Kanye West's Face Randomly Appearing On A Brooklyn Wall Performing His New Track 'New Slaves'!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #161
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,225 | Props total: 9629 9629
 jmheight1 said:
Smack/URL presents: psylence2k vs whyarguewithgod

psylence2k up 2-0
Indeed.
 5 years ago '05        #162
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,306 | Props total: 2703 2703
damn, fire
 5 years ago '12        #163
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,101 | Props total: 15516 15516
So go and grab the reporters
So I can smash their recorders
See they'll confuse us with some bullsh*t like the New World Order
Meanwhile the DEA
Teamed up with the CCA
They tryna lock n*ggas up
They tryna make new slaves
See that's that private owned prison
Get your piece today

5 years ago '04        #164
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 3753 3753
Ye Usin That 2Chainz Flow.....
 5 years ago '10        #165
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 86 86
 5 years ago '12        #166
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,550 | Props total: 3097 3097
 Michael 1987 said:

i don't even listen to rap like that nomore but ....
than what do you listen to
 5 years ago '11        #167
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8434 8434
 TheThreadLord said:
than what do you listen to
Ke$ha
 05-18-2013, 02:23 AM         #168
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jessie17 said:
Kanye talkin United Sates corporation we are all still slaves he spitting some real sh*t
 05-18-2013, 02:31 AM         #169
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice verse to the ghost writers but ye must be off his rocker if he think he make it off the strip before they 'Pac em
 05-18-2013, 02:37 AM         #170
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
I guess you just skimmed my post and totally failed to comprehend the point.

It's not that he's dating a white girl, it's that he's cuffing a white girl who isn't about shyt but public image, attention whoring, and superficial materialism. He's complaining about corporations pushing "superficiality for cash" but he's dating the chick that epitomizes and personifies "superficiality for cash".

you can't complain about corporate agendas and commercial superficiality and you're dating Kim Kardashian.

Haven't you ever heard the saying " You can tell alot about a man by his woman " ? Who you choose to cuff says alot about you. Especially the shyt that you try to hide or dont openly express.

It's also funny to try to talk that anti-white corporate extortion shyt when his music and videos are filled with white/european luxury goods displayed and rapped about in a pretentious manner, essentially making him a huge free walking / talking commercial for these white coporations. He's complaining about being pimped but then he does things that make it look like he's going the extra mile and pimping himself out.

You can't "rebel" against white corporations and their commercial agendas when your whole lifestyle is based on the ostentatious and mindless conspicuous consumption of their products.

It's great art but at times it seems contradictory. There's nothing wrong with liking something but still criticizing or finding fault in it. It just means that you're an intellectual that thinks for themselves instead of mindlessly band wagoning or staning for one side.

Dont let people on Boxden make you think that you have to d!ck ride all the way one way or another.

SInce you wanna beat around the bush......Point made.

Make sure you stick to the script to ni99a.

Moving on.

Are you seriously judging a single man who came outta 1 womens v*gina on his on two feet by his self aka with nobody else by the woman who chooses to pimp. LMAO.

You must be a supersticious tin foil hat wearing nervous wreck if u believe et ol wives tale shyt of "You can tell a lot bout a man by the woman he places his p*nis in"........silly azz nicca.

IN other words if I date a chinese broad then Im secretly obssesed with Jet Li and love to eat chinese food. STFU wit that corny shyt.

So your basically your argument is, he's contradicting his self because at some point in his life HE SOLD OUT and now he wants to express dislike for the same people who put him where he is today. BUt u must remember......Its never to late to WAKE UP.
POint blank without leading u astray from your REAL reason of hate. The nicca had to do wat he had to do to get money. That money he got gave him the platform to voice his opinion to a million plus individuals whos still stuck at the bottom working a ol useless 9-5 stuck in this white mans world wit no hope of escaping and being absolutely FREE. Yea so what if he was a puppet intertwind with the evil corporations who sole purpose in the hip hop industry is to dehumanize and **** out any hot up n coming rapper of today. Cant you tell he was tryna break the chainz since his first album wit songs like Jesus walks and Two Words.....Listen to what the phuck he's been saying. Yea he shows off his wealth by advertising the same euro style of clothes and cars like everyone else. But Are those the SAME COMPANIES THAT RUN THE WORLD ??? I doubt it. He's talkin bout Buildeberg Group, Comcast, FOX NEWS, and GEORGE BUSH NICCA. You know people behind the scenes, low profile, that make the world turn while niccaz like u sleep.

He breaking away from the system and the way shyts been runnin and bout to be ran in FULL CONTROL within the next few yrs. A lot of niccaz wanna dismiss conspiracy theorist as crazy but thats dismissive and ignorant. But with that being said a lot of these tin folers are reaching and borderline crazy. Its up to u to figure out whos who and what truth lies in what. Im not gonna go down that road.

But to wrap my blabbering up, you do have a point yet not KANYES point. So what he going against the same companies that lined his pockets. He did what he had to do to escape the AVERAGE BLACK MANS REALITY...... Now he's moving on. Can you forgive him and listen to what he's saying and seek out your TRUE ENEMY? Or will you write him off, stop listening to him and call him another wack mc wit no skills, who sold out a long time ago and married a white woman?

Do what u do, but Im tellin u, dont down a nicca cuz he made a few mistakes way back as if u ain't made worser decisions while not gaining a dollar from yours. Now that hes rich and been around the world a few times should give REAL HIP HOP HEADS a hard-on. Why? Because this is now a man whos seen some things and got stories from rich people in high places. STFU and listen.

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 05-18-2013 at 02:40 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #171
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,550 | Props total: 3097 3097

only kanye would think of this sh*t
 05-18-2013, 02:42 AM         #172
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my favorite hyppcritical n*gga kanye
 5 years ago '07        #173
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
no new slaves, no new slaves, no new slaves no no nooooo
 5 years ago '10        #174
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5853 5853
I'll pass.
 5 years ago '11        #175
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169 OP
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8434 8434

[pic - click to view]

Damn The Chi was live
 5 years ago '04        #176
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
Kanye's the new Zordon

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #177
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Damn Yeezy
 05-18-2013, 03:28 AM         #178
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DSOM said:
tf is that supposed to mean
Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative. Gets the people going!
 5 years ago '05        #179
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708
sh*t is kind of garbage lol
 5 years ago '05        #180
adh56 
space
space
$1,469 | Props total: 9 9
Just looked at the map. Yeezy is a fool for showing this on these buildings across the globe. How you not going to do one in Houston tho. One of the biggest cities in the US.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago