Kanye West's Face Randomly Appearing On A Brooklyn Wall Performing His New Track 'New Slaves'!

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #221
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
I think a lot of people here are overreacting to this because of how it was debuted...

Average at best.

Let's be real though, if other artists released this and some people were reacting the way this thread seems to be, they'd all be cast away as "d!ck riders" or "stans".

Lot's of contradictions and hypocrites in here.

Last edited by ike!; 05-18-2013 at 10:15 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #222
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
 Matt504 said:

some people seem not to like this song for some reason.

where is the white people gif when you need it lmao
 5 years ago '06        #223
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 HipHopFactz said:
naw i just think the beat was trash, thus nobody really reacted

u can have the greatest lyrics or hook in the world, but if the beat don't ride then it just takes away from the enjoyment of a song

had a beat like jesus walks or diamonds, everyone wud have flipped, instead it was just weird sega genesis beat, ye fell off as far as production, out of 10 beats only 2 tend to be good, mainly because he doesn't really produce records anymore like he once did.
everybody is watching and listening and recording.. n*ggas have respec for eachother even though its new york.
 5 years ago '13        #224
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,080 | Props total: 38467 38467
yea not sure where the racist sh*t came from

rappers been saying the same sh*t since the 80's

Although kanye will be quick to apologize to white people and grovel like he did to the mass war criminal racist George Bush, who made Kanye weak at the knees.

Ive never really forgiven Kanye for that, how u gonna cop a plea to GWB of all people, u might as well apologize to the KKK for lynchng ur sister
 5 years ago '05        #225
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 MonStar Music said:
this song is crack

white people complaining about racism
White people wanting slavery to be written out of history.
 5 years ago '10        #226
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Bobby's World said:
White people wanting slavery to be written out of history.
Like we give a fu*k
 05-18-2013, 10:22 AM         #227
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Staszy said:
Like we give a fu*k
Sure you dont. Devils
 5 years ago '12        #228
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 3403 3403
 Staszy said:
Like we give a fu*k
fu*king f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #229
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
 Matt504 said:

some people seem not to like this song for some reason.

fu*k these f*ggots...

they dont know wtf racism is/means/or how everything from jim crowe to the lynch doctrine has placed people in underprivileged positions..

muh fu*kas calling sh*t "racist".. when it just be FACT and sh*t.. #smh at some white people..

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 05-18-2013 at 10:27 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #230
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Staszy said:
Like we give a fu*k
Kanye using white money to throw it right back in there faces just to say "we know".
 5 years ago '04        #231
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 loyola llothta said:
Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative. Gets the people going!
 5 years ago '04        #232
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 whyarguewithgod said:

SInce you wanna beat around the bush......Point made.

Make sure you stick to the script to ni99a.

Moving on.

Are you seriously judging a single man who came outta 1 womens v*gina on his on two feet by his self aka with nobody else by the woman who chooses to pimp. LMAO.

You must be a supersticious tin foil hat wearing nervous wreck if u believe et ol wives tale shyt of "You can tell a lot bout a man by the woman he places his p*nis in"........silly azz nicca.

IN other words if I date a chinese broad then Im secretly obssesed with Jet Li and love to eat chinese food. STFU wit that corny shyt.

So your basically your argument is, he's contradicting his self because at some point in his life HE SOLD OUT and now he wants to express dislike for the same people who put him where he is today. BUt u must remember......Its never to late to WAKE UP.
POint blank without leading u astray from your REAL reason of hate. The nicca had to do wat he had to do to get money. That money he got gave him the platform to voice his opinion to a million plus individuals whos still stuck at the bottom working a ol useless 9-5 stuck in this white mans world wit no hope of escaping and being absolutely FREE. Yea so what if he was a puppet intertwind with the evil corporations who sole purpose in the hip hop industry is to dehumanize and **** out any hot up n coming rapper of today. Cant you tell he was tryna break the chainz since his first album wit songs like Jesus walks and Two Words.....Listen to what the phuck he's been saying. Yea he shows off his wealth by advertising the same euro style of clothes and cars like everyone else. But Are those the SAME COMPANIES THAT RUN THE WORLD ??? I doubt it. He's talkin bout Buildeberg Group, Comcast, FOX NEWS, and GEORGE BUSH NICCA. You know people behind the scenes, low profile, that make the world turn while niccaz like u sleep.

He breaking away from the system and the way shyts been runnin and bout to be ran in FULL CONTROL within the next few yrs. A lot of niccaz wanna dismiss conspiracy theorist as crazy but thats dismissive and ignorant. But with that being said a lot of these tin folers are reaching and borderline crazy. Its up to u to figure out whos who and what truth lies in what. Im not gonna go down that road.

But to wrap my blabbering up, you do have a point yet not KANYES point. So what he going against the same companies that lined his pockets. He did what he had to do to escape the AVERAGE BLACK MANS REALITY...... Now he's moving on. Can you forgive him and listen to what he's saying and seek out your TRUE ENEMY? Or will you write him off, stop listening to him and call him another wack mc wit no skills, who sold out a long time ago and married a white woman?

Do what u do, but Im tellin u, dont down a nicca cuz he made a few mistakes way back as if u ain't made worser decisions while not gaining a dollar from yours. Now that hes rich and been around the world a few times should give REAL HIP HOP HEADS a hard-on. Why? Because this is now a man whos seen some things and got stories from rich people in high places. STFU and listen.

I thought you were gonna come back and attempt to say some logical points instead of these idealistic a.ssumptions and fairy tales but oh well, here we go....

Nice try attempting to make us believe this is just some hoe kanye's pimpin, this bytch is having his kid and he's caking and cuffing her all over the damn place. Ignore what's in front of your own damn eyes and make up some alternate bullshyt and believe that if you want. No one else is even close to buying that bullshyt.

Nice try with articulating this whole narrative of Kanye suddenly giving up all of his materialistic obsessions and doing a complete 180 to lead this mass intellectual movement to topple this gigantic corporate Illumniati regime all in his man skirt with Kim Kardashian on his arm.

and you can't be serious with that whole retarded Chinese chick analogy, you obviously missed the whole point……AGAIN but nice job for taking another point of mine off some misconstrued tangent toward irrelevancy, and calling something that men tell each other all the time an "old wives tale". You might as well call "Captain Save-A-Hoe" a "female saying" as well.

How are you gonna talk about " Oh well Kanye is only supporting the smaller corporations with his materialism , but he's really going at the bigger players ! " like they're all not in bed together puppet stringing this foo as he shucks and jives. You can't go to war with the general when you're the lieutenant's bytch okay. Shyt makes no sense.

" Oh but Kanye has seen the light now, just watch ! he's about to shun all that materialistic shyt and get on some afro-centric revolutionary movement really soon ! " Listen man, I'm not here to speculate and create some random far-fetched fantasy of what Kanye's going to do tomorrow, all I know is right now at the moment he's walking around in a silk prada blouse with a leather Givenchy skirt cuffing Kim Kardashian. So save these imaginary fairy tales until they actually materialize into reality.

and are you really gonna spit all that conspiracy theory shyt and then call US tin foil hat wearers ?? If you're gonna go on some senseless ramble and rant about some conspiracy shyt AT LEAST get the terminology correct in terms of who it applies to and not look stupid.

In other words, this is suppose to be you, not us , if you want to be apart of a "gang" at least know the paraphernalia

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-18-2013 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #233
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,983 | Props total: 9994 9994

[tweet - click to view]

Frank Ocean's mom. It's him singing at the end
 05-18-2013, 11:17 AM         #234
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With the exception of the singing......this that new PAC sh*t.......
 5 years ago '04        #235
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 A-L-P said:
And let's clear this up lol. Is Kim K white or Armenian, or mixed with both?
 A-L-P said:
Since when was Kim K white? I thought her and her family were Armenian.

Kim Kardashian is Scottish and Dutch on her mom's side and Armenian on her dad's side. ALL of those things are Caucasian. Armenian's are Caucasian. Which means she's 100% White.

Smokeen Freeman said:
I like how u snuck Eminem in there

Naw n*gga Naw
Regardless of what you or I think of Eminem, I put him in there mainly because Kanye labeled Eminem as one of the very few and only "great artistic and rebellious conveyers of truth of our generation". So my statement may have something to do with my own opinion but it was mostly put there because Ye looks at him in that light.
 05-18-2013, 11:22 AM         #236
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
fu*k these f*ggots...

they dont know wtf racism is/means/or how everything from jim crowe to the lynch doctrine has placed people in underprivileged positions..

muh fu*kas calling sh*t "racist".. when it just be FACT and sh*t.. #smh at some white people..
I don't know .....it's like white people have the most undefined definition of racism I've ever seen cuzz....The song is about artist and record execs.......new slaves, rappers, CCA......my dude went in
 5 years ago '13        #238
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,080 | Props total: 38467 38467
 Yinz N Burgh said:
What I don't get is Kanye is basically saying black people are new slaves to these companies like Gucci and LV. But who is responsible for that? Rappers.

"Break records at Louis, ate breakfast at Gucci....
Yeah I'm talking business, we talking CIA
I'm talking George Tenet, I seen him the other day
He asked me about my Maybach, think he had the same
Except mine tinted and his might have been rented
You know white people get money, don't spend it
Or maybe they get money, buy a business
I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ign'ant

I know Spike Lee gone k!ll me but let me finish
Blame it on the pigment, we living no limits"

This is who you place your faith in?

Very true

like I said Kanye is a confused lil man

You remember when he dissed George Bush and then 2 years later he apologized to George Bush and said he was wrong.

The guy is confused, he'll say some sh*t to get some publicity and then say the opposite to get some publicity.

End of the day gimmicks and publicity = more money
 5 years ago '05        #239
phil_8705 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 872 872
hit-boy on the beat??

ye hit that falsetto at the end
 05-18-2013, 12:27 PM         #240
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is this corny suburban house n*gga always try n to lie to himself like he is pro black ?

n*gga we all knew you would wife up a white wh0ore and would make sure your kids were mixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy