Kanye West's Face Randomly Appearing On A Brooklyn Wall Performing His New Track 'New Slaves'!

most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
This sh*t sounds like the "conscious" solo version of Clique
 05-18-2013, 03:53 AM         #182
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 loyola llothta said:
nice verse to the ghost writers but ye must be off his rocker if he think he make it off the strip before they 'Pac em
realest sh*t itt

They already k!lled his mother, he aint afraid no mo. He finally realize all the money in the world wont make you sleep at night when you're selling out your own people. He's at breaking point inside after what "they" did with n****s in paris.

Good on em, the black youth need this type of empowerment by a mainstream relevant artist.

If you reading this Yezzy, die for what you believe in. They been tryna take us for 600yrs, we aint going no where

BLACK LIBERATION!

Last edited by A6249CF; 05-18-2013 at 03:55 AM..
 05-18-2013, 04:24 AM         #183
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas over in that camp have the greatest promotional ideas ever. It's why they are so great. Jay always had a great marketing plan, Ye does, Rihanna, Beyonce. Them n*ggas been succeeding at brainwashing the masses for years now. As an artist you a damn lie if you say you don't want sign up with Roc Nation....or you can't write songs and you know Jay won't put your sh*t out.
 5 years ago '05        #184
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,340 | Props total: 39648 39648
it was cute for a little while...then i realized how can a n*gga make some "revolutionary" sh*t with a white woman on his arm.

fu*k outta here go back to doing your fu*k boy music bragging about what u got and how much it cost.
 5 years ago '09        #185
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
Illumanti ginna murk kanye now
 5 years ago '10        #186
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,322 | Props total: 7730 7730
bless us one more time yezzus
 05-18-2013, 05:59 AM         #187
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He had to come with some controversial song to get attention, I'm not mad.
 5 years ago '10        #188
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 14 14
terrible
 05-18-2013, 06:17 AM         #189
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not that good. yall overreacting
 5 years ago '10        #190
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,322 | Props total: 7730 7730
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

I think OP is a Kobe sperm gobbler...
 5 years ago '08        #191
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
sh*t is average.. kanye d!ck sucking continues
 5 years ago '13        #192
HipHopFactz 452 heat pts452
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 43122 43122
did rick ross write this? same flow, same delivery

the beat is horrible jesus, where are the drums?, sounds like some grime sh*t

the crowd sounded bored as fu*k, not a single fu*k was given, trash song

Ye cudnt afford to do hologram Pac, instead he busted out Microsoft Powerpoint and a projector

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-18-2013 at 06:56 AM..
 05-18-2013, 07:09 AM         #193
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder who ghost wrote this for him..
 5 years ago '11        #194
Da Truth23 93 heat pts93
space
space
$5,383 | Props total: 3126 3126
What if all his rants were the album!!

Lord hammer see
 5 years ago '13        #195
space
space
Good concept for a song, but horribly executed, trash beat, repetitive rick ross flow/delivery, came out sounding like a grime/dub step song. This dude been on some Tetris beats since WTT, about time he gave it a rest.

The people watching didn't seem to impressed neither, I think I heard a few yawns

Kanye talking about slaves while being a slave for Kim K and Klan, with a white baby on the way.

05-18-2013, 07:26 AM         #196
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...
 5 years ago '09        #197
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 6291 6291
joint is tough......
 5 years ago '07        #199
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1545 1545
Since when was Kim K white? I thought her and her family were Armenian. People bringing up Kanye showing love to Europeon culture fail to see that even though he's afro-centric at his core, he always shows love to different cultures since he first started. He's a self proclaimed "soldier of culture" period. He's probably a worldly person since he lived in Japan as a little kid when his mom was teaching out there, so I think it's in him naturally. Plus it helps make him more universal which means more sales. He was showing Tokyo Love during the graduation era when he rocked those shutter glasses and the stronger video, plus rocking Babe when it was hot. He had alot of African influences in his music on 808's N Heartbreak. Dude has been shouting out Louie Vuiton, Gucci, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, Jean Paul Gotier, his whole career (like most rappers)...he was always into that fashion stuff, that's been a mainstay throughout his career (arguably his life). I just think he was percieved as wanting to be euro-centric when he started making enough money to actually shop in Paris and become even more of a fashionita, he went wild with it.....dude did intern in Rome to study fashion for his Pastel clothing line, and Europe is considered a fashion Mecca, so it makes sense.

That's my opinion of it. I always just thought dude was tryna expand his fan base to reach a wider audience. It makes sense business wise, and artistically.

Last edited by A-L-P; 05-18-2013 at 08:21 AM..
 5 years ago '13        #200
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Since when was Kim K white? I thought her and her family were Armenian. People bringing up Kanye showing love to Europeon culture fail to see that even though he's afro-centric at his core, he always shows love to different cultures since he first started. He's a self proclaimed "soldier of culture" period. He's probably a worldly person since he lived in Japan as a little kid when his mom was teaching out there, so I think it's in him naturally. Plus it helps make him more universal which means more sales. He was showing Tokyo Love during the graduation era when he rocked those shutter glasses and the stronger video, plus rocking Babe when it was hot. He had alot of African influences in his music on 808's N Heartbreak. Dude has been shouting out Louie Vuiton, Gucci, Burberry, Yves Saint Laurent, Dior Homme, Jean Paul Gotier, his whole career (like most rappers)...he was always into that fashion stuff, that's been a mainstay throughout his career (arguably his life). I just think he was percieved as wanting to be euro-centric when he started making enough money to actually shop in Paris and become even more of a fashionita, he went wild with it.....dude did intern in Rome to study fashion for his Pastel clothing line, and Europe is considered a fashion Mecca, so it makes sense.
Buh Buh Buh I thought Kanye hates the industry and capitalism?

He goes from saying he sold his soul, i.e he is a sell out and then on the same side he still wants to be part of that world.

Kanye is a confused lil man, Kris Jenner got him feeling like a slave, that's why he walks around all depressed dressed in black like the Undertaker. I will not be surprized if he is doing coke lines and indulging in bi s3xual s3x with male counterparts.

Kanye needs to accept he is a rich bi s3xual black man, with a white baby mother and put on some colourful rainbow clothes, smile and do the rainbow dance

[pic - click to view]

There is nothing wrong with selling ur soul for the riches, put all that fake Afrocentric gimmick sh*t down, he was never about that life, his big brother aka Jew z is happy and content, why cant Kaygay be? or is he running out of ideas and gimmicks to shift records?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
124 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
67 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
136 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy