NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,229 | Props total: 8821 8821
 capone3pbs said:
... Hey just stating the numbers bro

Damn that look means ima get fired from my job soon tho
Dat Unemployment Line
 5 years ago '10        #42
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 MichaelKnight said:

check in a couple years later and these 2 lion bothers who were exactly alike are now different due to the habitat one was brought up in.... but still remember they are still the same animal, the same beast... one had more freedom and was brought up in its natural habitat (jordan bein able to be ball dominate since day 1 in the league), the other had limitations being behind a cage (kobe havin to play with such a dominant force in shaq [a gift nd a curse in its own right from kobes pov])

this retarded a.ss paragraph almost made me spit water on my keyboard at work
 5 years ago '11        #43
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,284 | Props total: 2551 2551
 philly337 said:
LOL I have him top 10 all time how is that hating? I just have to check yalls dumbass comments like one above saying he's arguably the best player in the league....uh no he's not
n*gga Kobe BALLLED this year. BALLLLLLLED. Not 1 n*gga in the NBA could stop him(never could)
His whole team crumbled around him and he still carried them. A bunch of old injured n*ggas and 1 prime center who was either hurt or in his feeling. Kobe carried us to the playoffs. He made that promise even after we were 4 games out of 8th place. The lakers had the best record after the all star game in the NBA. This n*gga carried us to the playoffs. Dwight was healthy and didnt do sh*t. We dont make the playoffs without kobe. Period. Had to be the point and the main scorer. Guard the NBA's best PG's every night and handled his business.

Thats my MVP
 5 years ago '05        #44
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
fires back
do motherfu*kers have to overexaggerate everything and create drama like teenage girls?
 5 years ago '07        #45
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4566 4566
 lefthookright said:
n*gga Kobe BALLLED this year. BALLLLLLLED. Not 1 n*gga in the NBA could stop him(never could)
His whole team crumbled around him and he still carried them. A bunch of old injured n*ggas and 1 prime center who was either hurt or in his feeling. Kobe carried us to the playoffs. He made that promise even after we were 4 games out of 8th place. The lakers had the best record after the all star game in the NBA. This n*gga carried us to the playoffs. Dwight was healthy and didnt do sh*t. We dont make the playoffs without kobe. Period. Had to be the point and the main scorer. Guard the NBA's best PG's every night and handled his business.

Thats my MVP
Dude you do realize ya'll won games after he got hurt to get in the playoffs right
 5 years ago '06        #46
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 lefthookright said:

Thats my MVP
 5 years ago '05        #47
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,229 | Props total: 8821 8821
 capone3pbs said:
Dude you do realize ya'll won games after he got hurt to get in the playoffs right
Those were inspiration wins....Kobe's injury moved the team to victory.......

Similar to Lil' B Durant curse...where even after he ends the curse....the curse residue causes Durant to fail........
 5 years ago '12        #48
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,473 | Props total: 1289 1289
feelings caught

5 years ago '08        #49
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 722 722
 Bea5T said:
do motherfu*kers have to overexaggerate everything and create drama like teenage girls?
this right here

once again fu*k this made for drama a.ss thread
 5 years ago '11        #50
space
space
yeah we won a few after the injury. Got swept without him. we dont even sniff the playoffs(especially this year)without KOBE. especially in the west.
 5 years ago '06        #51
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
jordan>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space

Last edited by lefthookright; 05-17-2013 at 05:24 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #53
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Pat Riley been watching him since he been recovering
 5 years ago '05        #54
Springa 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
 dre03 said:
MJ wouldn't play with Shaq... Shaq would have played with MJ

It has little to do with Shaq and more to do with Kobe... Shaq was clearly the leader and best player of that team in most people eyes...

Magic played with Kareem but everybody knew who the leader of that team was and who the best player was... Nobody takes credit away from Magic for playing with an all star team because MAgic led that all star team... Kobe gets sh*t because he did not lead his championship team's... That team went where Shaq took them
Man I cant stand Kobe but damn n*ggas bring up the dumbest sh*t to try and sh*t on him. First off Shaq was already an established player in his prime and at a time where there were so many good big men he still had a huge advantage because he was so dominant.
So are we really gone act like if Jordan played with an in his prime Shaq like Kobe did, he wouldnt have been the go to man? People dont talk sh*t about Magic because he likeable and Kobe isnt. Yes Jordan was a great leader but the greatest player ever was leading a team that was a play or 2 away from getting back to the finals without him. Is that really all that impressive?

Its funny people dont wanna give Kobe credit but how many championships Shaq lead the Lakers to before he became great. When Kobe was still growing as a player Shaq was dominant then but they was getting swept by Utah and knocked by the Spurs. I guess it was just a coincidence that they start winning championships once Kobe became dominant too. Dont matter if Shaq was the leader because Kobe was just as important to those championships as he was.
 5 years ago '10        #55
BasedonMars 875 heat pts875
space
space
$3,523 | Props total: 207 207
Phil better chill KOBE KNOWS, these guys

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #56
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
Why do people comparing the two, it makes no sense to do so.

Jordan wouldn't have been able to play with a dominant low post player which is why the Bulls never signed one. A lot of it had to do with Jordan playing there mostly but it would have taken away from his game to bring one in.
 5 years ago '05        #57
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
Always speaking the truth

5 years ago '07        #58
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 The Bully said:
phil's comments clearly made bi*chboy upset, now this pus*y is gonna cry about it on twitter all offseason
real sh*t he a legend but this n*gga act like a straight bi*ch
 5 years ago '09        #59
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
 dre03 said:
MJ wouldn't play with Shaq... Shaq would have played with MJ

It has little to do with Shaq and more to do with Kobe... Shaq was clearly the leader and best player of that team in most people eyes...

Magic played with Kareem but everybody knew who the leader of that team was and who the best player was... Nobody takes credit away from Magic for playing with an all star team because MAgic led that all star team... Kobe gets sh*t because he did not lead his championship team's... That team went where Shaq took them
I said it before I'll say it again.. Shaq played with penny and he won nothing.. Played with Kobe ( a future hof player/goat ) won three titles.. Played with Dwade another future hof and won one title.. In conclusion.. Shaq with out Kobe = average with one ring.. Kobe without shaw = 81 point game and two titles.. I'm just saying..
 05-17-2013, 10:19 PM         #60
CurlyD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pippen is better than Jordan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago