Kanye West's Face Randomly Appearing On A Brooklyn Wall Performing His New Track 'New Slaves'!

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 87
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #201
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38437 38437
 A-L-P said:
Since when was Kim K white? I thought her and her family were Armenian. People bringing up Kanye showing love to Europeon culture fail to see that even though he's afro-centric at his core, he always shows love to different cultures since he first started. He's a self proclaimed "soldier of culture" period. He's probably a worldly person since he lived in Japan as a little kid when his mom was teaching out there, so I think it's in him naturally. Plus it helps make him more universal which means more sales. He was showing Tokyo Love during the graduation era when he rocked those shutter glasses and the stronger video, plus rocking Babe when it was hot. He had alot of African influences in his music on 808's N Heartbreak. Dude has been shouting out Louie Vuiton, Gucci, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, Jean Paul Gotier, his whole career (like most rappers)...he was always into that fashion stuff, that's been a mainstay throughout his career (arguably his life). I just think he was percieved as wanting to be euro-centric when he started making enough money to actually shop in Paris and become even more of a fashionita, he went wild with it.....dude did intern in Rome to study fashion for his Pastel clothing line, and Europe is considered a fashion Mecca, so it makes sense.
Buh Buh Buh I thought Kanye hates the industry and capitalism?

He goes from saying he sold his soul, i.e he is a sell out and then on the same side he still wants to be part of that world.

Kanye is a confused lil man, Kris Jenner got him feeling like a slave, that's why he walks around all depressed dressed in black like the Undertaker. I will not be surprized if he is doing coke lines and indulging in bi s3xual s3x with male counterparts.

Kanye needs to accept he is a rich bi s3xual black man, with a white baby mother and put on some colourful rainbow clothes, smile and do the rainbow dance


[pic - click to view]



There is nothing wrong with selling ur soul for the riches, put all that fake Afrocentric gimmick sh*t down, he was never about that life, his big brother aka Jew z is happy and content, why cant Kaygay be? or is he running out of ideas and gimmicks to shift records?
 5 years ago '09        #202
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,141 | Props total: 337 337
#FuturistSpit
 5 years ago '05        #203
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
did this n*gga just say "my ear d!ck is so hard right now" ??

 05-18-2013, 09:30 AM         #204
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


This sh*t is weak.
Keith Clark spits better than this Melodramatic f*ggot. Srs.
 5 years ago '10        #205
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
 HipHopFactz said:
Buh Buh Buh I thought Kanye hates the industry and capitalism?

He goes from saying he sold his soul, i.e he is a sell out and then on the same side he still wants to be part of that world.

Kanye is a confused lil man, Kris Jenner got him feeling like a slave, that's why he walks around all depressed dressed in black like the Undertaker. I will not be surprized if he is doing coke lines and indulging in bi s3xual s3x with male counterparts.

Kanye needs to accept he is a rich bi s3xual black man, with a white baby mother and put on some colourful rainbow clothes, smile and do the rainbow dance


[pic - click to view]



There is nothing wrong with selling ur soul for the riches, put all that fake Afrocentric gimmick sh*t down, he was never about that life, his big brother aka Jew z is happy and content, why cant Kaygay be? or is he running out of ideas and gimmicks to shift records?

for some one them that call themself "hiphop facts" you obviously aint know sh*t about hip hop.... yeezy is hip hop and he delivered something that mainstream rap been missing,..... he got more balls than what your mumm had in her last night,...... got me thinking you just a macklemore fan and bandwagoner that tryna facilitate the destruction of hip hop which you claim to have facts about.... you aint know sh*t son.... i was born in apartheid south africa in 84 and moved to Australia in 89 (yes i am black you fu*k boi) but i lived Hip Hop since my inception and this song is the message so tell me what facts you know??

 5 years ago '09        #206
BKTerror45 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,670 | Props total: 128 128
sh*t goes hard
 5 years ago '07        #207
Stevenkidd13 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$541 | Props total: 3 3
 HipHopFactz said:
did rick ross write this? same flow, same delivery


the beat is horrible jesus, where are the drums?, sounds like some grime sh*t





the crowd sounded bored as fu*k, not a single fu*k was given, trash song


Ye cudnt afford to do hologram Pac, instead he busted out Microsoft Powerpoint and a projector

He premiered it all over the world at the same time on different buildings. Im sure that cost more than one hologram People were probably bored because they never heard the song before. If he looped it like 3 times that would be different


Last edited by Stevenkidd13; 05-18-2013 at 09:48 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #208
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
I was there in Sydney my n*ggas....... who else but gonna do some sh*t like this??

The unmitigated audicity of duke doing this world wide at the same time just show he pushing it to that next level ... when that cdq drop


say what yall want but Ye is the torch bear for HIP HOP WORLD WIDE
 5 years ago '05        #209
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,251 | Props total: 8954 8954
Dopeness
 5 years ago '13        #210
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38437 38437
 MANNYSOSA said:
for some one them that call themself "hiphop facts" you obviously aint know sh*t about hip hop.... yeezy is hip hop and he delivered something that mainstream rap been missing,..... he got more balls than what your mumm had in her last night,...... got me thinking you just a macklemore fan and bandwagoner that tryna facilitate the destruction of hip hop which you claim to have facts about.... you aint know sh*t son.... i was born in apartheid south africa in 84 and moved to Australia in 89 (yes i am black you fu*k boi) but i lived Hip Hop since my inception and this song is the message so tell me what facts you know??


[pic - click to view]



Australia?

Owite mate, hows it goin down unda, got me a dingo mate, and a didgeridoo, calm down sport, pat rafter, ur a proper hippty hop kangaroo



take off ur tin foil hat and put down the crack pipe, kanye is just a emotional depressed diva who wears leather skirts, one min he is a slave crying about his riches the next he will be laughing at people not as wealthy as him.


macklemore? never even heard one full song of his

Just enjoy the music, rappers such as ye have zero influence over the world, music is to be enjoyed.

I'm about to go listen to some Gucciiiiiii and Waka..

 5 years ago '05        #211
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
The presentation made me like this song.
 5 years ago '07        #212
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 HipHopFactz said:
Buh Buh Buh I thought Kanye hates the industry and capitalism?

He goes from saying he sold his soul, i.e he is a sell out and then on the same side he still wants to be part of that world.

Kanye is a confused lil man, Kris Jenner got him feeling like a slave, that's why he walks around all depressed dressed in black like the Undertaker. I will not be surprized if he is doing coke lines and indulging in bi s3xual s3x with male counterparts.

Kanye needs to accept he is a rich bi s3xual black man, with a white baby mother and put on some colourful rainbow clothes, smile and do the rainbow dance


[pic - click to view]



There is nothing wrong with selling ur soul for the riches, put all that fake Afrocentric gimmick sh*t down, he was never about that life, his big brother aka Jew z is happy and content, why cant Kaygay be? or is he running out of ideas and gimmicks to shift records?
True, you are right about that. He did say he sold his soul. Even though I don't think he meant it literally, I just see it as a metaphor for him going against what he believed in. Maybe he "sold his soul" in an attempt to get a wider fanbase, so he can have a higher plateu to speak on when he "buys it back". Kind of like what Tupac was Tupac was tryna do, when he was on death Row, but he died before he could buy it back. Idk, this album could be him trying to bring awareness to things despite the consequences it may bring. Or you could be right, that track may be a marketing ploy to garner some hype for the album. If he was really gonna move his family out of the country for their safety like he said on the clip, I doubt he would really broadcast it like that lol, so it has hints of "marketing ploy" to it. It's working though, it has us talking.
 5 years ago '13        #213
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38437 38437
 Stevenkidd13 said:
He premiered it all over the world at the same time on different buildings. Im sure that cost more than one hologram People were probably bored because they never heard the song before. If he looped it like 3 times that would be different
naw i just think the beat was trash, thus nobody really reacted

u can have the greatest lyrics or hook in the world, but if the beat don't ride then it just takes away from the enjoyment of a song

had a beat like jesus walks or diamonds, everyone wud have flipped, instead it was just weird sega genesis beat, ye fell off as far as production, out of 10 beats only 2 tend to be good, mainly because he doesn't really produce records anymore like he once did.
 5 years ago '07        #214
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
And let's clear this up lol. Is Kim K white or Armenian, or mixed with both?
 5 years ago '05        #215
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$10,251 | Props total: 8954 8954
 Matt504 said:









some people seem not to like this song for some reason.

The truth hurts
 5 years ago '04        #216
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,721 | Props total: 11429 11429
always ahead of the curve.
 5 years ago '13        #217
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
avatar space
space
$31,076 | Props total: 38437 38437
 A-L-P said:
True, you are right about that. He did say he sold his soul. Even though I don't think he meant it literally, I just see it as a metaphor for him going against what he believed in. Maybe he "sold his soul" in an attempt to get a wider fanbase, so he can have a higher plateu to speak on when he "buys it back". Kind of like what Tupac was Tupac was tryna do, when he was on death Row, but he died before he could buy it back. Idk, this album could be him trying to bring awareness to things despite the consequences it may bring. Or you could be right, that track may be a marketing ploy to garner some hype for the album. If he was really gonna move his family out of the country for their safety like he said on the clip, I doubt he would really broadcast it like that lol, so it has hints of "marketing ploy" to it. It's working though, it has us talking.
He's rich and has a good looking girl and a baby on the way, he should be celebrating, but i guess that wont sell records.

Gimmicks = sales


or he could be depressed, on drugs or struggling with his s3xuality, or both




The most important part of Kanyes music to me has always been his production, which fell off after Graduation. College Dropout to me is a top 10 album, especially production wise i wud put it in the top 5.

This song and most of his latest work has sucked production wise, thus i cant fu*k with it, the lyrics and hooks are just as much important as the beat production to me
 5 years ago '04        #218
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 32 32
This song isn't racist
 5 years ago '11        #219
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
this song is crack

white people complaining about racism
 5 years ago '10        #220
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 1719 1719
 HipHopFactz said:

[pic - click to view]



Australia?

Owite mate, hows it goin down unda, got me a dingo mate, and a didgeridoo, calm down sport, pat rafter, ur a proper hippty hop kangaroo



take off ur tin foil hat and put down the crack pipe, kanye is just a emotional depressed diva who wears leather skirts, one min he is a slave crying about his riches the next he will be laughing at people not as wealthy as him.


macklemore? never even heard one full song of his

Just enjoy the music, rappers such as ye have zero influence over the world, music is to be enjoyed.

I'm about to go listen to some Gucciiiiiii and Waka..



i listen to gucci an flocka too.... just cause i live in Australia dont mean that if i ever had the chance i wouldnt light your a.ss up...... i aint even tryna get into your bullsh*t all i can say is that the only muthafu*kas that wasnt feeling this jam is dudes that joined bx in 2012
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
42 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
50 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
101 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
59 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy