her open as fu*k and makes it the night of her life. Wade leaves, her teenage hormones are still raging on prom night and she has to do something to release them. You know how those after-prom parties are.........if her date wasn't in her guts that night, someone else was off the strength of D. Wade coming to see her.

Yeah he was probably and felt inadequate, but he easily could've flipped it to his advantage if he wasn't a lame.
 5 years ago '13        #64
NoYouWantFindMe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$565 | Props total: 90 90
i just busted a nut looking at her instagram pics dem perky t*tties omg...
 5 years ago '10        #65
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 EnlightenMe said:
if you're a famous male athlete/celebrity, you're only allowed to do this for girls that are so ugly it's obvious and/or have a condition because you'll come off as a suspect pedo otherwise especially, hypothetically speaking, if you have an ex-wife who calling you out in the papers saying you a deadbeat ex-husband who is a bad father who can't make time for her to come see the kids and isn't paying spousal support. but in between the parties and the countless orgy sessions you're having with your s3xy but talentless hollywood wife and some skanks with vd, you take a break and spend time with your teenage premadonna skank bi*ch twitter follower at their prom who don't know sh*t about ball, only know you because you were named in People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people list, and don't even have a credit card in their name to pay for the overpriced dress they're going to wear once in their life because they aren't 18 yet? what the hell are some of these guys thinking? you gotta reflect on the decisions you make a little longer if you think this is a good move i swear, i'd rather be ugly and smart than be rich, good-looking dumb motherfu*ker. you gotta be smarter and show some self-control and not be engaging in unethical pedo behavior like this :snoopfacepalm sh*t is not a good look at all :juststop

wade the exception tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #66
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 Stayburnin said:

but seriously I would be mad as hell if I was the date. like damn im not good enough, that u gotta beg an nba player to come with u. id be at the prom at the table by myself like
ain't that the truth .. you would be one disappointed mofo if you were actually looking forward to prom with her
 5 years ago '04        #67
J-Flexxx 
space
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 0 0
I saw this on news, I'm thinking oh, she's dying of cancer, missing limbs, etc. nope, she's just a young groupie. I'm a big D Wade fan, but this should not be celebrated. He's just planting seeds for that back up plan when Gab's not looking....
 5 years ago '10        #68
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
whtever it would been better if he took a fat chick...dis girl could have easily got a prom date fuk outta here
 5 years ago '04        #69
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 1570 1570
This would have meant something if the person he was taking out was ill or less fortunate... But catering to some begging spoil lil bunny?!? Naw.. No propz wade
 5 years ago '11        #70
Gamemusic 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 1192 1192
Idk man. If I was her date I'd probably had to dip out lol. We sit here getting prepared for all this stuff and then another dude show up, albeit basketball player and you all on his d!ck? Ya'll know dude felt like the third wheel for real at his own prom.
 5 years ago '10        #71
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
He made a random fan happy, yall got issues I swear
 5 years ago '07        #72
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 194 194
 Ramen Noodle said:
n*gga writing an epic like the odyssey expecting people to read it and sh*t

Go to sleep, goodnight, don't choke on bob wire
BOXDEN DICTIONARY
 5 years ago '04        #73
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
nice gesture. yall talking about he on some pedo sh*t. a n*gga can't do some nice sh*t for someone without all the name calling. he left early and there were cameras everywhere but this n*gga is a pedophile for granting the wish of someone who has a crush on him in a great gesture. yall cats are funny.
 05-19-2013, 06:18 AM         #74
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wade just made thiss.lut famous. Opened the door, she'll be fu*king celebs before it's all said and done.
 5 years ago '06        #75
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
Damn shout out to wade for taking time and getting at a fan, even if she's a cute teenager. It's not like its limited to only visiting Cancer patents, he's happy to make any fan happy in his area. I think it was a high school by his house

I'm just glad he didn't flop on the ground, cuz that's all we see on court

Last edited by vinceisallin; 05-19-2013 at 08:42 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #76
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
After watching the video....

yeah Wade def met up with shorty later and smashed.
 5 years ago '05        #77
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 Sir Bangz said:
Forget the girl and Wade's nice gesture.

But that HD TV she uses as a monitor for her computer.

Internet pr0n on an HD TV got to be sweet
It is.
 5 years ago '12        #78
BeatinGuts 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
[QUOTE=EnlightenMe;27174758]if you're a famous male athlete/celebrity, you're only allowed to do this for girls that are so ugly it's obvious and/or have a condition because you'll come off as a suspect pedo otherwise especially, hypothetically speaking, if you have an ex-wife who calling you out in the papers saying you a deadbeat ex-husband who is a bad father who can't make time for her to come see the kids and isn't paying spousal support. but in between the parties and the countless orgy sessions you're having with your s3xy but talentless hollywood wife and some skanks with vd, you take a break and spend time with your teenage premadonna skank bi*ch twitter follower at their prom who don't know sh*t about ball, only know you because you were named in People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people list, and don't even have a credit card in their name to pay for the overpriced dress they're going to wear once in their life because they aren't 18 yet? what the hell are some of these guys thinking? you gotta reflect on the decisions you make a little longer if you think this is a good move i swear, i'd rather be ugly and smart than be rich, good-looking dumb motherfu*ker. you gotta be smarter and show some self-control and not be engaging in unethical pedo behavior like this sh*t is not a good look at all

17 IS LEGAL most places u dumbass... 15 n 16 some places even... 18 is rare...
 5 years ago '08        #79
Chedda 436 heat pts436
space
space
$16,330 | Props total: 32323 32323
 Smoke500 said:
He made a random fan happy, yall got issues I swear
O'RLY?

[pic - click to view]

Wade seems to have been in contact with this girl for a while. Probably waiting till she turn 18 to smash.
 05-19-2013, 12:31 PM         #80
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U would think he got better sh*t to do
She is bad tho I guess that's why he did it smh
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago