Dwyane Wade Takes His Biggest Groupie to Prom (pic)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
13689 pageviews
106 comments

joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13025 13025
Dwyane Wade Takes His Biggest Groupie to Prom (pic)

Wade makes surprise Friday prom-night appearance

So what does an All-Star shooting guard with a bum knee do when he has a night off during the NBA playoffs?

Go to prom, of course.

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade revealed Friday on his Twitter account that he, indeed, had taken up a YouTube prom invitation from Nicole Muxo, a senior at Archbishop Coleman Carroll High School.

Wade said after being called "a perfect date" on the YouTube video that he felt an obligation to follow up, so he did just that Friday night, showing up at the La Jolla Ballroom in Coral Gables and sharing a dance with the senior, meeting her family as well.

Wade posted on Twitter, "I had a blast at Prom" and "Never be 2 scared to ask."

"I was so surprised, I didn't expect it at all," Muxo told WFOR, with television crews in place for the moment.

"She continued to keep going for it," Wade said of Muxo's persistence.

Muxo's actual prom date, Laurent Chaumin, complemented Wade on his prom attire, with Wade joking, "I'm the third wheel."

Wade said Muxo went as far as to direct message him on Twitter with her appeal.

"I'm going to remember it forever," Muxo told WSVN.

Wade then left to resume his knee treatment, with the Heat practicing earlier Friday at AmericanAirlines Arena, but given Saturday off by coach Erik Spoelstra in advance of Wednesday's start of the Eastern Conference finals at AmericanAirlines Arena.

WTVJ reported it wasn't the first time Muxo had attempted to meet Wade at an event, "Back when I met him last year, I asked him to homecoming, but the season was about to start, and he had practice, so he couldn't make it, so I thought, why not take another shot and ask him to prom?"

The irony is if the Heat had lost Wednesday's home game against the Chicago Bulls, a three-point victory that ended with two wayward 3-point attempts by the Bulls, Wade instead would have been playing Friday night in Chicago at the United Center.

visit this link Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade makes surprise prom visit amid NBA playoffs. - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

she thirsted for the d for quite some time image

check the instagram image

visit this link Instagram

Last edited by joshdogg26; 05-18-2013 at 08:35 PM..

106 comments for "Dwyane Wade Takes His Biggest Groupie to Prom (pic)"

5 years ago '04        #2
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
i saw this on the news. is she legal?
 5 years ago '12        #3
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 3307 3307
Yo she got some big a.ss t*tties.

Somebody on one of her instagram pics in a bathing suit said

"I'ma fu*k yo t*tties"

Last edited by BrooklynSwag; 05-18-2013 at 02:55 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #4
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 5 years ago '07        #5
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13025 13025
 Hamburgers said:
But I thought you were Wade's biggest... nvm.
keeping asking bron. with jason collins out, he might take you soon.
 5 years ago '05        #6
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Damn just checked the IG. not surprised Wade went.

But she been putting in work chasing dude for a minute trying to get Wade to be her date somewhere.
 5 years ago '10        #7
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
you know her date had to be mad

he thought for sure he was gonna get some action that night because wade never gave her an answer

then all a sudden wade shows up and styles on the n*gga

I bet he wanted to kick d-wade in his bad knee
 5 years ago '05        #8
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 3091 3091
she maaaddd cute!

at her date though
 5 years ago '05        #9
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,948 | Props total: 2747 2747
i hope he smashed
 5 years ago '12        #10
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 725 725
if you're a famous male athlete/celebrity, you're only allowed to do this for girls that are so ugly it's obvious and/or have a condition because you'll come off as a suspect pedo otherwise especially, hypothetically speaking, if you have an ex-wife who calling you out in the papers saying you a deadbeat ex-husband who is a bad father who can't make time for her to come see the kids and isn't paying spousal support. but in between the parties and the countless orgy sessions you're having with your s3xy but talentless hollywood wife and some skanks with vd, you take a break and spend time with your teenage premadonna skank bi*ch twitter follower at their prom who don't know sh*t about ball, only know you because you were named in People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people list, and don't even have a credit card in their name to pay for the overpriced dress they're going to wear once in their life because they aren't 18 yet? what the hell are some of these guys thinking? you gotta reflect on the decisions you make a little longer if you think this is a good move i swear, i'd rather be ugly and smart than be rich, good-looking dumb motherfu*ker. you gotta be smarter and show some self-control and not be engaging in unethical pedo behavior like this sh*t is not a good look at all

wade the exception tho

146 - 42 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *

Last edited by Fearless Genius; 05-18-2013 at 03:59 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #11
space
space
 Ramen Noodle said:
n*gga writing an epic like the odyssey expecting people to read it and sh*t

Go to sleep, goodnight, don't choke on bob wire
can't tell if this is some sort of bx idiom or if you're just a bx idiot pretty sure it's the latter, so reading a little more wouldn't be such a bad thing for you

Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 5 years ago '06        #12
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
 EnlightenMe said:
if you're a famous male athlete/celebrity, you're only allowed to do this for girls that are so ugly it's obvious and/or have a condition because you'll come off as a suspect pedo otherwise especially, hypothetically speaking, if you have an ex-wife who calling you out in the papers saying you a deadbeat ex-husband who is a bad father who can't make time for her to come see the kids and isn't paying spousal support. but in between the parties and the countless orgy sessions you're having with your s3xy but talentless hollywood wife and some skanks with vd, you take a break and spend time with your teenage premadonna skank bi*ch twitter follower at their prom who don't know sh*t about ball, only know you because you were named in People Magazine's 50 most beautiful people list, and don't even have a credit card in their name to pay for the overpriced dress they're going to wear once in their life because they aren't 18 yet? what the hell are some of these guys thinking? you gotta reflect on the decisions you make a little longer if you think this is a good move i swear, i'd rather be ugly and smart than be rich, good-looking dumb motherfu*ker. you gotta be smarter and show some self-control and not be engaging in unethical pedo behavior like this sh*t is not a good look at all

wade the exception tho
I think we found her date.

5 years ago '06        #13
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
 RayG210 said:

lmao
 5 years ago '11        #14
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Don't please these white gurls too much Gawd of Shooting, you have to rest for Wednesday
 5 years ago '11        #15
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 EnlightenMe said:

wade the exception tho

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #16
space
space
 RayG210 said:

if you just glanced at the end of my post you'd realize i was being sarcastic. but maybe not, seeing this is bx members i'm talking about

5 years ago '04        #17
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
i saw this on the news. is she legal?
does it matter?
 5 years ago '08        #18
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Lol she's a senior so she's more than likely 18 or close enough.

Didn't Jr ask some, a 17 year old if she wanted that pipe?
 5 years ago '12        #19
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
Wade def smashed

5 years ago '06        #20
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Ramen Noodle said:
n*gga writing an epic like the odyssey expecting people to read it and sh*t

Go to sleep, goodnight, don't choke on bob wire
hell yea
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy