Kanye West's Face Randomly Appearing On A Brooklyn Wall Performing His New Track 'New Slaves'!

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #301
Jaymalls 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 399 399
 Houdini said:
That can't be Ye, that wailing struggle sounds like Frank Ocean.
It is... Ocean's mother confirmed it on twitter!


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #302
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 BayArea51 said:
does this guy think he is GOD or something "ACROSS THE GLOBE ON 66 BUILDINGS"

Ye' you sold your soul to the Devil remember? when your Momma died

cant help but cringe when people on here say sh*t like that sh*t is embarrassing
 5 years ago '07        #303
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
 5 years ago '04        #304
askifan04 
space
avatar space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

Kanye says nothing new- thinks he wins by leaving the country. Enjoy France. Why not help Chicago? "If Martin Luther was living, he wouldn't let this be." - MJ.
 5 years ago '11        #305
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11111 11111
 coolio said:
cant help but cringe when people on here say sh*t like that sh*t is embarrassing

Foilers gonna foil
 05-18-2013, 05:20 PM         #306
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm surprised this section is not going ape sh*t right now..... This the hardest/realist sh*t any commercial artist has put out in a long, long while..........when's the last time a commercial artist went so hard at the establishment?........Of course it's "too serious" for the white fans though......that sounds about right....he'll it's a lot of salty fu*ks in this thread alone.........bet it would be all over the section if it was Cheif Keef on some k!ll fu*k n*gga sh*t, bang bang......then Ye would be keeping it real......if it ain't about self-destructive bullsh*t......these teeny boppers don't care to listen.......


Last edited by Dos-effect; 05-18-2013 at 05:25 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #307
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,638 | Props total: 16212 16212
vanity slaves
 5 years ago '04        #308
askifan04 
space
avatar space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0
Kanye - the man in the skirt. Act like if you didn't win the powerball tonight you wouldn't help other people? I got tickets. This dude already won. I know people right now that want to start a business. Good ideas- hire people. Kanye is a joke. What's his solution- ? Chicago needs help- where is he? Kanye is no God or good person. He is not Gandhi or Martin Luther King, Jr. - people who wanted to help people
 5 years ago '04        #309
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 2469 2469
 ballergenetics said:
This guys ego man...
real talk
 05-18-2013, 05:47 PM         #310
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 askifan04 said:
Kanye - the man in the skirt. Act like if you didn't win the powerball tonight you wouldn't help other people? I got tickets. This dude already won. I know people right now that want to start a business. Good ideas- hire people. Kanye is a joke. What's his solution- ? Chicago needs help- where is he? Kanye is no God or good person. He is not Gandhi or Martin Luther King, Jr. - people who wanted to help people
But the concept of the song is about these rappers who all tap dancing for this little bit of change....The rappers are the new slaves, not black people in general.......
 05-18-2013, 05:57 PM         #311
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hudson Mohawke bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #312
j0hncena 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 2428 2428
Kanye pulling out all stops
 5 years ago '10        #313
M2CEO 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$4,564 | Props total: 3096 3096
beats sounds like the clique beat a lil bit but overall good lyrics tho
 5 years ago '04        #314
askifan04 
space
avatar space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #315
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,593 | Props total: 987 987
How u white talking about this sht is racist?
 5 years ago '04        #316
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,374 | Props total: 2486 2486
 Dos-effect said:
I'm surprised this section is not going ape sh*t right now..... This the hardest/realist sh*t any commercial artist has put out in a long, long while..........when's the last time a commercial artist went so hard at the establishment?........Of course it's "too serious" for the white fans though......that sounds about right....he'll it's a lot of salty fu*ks in this thread alone.........bet it would be all over the section if it was Cheif Keef on some k!ll fu*k n*gga sh*t, bang bang......then Ye would be keeping it real......if it ain't about self-destructive bullsh*t......these teeny boppers don't care to listen.......
What you mean too serious for the white fans? I still get what hes talking about and glad he came with something different then expected or just more trap Kanye.
 5 years ago '11        #317
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,353 | Props total: 11111 11111
 askifan04 said:
Kanye - the man in the skirt. Act like if you didn't win the powerball tonight you wouldn't help other people? I got tickets. This dude already won. I know people right now that want to start a business. Good ideas- hire people. Kanye is a joke. What's his solution- ? Chicago needs help- where is he? Kanye is no God or good person. He is not Gandhi or Martin Luther King, Jr. - people who wanted to help people
 askifan04 said:
Cool story f*ggot
 5 years ago '04        #318
askifan04 
space
avatar space
space
$315 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 05-18-2013, 06:29 PM         #319
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
What you mean too serious for the white fans? I still get what hes talking about and glad he came with something different then expected or just more trap Kanye.
When you fu*king with me my dude, you have to keep in mind that I know its 3 kind of white people........You got the Eminem's , you got the Rush Limbaugh's, and you got the Sarah Silverman's, the first 2 are pretty straight forward you know where they stand and pretty much allow them to be them, The third kind though, those are the dippers and dabblers into popular black culture, but when the sh*t hits the fan they turn racist as a muthafu*ka.......those are the people I mostly refer too.
 5 years ago '04        #320
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
This man kanye is a genius and backs it up with good music

My body is ready for SNL
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
107 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
131 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
46 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
condoms are lame as fu-k
51 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
134 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy