Kanye West's Face Randomly Appearing On A Brooklyn Wall Performing His New Track 'New Slaves'!

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #141
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,285 | Props total: 3939 3939
Kanye talkin United Sates corporation we are all still slaves he spitting some real sh*t
 05-18-2013, 12:23 AM         #142
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
1st beat production wack like cudi last album
 Stupid Fresh said:
Pusha T wrote this

[pic - click to view]

05-18-2013, 12:29 AM         #143
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Holy phuckin shyt........................

Did I jus hear Yeezus Christ say some mo real shyt...................lol. As if he eva said sumn fake.

Seen the typical suburban light skin trukfit wearing fa99ots got here first with thier ol bullshyt comments......

N e body hating on this here my friend..........Must be sons of the enemy. Im out.

"YALL BOUT TO TURN SHYT UP, IM BOUT TO TEAR SHYT DOWN"....LOL yEA YALL KNO WHO HE TALKIN TOO.....TIME IS NOW
 5 years ago '12        #144
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,690 | Props total: 3384 3384
Kanye just might be one of the goats
Hiphopfactz lost
 5 years ago '11        #145
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,932 | Props total: 363 363
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
Prolly Hit-Boy
This^

WCIB said:
I'd rather be a d!ck than a swallowahhhh!!!
And This^
 5 years ago '12        #146
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
album so close, snl promo tomorrow
 5 years ago '06        #147
buddah bless 
space
space
space
$616 | Props total: 249 249
powerful
 5 years ago '04        #148
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
On one side I want to applaud Yeezy for continuing to create something relatively original compared to everything that's out now.

but at the same time I dont know how to feel about this coming from a man who is cuffing the biggest Caucasian attention wh0ore in the world and spending all his money to promote euro-centric materialism.

It's like he's artistically trying to be in that Tupac, Kurt Cobain, Eminem lane of being one of those conveyors of truth representing the people but at the same time he's keeping up with the kardashians.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-18-2013 at 12:50 AM..
 05-18-2013, 12:52 AM         #149
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
On one side I want to applaud Yeezy for continuing to create something relatively original compared to everything that's out now.

but at the same time I dont know how to feel about this coming from a man who is cuffing the biggest Caucasian attention wh0ore in the world and spending all his money to promote euro-centric materialism.

It's like that he's artistically trying to be in that Tupac, Kurt Cobain, Eminem lane of being one of those conveyors of truth representing the people but at the same time he's keeping up with the kardashians.

So basically you dont understand why he is going at MAJORITY EUROPEAN ETHNICITY OWNED CORPORATIONS but at the same time DATING A WHITE GIRL.......

Cuz he aint racists yet if he was dating a sista the shyt hes about to reveal and speak on would be thrown out and misrepresented as RACISM MUSIC.....A trick the WHITE MAN has been playing on us since the beginning of time.....aka REVERSE RACISM.
 5 years ago '11        #150
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
 Stupid Fresh said:
Pusha T wrote this
Kinda sound like Big Sean to me.
 5 years ago '13        #151
Lewis Z 26 heat pts26
space
space
$741 | Props total: 93 93
 Mikey c said:
Kinda sound like Big Sean to me.
That opening bit is Malik Yusef's writing, I'm adamant. I may be wrong but I'm probably the only Malik stan in the world
 5 years ago '09        #152
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,070 | Props total: 7235 7235
and the wins will keeping coming tonight for Yeezy

I can't sleep
 05-18-2013, 12:58 AM         #153
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whyarguewithgod said:
So basically you dont understand why he is going at MAJORITY EUROPEAN ETHNICITY OWNED CORPORATIONS but at the same time DATING A WHITE GIRL.......

Cuz he aint racists yet if he was dating a sista the shyt hes about to reveal and speak on would be thrown out and misrepresented as RACISM MUSIC.....A trick the WHITE MAN has been playing on us since the beginning of time.....aka REVERSE RACISM.
He's CONFUSED.
 5 years ago '07        #154
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573

black excellence

yeezus haters lost as usual
 5 years ago '11        #155
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,005 | Props total: 606 606
 Kid Cunner said:

[pic - click to view]

DSOM said:
tf is that supposed to mean
 5 years ago '04        #156
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 whyarguewithgod said:

I guess you just skimmed my post and totally failed to comprehend the point.

It's not that he's dating a white girl, it's that he's cuffing a white girl who isn't about shyt but public image, attention whoring, and superficial materialism. He's complaining about corporations pushing "superficiality for cash" but he's dating the chick that epitomizes and personifies "superficiality for cash".

you can't complain about corporate agendas and commercial superficiality and you're dating Kim Kardashian.

Haven't you ever heard the saying " You can tell alot about a man by his woman " ? Who you choose to cuff says alot about you. Especially the shyt that you try to hide or dont openly express.

It's also funny to try to talk that anti-white corporate extortion shyt when his music and videos are filled with white/european luxury goods displayed and rapped about in a pretentious manner, essentially making him a huge free walking / talking commercial for these white coporations. He's complaining about being pimped but then he does things that make it look like he's going the extra mile and pimping himself out.

You can't "rebel" against white corporations and their commercial agendas when your whole lifestyle is based on the ostentatious and mindless conspicuous consumption of their products.

It's great art but at times it seems contradictory. There's nothing wrong with liking something but still criticizing or finding fault in it. It just means that you're an intellectual that thinks for themselves instead of mindlessly band wagoning or staning for one side.

Dont let people on Boxden make you think that you have to d!ck ride all the way one way or another.

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-18-2013 at 01:46 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #157
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Damn Terrance Thornton writing another classic
 5 years ago '10        #158
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,272 | Props total: 7504 7504
Smack/URL presents: psylence2k vs whyarguewithgod

psylence2k up 2-0
 5 years ago '06        #159
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,707 | Props total: 5698 5698
This n*gga Kanye dropped a new track on the side of an apartment complex with just his face?

Ye is better than Jay-Z, even Jay-Z know it.

5 years ago '10        #160
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
He dropped one at Wrigley Field as well as Tdot
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy