Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,460 | Props total: 55955 55955

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #62
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
kobe and his TEAM went on to win rings without Shaq, or more importantly, where he was clearly the leader of his team.

this ring sh*t.........lmfao. Bill Russel then.
 5 years ago '04        #63
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,106 | Props total: 1359 1359
 ii_show_off said:
I said it before I'll say it again.. Shaq played with penny and he won nothing.. Played with Kobe ( a future hof player/goat ) won three titles.. Played with Dwade another future hof and won one title.. In conclusion.. Shaq with out Kobe = average with one ring.. Kobe without shaw = 81 point game and two titles.. I'm just saying..
umm....you do realize there are more than 2 people on a roster right?

Do we need to start posting stats of the other players on the magic vs the others on the lakers?
 5 years ago '06        #64
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
 lefthookright said:
n*gga Kobe BALLLED this year. BALLLLLLLED. Not 1 n*gga in the NBA could stop him(never could)
His whole team crumbled around him and he still carried them. A bunch of old injured n*ggas and 1 prime center who was either hurt or in his feeling. Kobe carried us to the playoffs. He made that promise even after we were 4 games out of 8th place. The lakers had the best record after the all star game in the NBA. This n*gga carried us to the playoffs. Dwight was healthy and didnt do sh*t. We dont make the playoffs without kobe. Period. Had to be the point and the main scorer. Guard the NBA's best PG's every night and handled his business.

Thats my MVP

exactly...
 5 years ago '12        #65
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1982 1982
Naw Kobe ain't mad at Phil. He said Mj is better himself he just trippin of people holding against him and trying to devalue his accomplishments because he played with Shaq. It really is stupid to hold that against him tho I can't front
 5 years ago '04        #66
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
Kobe always been a bi*ch and thats why he will never be the goat

MJ>>>>>
 5 years ago '05        #67
bayryda 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 38 38
 MemphBleek05 said:
24 > 23
10 > 9

#1AboveJordan #StraightLikeThat #GetItHowYaLive
Im not buying this until I see Kobe rocking size 56 jeans to up Jordans 52 jeans lmao
 05-17-2013, 11:28 PM         #68
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter how good MJ was, the offesne would ran through shaq if they played with each other.
any knowledgable ball knows when u have a player with the dominance shaq had, theres no way your differing to a guard.
shaq would of dominated the same way he did and mj would have to take a back seat

regardless, MJ>KObe

but his point is extremely valid and makes sense

only idiots dont see what hes talking about
 5 years ago '05        #69
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Kobe haters going as far as saying Jordan wouldn't have been Shaqs sidekick if they played together

It was never Kobe's fault he was the second option when he played with Shaq. I REALLY hope people realize that. A prime Shaq is ALWAYS going to the number one option. No matter WHO he teams up with.

This has nothing to do with comparing Kobe and Jordan btw. People just seem to think it was Kobe's fault he wasn't the number one option for some reason. Instead of acknowledging the big role he played in winning those championships, they hold it against him playing with the most dominate player in NBA history.
 5 years ago '05        #70
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 stabbin101 said:
no matter how good MJ was, the offesne would ran through shaq if they played with each other.
any knowledgable ball knows when u have a player with the dominance shaq had, theres no way your differing to a guard.
shaq would of dominated the same way he did and mj would have to take a back seat

regardless, MJ>KObe

but his point is extremely valid and makes sense

only idiots dont see what hes talking about

5 years ago '05        #71
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
kobe stans took an L today
 5 years ago '12        #72
FlipT 
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
Jordan is the GOAT and I'm a Lakers fan, but Kobe played against better athletes. MJ went against 6'2-6'3 two guards like Hawkins,Scott, Dumars, Hornacek, Starks.
 5 years ago '04        #73
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2456 2456
 slimdogg3325 said:
my friend you have missed the point

and you blindly followed his lead..guess being a "hater" just comes natural to you

btw fu*k this thread
I was waiting for you
 5 years ago '05        #74
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
If anyone can compare the two it would be Phil. Everyone already knew that Jordan is better than Kobe in pretty much every category. Played less years and accomplished more. Jordan's resume is just more impressive. Kobe fans can't even accept Phil's opinion. Smh
 5 years ago '09        #75
cfalcon2240 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 237 237
Kobe that n*gga bottom line best one on one player to ever play the game!! Basically unstoppable!! Will eat your favorite player up dead or alive on any given night.. Greatest player ever to play...When you think Lakers you think Kobe not no damn Shaq!!
 5 years ago '13        #76
Zeus Hands 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,710 | Props total: 790 790
 capone3pbs said:
Yea he had to change jersey numbers to 1 up Jordan cause he know he wasn't getting more rings than him
How the fu*k are you gonna make a ring joke with lebron as your pic?
 05-18-2013, 12:33 AM         #77
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe won

greatest to ever be mentioned behind mj in the bxsc
 05-18-2013, 12:40 AM         #78
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Springa said:
Man I cant stand Kobe but damn n*ggas bring up the dumbest sh*t to try and sh*t on him. First off Shaq was already an established player in his prime and at a time where there were so many good big men he still had a huge advantage because he was so dominant.
So are we really gone act like if Jordan played with an in his prime Shaq like Kobe did, he wouldnt have been the go to man? People dont talk sh*t about Magic because he likeable and Kobe isnt. Yes Jordan was a great leader but the greatest player ever was leading a team that was a play or 2 away from getting back to the finals without him. Is that really all that impressive?

Its funny people dont wanna give Kobe credit but how many championships Shaq lead the Lakers to before he became great. When Kobe was still growing as a player Shaq was dominant then but they was getting swept by Utah and knocked by the Spurs. I guess it was just a coincidence that they start winning championships once Kobe became dominant too. Dont matter if Shaq was the leader because Kobe was just as important to those championships as he was.
They don't hear you though
 5 years ago '06        #79
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 lefthookright said:
tweets All / No replies

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 9m

The comparisons are #apples2oranges Wonder what the perception would be if MJ played wit @shaq instead #differentroles #differentcareerpaths
Expand Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 9m tweets All / No replies

The comparisons are #apples2oranges Wonder what the perception would be if M played wit @shaq instead #differentroles #differentcareerpaths
Expand

[pic - click to view]

Kobe played with the most dominant center of our time and he still racked up all these accolades? not to mention he wasnt even a starter his first few years!! Yet he accomplished all this? in his 17th year he had an MVP caliber season?

I warn you,. Keep feeding this n*gga fire. Kobe go fuk around and finish with 7 titles and the all time scoring record.

Already has the most a.ssists of any 2 guard.
Be real, that n*gga be lucky to come back and make the playoffs.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
I think it actually helps Kobe's legacy that he got to play with Shaq. He wouldn't have those 1st three rings.

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc