Kobe fires back on twitter about Phil Jackson comments

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,411 | Props total: 35241 35241
kobe's at the point where he knows his career is just about over and he's slickly trying to revise history to enhance his legacy

but nah n*gga, we saw you warming the bench for eddie jones, you can't delete our memory banks

imagine lebron keeping eddie jones' gatorade cold and towels fresh like kobe used to do
 05-17-2013, 03:49 PM         #22
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How would Kobe have done on those MJ Bulls team?
 05-17-2013, 03:51 PM         #23
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MVP caliber season

CP3 was ahead of him
 05-17-2013, 03:51 PM         #24
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does Kobe beat Duncan in the early 2000's without Shaq
 5 years ago '11        #25
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 2551 2551
 Flacco Da Gawd said:
How would Kobe have done on those MJ Bulls team?
Kobe and scottie on the wing? the best on ball defender and the most advanced tenacious comepetitor on the planet? n*ggas sleeping on scottie out of spite for kobe?
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
I can understand saying Mj is the greatest. im an 80s baby i can dig that. I feel that way too, But he the only n*gga i can put over Bean.

THESE RETARDED a.ss HATERS AND STANS PUTTING LEBRON WEAK MINDED AZZ "OVER KOBE"? lmao. "OVER JORDAN"...

5 years ago '06        #27
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
 lefthookright said:
Kobe and scottie on the wing? the best on ball defender and the most advanced tenacious comepetitor on the planet? n*ggas sleeping on scottie out of spite for kobe?
Nobody is hating on scottie...its proven if kobe doesn't have the moat dominate front court in basketball his teams are not even contenders
 5 years ago '06        #28
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Neo22 said:
everyone knows you are supposed to ignore philly everytime he posts....that n*gga is a little bully in training
Awe is ur feelings hurt

Dude thinks people take him serious with a pokemon avy

Go beat off to anime pr0n f*ggot
 5 years ago '09        #29
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,411 | Props total: 35241 35241
 philly337 said:
Awe is ur feelings hurt

05-17-2013, 04:05 PM         #30
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
/thread

And Jordan never lost in the finals

And Jordan shot 50%

And Jordan does not have the most misses of all time

And Jordan doesn't have the most missed game winners of all time

And Jordan does not have some of the sh*ttiest finals performances of all time

I see where his stans get there excuses from though....guess being bi*chmade trickled sown from athlete to fan
thank you for this. I feel like a lot of people on here were just too young to see Jordan play and don't realize how good and how intense Jordan was. kobe is intense too but Jordan took it to another level. 1 thing I love that phil said is that when kobe is off he just keeps shooting and shooting until his luck turns. mj realized he was off and he would focus on defense and passing and setting screens. he let the game come to him instead of kobe who forces it. phil Jackson knows these 2 guys more then anyone and won 11 rings with them, you have to respect what he is saying.

and yea maybe shaq took away something from kobe but no way kobe wins all those ships without him. shaq was 1 of the most dominant players of all time, he was unstoppable if u got him the ball in the right spots. but yea I just don't get how kobe stans can give kobe excuses when this is in response to what phil Jackson said, wer talkin about phil Jackson who might be the GOAT coach who played with both of them in their prime. if you don't take his word seriously, whos word can u take.
 5 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 MichaelKnight said:
his is true though

kobe nd mike are the same species, the same animal

but the way they were brought up, their surroundings lead them each to different paths

kind of like if you have 2 lion bothers and take one out of its natural habitat of the desert and put it in a zoo nd leave the other one in the desert

check in a couple years later and these 2 lion bothers who were exactly alike are now different due to the habitat one was brought up in.... but still remember they are still the same animal, the same beast... one had more freedom and was brought up in its natural habitat, the other had limitations being behind a cage
No they are not the same....one is like that and one tries to be emulate it to convince us theyre like that

A better example and actually a perfect example is Floyd mayweather and adrien broner....

To the casual fan or broner fans they may see the same but it is just one trying desperately to emulate the other who is nowhere near the level of mayweather

Last edited by philly337; 05-17-2013 at 04:13 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #32
space
space
 philly337 said:
Nobody is hating on scottie...its proven if kobe doesn't have the moat dominate front court in basketball his teams are not even contenders
You clearly a kobe hater. fu*k yo opinion n*gga. I have yet to see you or Bully be objective. Yet to critique Lebron! but yall love to throw shade on the homie Bean.

Yall n*ggas need to because Kobe spot is solidified. All that hating on him means you haters trynna compensate for sum-N !! I think the fact kobe has won multiple rings for his performance, has countless 9 minute videos of his clutch shots and game winners. HE DUNKED ON EVERYBODY. HE HAS DUNKED ON LEBRON PUZZY AZZ COUNTLESS TIMES. The fact he 17 years into his career and is still arguably the best player in the league. The fact that he have more heart than..... fuk it. Keep hating
 5 years ago '11        #33
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
 philly337 said:
Awe is ur feelings hurt

lol anime pr0n?
 5 years ago '12        #34
sOurxd i e s e 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,945 | Props total: 5129 5129
 MichaelKnight said:
his is true though

but the way they were brought up, their surroundings lead them each to different paths

kind of like if you have 2 lion bothers and take one out of its natural habitat of the desert and put it in a zoo nd leave the other one in the desert

check in a couple years later and these 2 lion bothers who were exactly alike are now different due to the habitat one was brought up in.... but still remember they are still the same animal, the same beast... one had more freedom and was brought up in its natural habitat (jordan bein able to be ball dominate since day 1 in the league), the other had limitations being behind a cage (kobe havin to play with such a dominant force in shaq [a gift nd a curse in its own right from kobes pov])
you sound like a f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #35
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,138 | Props total: 4567 4567
 MichaelKnight said:
his is true though

check in a couple years later and these 2 lion bothers who were exactly alike are now different due to the habitat one was brought up in.... but still remember they are still the same animal, the same beast... one had more freedom and was brought up in its natural habitat (jordan bein able to be ball dominate since day 1 in the league), the other had limitations being behind a cage (kobe havin to play with such a dominant force in shaq [a gift nd a curse in its own right from kobes pov])
He chose that cage tho

Why do people wanna act like Kobe had to sit behind Eddie Jones??? he didn't have to request a trade to LA, he could've been the man since day 1 with his OWN team but wanted the trade.
 5 years ago '06        #36
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lefthookright said:
You clearly a kobe hater. fu*k yo opinion n*gga. I have yet to see you or Bully be objective. Yet to critique Lebron! but yall love to throw shade on the homie Bean.

Yall n*ggas need to because Kobe spot is solidified. All that hating on him means you haters trynna compensate for sum-N !! I think the fact kobe has won multiple rings for his performance, has countless 9 minute videos of his clutch shots and game winners. HE DUNKED ON EVERYBODY. HE HAS DUNKED ON LEBRON PUZZY AZZ COUNTLESS TIMES. The fact he 17 years into his career and is still arguably the best player in the league. The fact that he have more heart than..... fuk it. Keep hating
LOL I have him top 10 all time how is that hating? I just have to check yalls dumbass comments like one above saying he's arguably the best player in the league....uh no he's not
 5 years ago '05        #37
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 8863 8863
 capone3pbs said:
45>>>> any of those numbers #HowYouLikeDemApples

[pic - click to view]

#SWISH

[pic - click to view]

F*ck you bruh.....
 5 years ago '07        #38
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 lefthookright said:

You made some valid points but the highlighted part gotta be a joke
 5 years ago '07        #39
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:

[pic - click to view]

F*ck you bruh.....
... Hey just stating the numbers bro

Damn that look means ima get fired from my job soon tho
 5 years ago '07        #40
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
He didn't play with shaq so kobe can wonder all he wants

Facts are facts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago