Beyonce & Jay-Z Pregnant With Second Illuminati Child

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 TRILL SH1T said:
Why do people ignore that HBO documentary that came out a couple months ago that showed her, stomach and all throughout her pregnancy?... n*gga got that much hate in them that they can't admit they were wrong?
I have been saying the same sh*t for months.....like did n*ggas really ignore the sh*t??? Clearly she was preggo as hell
 5 years ago '07        #42
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 Young Hov said:
congrats to the king and queen of black music
 5 years ago '05        #43
Profitcy 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,670 | Props total: 333 333
I just noticed hov was rockin my 180s......nice...
 5 years ago '04        #44
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
congrats
 5 years ago '13        #45
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,071 | Props total: 38408 38408
Bey mad az fu*k,

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #46
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 HipHopFactz said:
wonder if they paying the surrogate double

u know bey aint prego, she over on a world tour doing backflips
 5 years ago '12        #47
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 Chalky said:
so the entire world is gonna let this bestiality continue . . . I have no words
:osama dead:
 5 years ago '12        #48
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Michael 1987 said:
I bet you want in on that family huh?

5 years ago '04        #49
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Y'all really think it's impossible they fu*ked and had a kid
LOL foil hat, conspiracy theorist n*ggas. actin like they kick it with her on the regular. "well we aint see her pregnant!" n*gga yall dont chill together lmaoooo, fu*k boys are retarded, b.

wtr1906 said:
I have been saying the same sh*t for months.....like did n*ggas really ignore the sh*t??? Clearly she was preggo as hell

Last edited by Rashad69; 05-18-2013 at 08:50 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #50
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Young Hov said:
congrats to the king and queen of black music

clap for em

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #51
space
space
Root Of Evil
This message is hidden because Root Of Evil is on your ignore list.

:laugh ing5:
 05-18-2013, 09:02 AM         #52
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know them Jay stans in here would love to "carry" that baby.
 5 years ago '13        #53
space
space
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
I know them Jay stans in here would love to carry that baby.
wow

5 years ago '12        #54
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17292 17292
 Kingpin 313 said:
Who waits until they 40 to have kids? That n*gga shooting blanks
Yeah you know nothing about your own body. Men continue producing sperm long after their 40s...my mother/father in law just had a son and they 42 and 46.

Agentzer0oo0 said:
Y'all really think it's impossible they fu*ked and had a kid
Its hilarious to cause they let the media perpetuate this sh*t...now we questioning our own.

We got 2 people who dated for years, their families got close, they got married and THEN had a kid...Isnt that the classic idea of what a family should be? Aint that the biblical thing to do? Remember when they used to tell us not to have kids out of wedlock cause it'd be a bastard and blah blah blah?

Crazy thing is if Jay Z knocked up Beyonce while they were unmarried, then he dissed her an she put him on child support....THEN the white media would support it...but because its 2 successful black people building a family the right way? They hate it and throw stones at it

And all the corny little sheep follow right along with it.
 5 years ago '08        #55
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
She could show pics of her preggo belly and n*ggas would still say its shopped or fake.

"Nope I wanna see a vid of my hand on her belly rubbing on it b4 I believe she really pregnant."
 5 years ago '13        #56
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
She could show pics of her preggo belly and n*ggas would still say its shopped or fake.

but she wont because she was never prego, whats so hard to understand she had a surrogate, not every chick is able conceive a child

if kim k's stomach was collapsing under her clothing and she didn't look pregnant and she was acting all suspicious, then most people wud say Kimmy was faking the funk, but naw that bi*ch showed her stomach in a normal video, normal pics and we can all see she is pregnant.

stop capin for beyonce like a gayboy

fake a.ss bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-18-2013 at 11:47 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #57
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21119 21119
 ALLEEK said:
Yeah you know nothing about your own body. Men continue producing sperm long after their 40s...my mother/father in law just had a son and they 42 and 46.

Its hilarious to cause they let the media perpetuate this sh*t...now we questioning our own.

We got 2 people who dated for years, their families got close, they got married and THEN had a kid...Isnt that the classic idea of what a family should be? Aint that the biblical thing to do? Remember when they used to tell us not to have kids out of wedlock cause it'd be a bastard and blah blah blah?

Crazy thing is if Jay Z knocked up Beyonce while they were unmarried, then he dissed her an she put him on child support....THEN the white media would support it...but because its 2 successful black people building a family the right way? They hate it and throw stones at it

And all the corny little sheep follow right along with it.

That's a underrated part that you brought. A lot of couples these days have children out of wedlock, but here you have an instance where it's traditional, the families are tightly knit (something you DON'T see often). I just thought we should be more happy that they're celebrating bringing in a second life in the world.

Out of all the bullsh*t you hear in the world about Miley Cyrus, the teen mom's, Paris Hilton you would think we'd at least support this and be congratulatory towards our own.
 5 years ago '04        #58
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

That's a underrated part that you brought. A lot of couples these days have children out of wedlock, but here you have an instance where it's traditional, the families are tightly knit (something you DON'T see often). I just thought we should be more happy that they're celebrating bringing in a second life in the world.

Out of all the bullsh*t you hear in the world about Miley Cyrus, the teen mom's, Paris Hilton you would think we'd at least support this and be congratulatory towards our own.
because people just want to seek the bad things out of every situation in life. seriously. we praise chris brown and rihanna who both seem like they are train wrecks but knock these two?

we don't give no flack to erykah badu but how many baby daddys do she have

and yes people can still have kids in their 40s wtf
 5 years ago '12        #59
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17292 17292
 justinjones said:
because people just want to seek the bad things out of every situation in life. seriously. we praise chris brown and rihanna who both seem like they are train wrecks but knock these two?

we don't give no flack to erykah badu but how many baby daddys do she have

and yes people can still have kids in their 40s wtf
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

Seriously though. Kim Kardashians about to make a k!lling off her kids birth....Shes famous for sucking Brandy little brother d!ck

But we have an international icon whose performed on damn near every continent in more countries than Michael Jackson himself, also been on more magazine covers than anyone else, sold all these records blah blah blah...still took the time to build a traditional relationship that evolved into a marriage of just not the couple in question..but also their families..

White media wants us to celebrate Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez but look down on Beyonce and Jay Z having kids. One day everybody gone grow up and see the light
 5 years ago '13        #60
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 moths pregnant

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the real 3 months pregnant

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HipHopFactz; 05-18-2013 at 01:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy