Kobe fires back on twitter about Phil Jackson comments

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
 Bleezy said:
Kobe mad.

As are his stans.

05-18-2013, 04:10 PM         #122
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
MJ wouldn't play with Shaq... Shaq would have played with MJ

It has little to do with Shaq and more to do with Kobe... Shaq was clearly the leader and best player of that team in most people eyes...

Magic played with Kareem but everybody knew who the leader of that team was and who the best player was... Nobody takes credit away from Magic for playing with an all star team because MAgic led that all star team... Kobe gets sh*t because he did not lead his championship team's... That team went where Shaq took them
 philly337 said:
/thread

And Jordan never lost in the finals

And Jordan shot 50%

And Jordan does not have the most misses of all time

And Jordan doesn't have the most missed game winners of all time

And Jordan does not have some of the sh*ttiest finals performances of all time

I see where his stans get there excuses from though....guess being bi*chmade trickled sown from athlete to fan
all that needs to b said
 5 years ago '04        #123
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
did he really just ask what would happen if mj played with shaq? basically just proved phil right with that statement
 5 years ago '04        #124
ticall78 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
 MemphBleek05 said:
Those were inspiration wins....Kobe's injury moved the team to victory.......

Similar to Lil' B Durant curse...where even after he ends the curse....the curse residue causes Durant to fail........
Similar to Ray Lewis lol! Just playing thou Kobe will never be held in the same breath as a real G.O.A.T
 5 years ago '04        #125
ticall78 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
 Springa said:
Man I cant stand Kobe but damn n*ggas bring up the dumbest sh*t to try and sh*t on him. First off Shaq was already an established player in his prime and at a time where there were so many good big men he still had a huge advantage because he was so dominant.
So are we really gone act like if Jordan played with an in his prime Shaq like Kobe did, he wouldnt have been the go to man? People dont talk sh*t about Magic because he likeable and Kobe isnt. Yes Jordan was a great leader but the greatest player ever was leading a team that was a play or 2 away from getting back to the finals without him. Is that really all that impressive?

Its funny people dont wanna give Kobe credit but how many championships Shaq lead the Lakers to before he became great. When Kobe was still growing as a player Shaq was dominant then but they was getting swept by Utah and knocked by the Spurs. I guess it was just a coincidence that they start winning championships once Kobe became dominant too. Dont matter if Shaq was the leader because Kobe was just as important to those championships as he was.

I think McGrady would have done the same with Shaq too...a young Carter possibly as well...
Disagree about Jordan statement, he had Pippen and who? Different day and age from then to now where it seems like no one wants to or tries to win on their own.... See the Miami Heat, Lakers are no different, and let's not forget Kobe after he managed to have Shaq exiled from LA and he tried to be the "man" on his own he failed hard... He wanted a freaking trade in the offseason after missing the playoffs and then losing to the Suns in 1st round... Until they jobbed Memphis for Gasol and put together a team around him after he demanded the trade is when they started winning....

Bottomline is he's never done it on his own, he's needed not only Shaq those years, but the other couple as well he's needed or demanded so much, and even this year Nash, Howard etc, they always "buying" or trying to "buy" ships.....Jordan arguably got it done with a swingman who was more known for his D and a bunch of real role players...Longley, Wennington, Kerr, Paxson etc.....

Argument isn't even close Jordan is the greatest of alltime....
 05-18-2013, 06:35 PM         #126
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
Man I cant stand Kobe but damn n*ggas bring up the dumbest sh*t to try and sh*t on him. First off Shaq was already an established player in his prime and at a time where there were so many good big men he still had a huge advantage because he was so dominant.
So are we really gone act like if Jordan played with an in his prime Shaq like Kobe did, he wouldnt have been the go to man? People dont talk sh*t about Magic because he likeable and Kobe isnt. Yes Jordan was a great leader but the greatest player ever was leading a team that was a play or 2 away from getting back to the finals without him. Is that really all that impressive?

Its funny people dont wanna give Kobe credit but how many championships Shaq lead the Lakers to before he became great. When Kobe was still growing as a player Shaq was dominant then but they was getting swept by Utah and knocked by the Spurs. I guess it was just a coincidence that they start winning championships once Kobe became dominant too. Dont matter if Shaq was the leader because Kobe was just as important to those championships as he was.
One of the many reasons why Bill Russell will forever be the goat
 5 years ago '04        #127
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6626 6626
 Pitts Gutta said:
Kobe is the most overrated player of all time. 1 MVP proves that.
Nahhhh bruh...Im not a Kobe fan like that but dude should EASILY be working with 3 of those...they jerked the fu*k outta Kobe
 05-18-2013, 07:00 PM         #128
breakurback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ - won every NBA Finals he went to 6W-0L

Kobe - 6W-1L

MJ:100% > Kobe: 86%
 05-18-2013, 08:07 PM         #129
IamTo8y 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 capone3pbs said:
Yea he had to change jersey numbers to 1 up Jordan cause he know he wasn't getting more rings than him
I can't take seriously what a Miami-LeBron Fan says
 5 years ago '07        #130
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 breakurback said:
MJ - won every NBA Finals he went to 6W-0L

Kobe - 6W-1L

MJ:100% > Kobe: 86%
I see why u only have 36 post in 9 years

IamTo8y said:
I can't take seriously what a Miami-LeBron Fan says
n*gga who cares what you feel. my opinions don't need your validation.

5 years ago '06        #131
mr blaze 
space
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
Career missed field goals..Kobe>Jordan other than that all Jordan...easy!!

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago