ESPN Reporting: Manny Pacquiao In Financial Trouble

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,722 | Props total: 13115 13115
 AceBoogie said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #82
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 S W A N said:
2 guaranteed f!ghts with Money May? Where did you get this info?
The mega-f!ght and a rematch. Even if Manny loses the first f!ght a rematch is definitely gonna happen, it's probably a rematch clause in the contract anyway.
 5 years ago '05        #83
mobsta 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 241 241
 Baynut said:
It don't matter with 100k in the Philippines he will live like a king.

1 US Dollar = 50 Phillipino pesos.

To make it even funnier....

1 Phillipino peso = .02 US Cents....

Dat #ThirdWorldCountryLife.

bro he got to put food on plate for 100 lil philipino n*ggas which im sure is still cheap as hell.
 5 years ago '06        #84
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4006 4006
I don't think he's that bad. But with that pack of fu*kin 96 Phillipinos he drags behind his a.ss, I wouldn't be surprised. fu*king leeches.
 5 years ago '08        #86
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 mcfalcons15 said:
n*gga said he was gonna wire him $20,000,000 within 48 hours! What type of money this n*gga Mayweather sitting on that he can wire a n*gga $20,000,000 in 48 hours.

On a side note: I played basketball in college with his cousin. They not that close though, as he don't get no hookups at all. They share the same last name though.

doesnt work like that man. if the f!ght was secured, mayweather too would have made far more than he ever made. he woulda got a large sum up front and lots of that would have been sent to pac. so yeah, manny woulda made 40mil, up from his roughly 20-25mil he makes per f!ght. but may woulda made up to 100 mil plus (estimated by many), definitely his largest payday ever also. on that note, they both coulda made sh*t happen if they really wanted to. sh*t wasnt made to be though i guess.

Last edited by arthurmack27; 05-18-2013 at 03:09 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #87
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17299 17299
 Zaosyn said:
Tyson at one time had around 400 million dollars, almost half a billion.
No he didn't

His f!ghts only generated up to $300 million possible dollars and it was found out that he was actually paid somewhere between 125-140 million of it. By 2004 he was $40 million in debt

Don King fu*ked Mike up real good

And as far as Manny is concerned...now n*ggas see why Floyd didn't want the f!ght to involve Bob Arums fu*ked up business practice....n*ggas dont remember the FBI raiding Bob Arums offices for all kinds of fu*kery?! Dudes just as bad as Don King but since hes jewish people aren't jumping at him like that?!

If Manny was smart he'd fire the sh*t out of Arum....booked 5 f!ghts, 1 including the Mayweather one...take the proceeds from all that and put it up for his family and retire somewhere with cheap property value. He would be straight

You're never gonna be rich with Arum in your pockets though.
 5 years ago '12        #88
space
space
 ChickzNKickz said:
Do you know Manny personally or are you going off what the media is spewing??

Just last year, accusations of Mayweather having tax problems surfaced and everyone was quick to hop on the "he's going broke" train.

BX accountants strike again...

Why would Freddy Raoch Lie?? When's the last time from anyone from Manny's camp told the truth...
Having tax issues don't mean you broke tho. Last year Chris Rock and Adam Sandler both showed up as owing a few hundred grand on taxes

And they wrote a fu*kin check ...Same sh*t Floyd did.

Having 'tax problems' just mean your accountant sucks and you got a bill to pay that you thought you already paid
 5 years ago '08        #89
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #90
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Zaosyn said:
Tyson at one time had around 400 million dollars, almost half a billion. All from boxing I would guess. Due to his life style and how he handled his money, he lost it all and will never beable to accomplish that type of wealth again. He has admitted he will never be rich again because he owes alot of money to the government and he'll be paying them for life basically. His version of rich and ours are 2 different things though. Tyson can't buy mansions when he wants like he used to beable to.

It's actually really common for boxers to become poor. Tyson says handling money is an art form and if you don't learn it then you won't beable to manage it. Meaning when you're born poor and you get rich it's easy for you to lose it because you've never had it but when you're born rich it's easier to stay rich because you know how to manage large amounts of money, if that makes sense.

It sounds like Manny will probably go down as another bankrupt boxer if he doesn't get his sh*t together. He has a guaranteed 2 mega-f!ghts with Floyd which could probably earn him $60-100 million total once it's all said and done. He should jump on that win or lose and retire.

All those typo's and you really expect my drunk a.ss to,believe that Mike had over 400 milli?

My n*gga....I grew up on those times....you talking crazy.....it's not about believing you...it's about these young n*ggas, and these dumb n*ggas. They have to believe that sh*t is plausible.
He generated that much money. At no time has Mike had that much money...nor was he worth that much.
 5 years ago '12        #91
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 1333 1333
I think he's living better than what the media is trying to put out there.

There HAVE been a lot of reports for the past two years of him having financial issues though, but Manny hasn't said anything about it.

Edit:

mt fuji said:
All those typo's and you really expect my drunk a.ss to,believe that Mike had over 400 milli?

My n*gga....I grew up on those times....you talking crazy.....it's not about believing you...it's about these young n*ggas, and these dumb n*ggas. They have to believe that sh*t is plausible.
He generated that much money. At no time has Mike had that much money...nor was he worth that much.
Tyson made over 300 Million during the prime of his career. It isn't hard to believe, Mike Tyson was a fu*king icon. You saw him everywhere. sh*t went downhill when he went to jail. He did have some huge prize f!ghts with Holyfield and Lewis afterwards, but that didn't save him.

Last edited by SLiP; 05-18-2013 at 07:24 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #92
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1024 1024
 mt fuji said:

Mike Tyson

The king of them all is boxer Mike Tyson, who squandered a $350 million to $400 million dollar fortune. So what did ďIronĒ Mike spend his fortune on? Everything. He dropped half a million dollars on a 420-horsepower Bentley Continental SC with lambís wool rugs, a phone and a removable glass roof. It is one of only 73 Bentley Continental SCs ever built. The sad part is thatís not even the only Bentley that Tyson owned! He spent over $4.5 million dollars on cars alone. Throw in a $2 million dollar bathtub and $140,000 for two Bengal tigers and you can see why Tysonís fortune is down for the count. He filed for bankruptcy in 2003.

5 years ago '07        #93
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
media created hype machine
 5 years ago '12        #94
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
Mike Tyson

The king of them all is boxer Mike Tyson, who squandered a $350 million to $400 million dollar fortune. So what did “Iron” Mike spend his fortune on? Everything. He dropped half a million dollars on a 420-horsepower Bentley Continental SC with lamb’s wool rugs, a phone and a removable glass roof. It is one of only 73 Bentley Continental SCs ever built. The sad part is that’s not even the only Bentley that Tyson owned! He spent over $4.5 million dollars on cars alone. Throw in a $2 million dollar bathtub and $140,000 for two Bengal tigers and you can see why Tyson’s fortune is down for the count. He filed for bankruptcy in 2003.

Mike never saw more than 125-140 million of his money

he said it in a interview before...that he found out he should've had 300 million in cash but Don King fu*ked em....Thats when he tried to go k!ll Don King and Don had moved on from him

Don and them also had Mike putting sh*t in his name and promising to give him the money later. n*gga had racked up 38.5 million dollars in credit debt cause of that sh*t

Thats what he working to pay off now...the IRS and creditors
 5 years ago '04        #95
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 SLiPP said:
I think he's living better than what the media is trying to put out there.

There HAVE been a lot of reports for the past two years of him having financial issues though, but Manny hasn't said anything about it.

Edit:

Tyson made over 300 Million during the prime of his career. It isn't hard to believe, Mike Tyson was a fu*king icon. You saw him everywhere. sh*t went downhill when he went to jail. He did have some huge prize f!ghts with Holyfield and Lewis afterwards, but that didn't save him.
I clearly stated he generated that much..,ain't no way at one time he had that much money.
 5 years ago '06        #96
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,459 | Props total: 2648 2648
 TRILL SH1T said:
meanwhile at the TMT headquarters:

[pic - click to view]

u know the first t in tmt is the
 5 years ago '04        #97
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 mcfalcons15 said:
n*gga said he was gonna wire him $20,000,000 within 48 hours! What type of money this n*gga Mayweather sitting on that he can wire a n*gga $20,000,000 in 48 hours.

On a side note: I played basketball in college with his cousin. They not that close though, as he don't get no hookups at all. They share the same last name though.

Who you talking about James?
 05-19-2013, 02:58 AM         #98
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wrong thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago