Feb 27 - The Game former STRIPPER hahah check it

most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo "Boxden Bust" Ball on his way to a triple double and its not even ha..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Drose Has A Sprained Ankle
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA D-Wade gets his butt ate :mjlol:
133 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
65 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2005, 01:59 PM         #1
11562 pageviews
46 comments

PurpHaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feb 27 - The Game former STRIPPER hahah check it

Yoo my thing about this is Yukmouth IZ gay he has all footages of The Game, he even said that he has footage of him strippin WTF man dat makes Yukmouth a f*g**t hjahahahahahahahahahahahahah mfaz do anythang these days to expose some1

The Game is a former stripper? According to Gangsta Flip Records and Silverback Guerillas member Domination, Compton rapper, The Game, used to be a stripper. Domination has said that Game was stripping while living in L.A. and fellow rapper Yukmouth has footage of Game in the act. Domination and GF Records CEO Bang'em Smurf have both made statements about Game and have said he "had tongue rings and all that sh!t." Though the tapes of Game haven't come to light yet, footage of The Game on the dating show "Change of Heart" can be found on the Internet.

sohh.com

46 comments for "Feb 27 - The Game former STRIPPER hahah check it"

02-27-2005, 02:14 PM         #2
i cant rap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one has seen the change of heart... at least I havent
 02-27-2005, 02:23 PM         #3
TheGlitch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh my god wow, I had NO IDEA that he used to be a stripper and that he was on Change of Heart. Wow this is new news, i never heard about this. Wow I must've been fu*kin born yesterday!!!!
 13 years ago '04        #4
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,215 | Props total: 349 349
anybody got the change of heart footage?
 02-27-2005, 02:27 PM         #5
D-M-X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Yuk wasn't bullsh*tting, I'll be laughing hard as a motherfu*ka :D
 02-27-2005, 02:39 PM         #6
5ive_Micz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't give a sh*t...it doesn't affect his musical abilities
 13 years ago '04        #7
sinistababy 
space
space
$3,757 | Props total: 85 85
damn can yall leave these folks past lives alone... thats all yall do is criticize they life.... let them cats breathe...
 02-27-2005, 02:49 PM         #8
cableguy0469  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares that he was on change of heart and ill beleive the stripper sh*t when i see it. and yuks a f*g for having the stripper footage of him anyway.
 13 years ago '04        #9
KAL Worth 
space
space
$4,488 | Props total: 0 0
According to Ill Bill from Non-Phixion. He (Ill Bill) used to strip at Chip & Dale's or something like that. Anyways, It don't make him any less of an mc to me.
 02-27-2005, 02:53 PM         #10
mattybluntzzz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got the change of heart sh*t anybody need that sh*t my aol screen name is the same as this
 13 years ago '04        #11
Roastahoe 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 i cant rap said:
no one has seen the change of heart... at least I havent
i Have Some Guys have it as their avi
 13 years ago '04        #12
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,795 | Props total: 4701 4701
its hard to be famous cuz everyone wants to bring you down..yuks just mad cuz game is from the west and reppin hard..he making that money, im from the west and i dont care what anyone says, he did bring the west back into commercial status atleast..
 02-27-2005, 03:06 PM         #13
flossaphy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think people really care about his past life, its more of, game acts and talk like he's some type of gangsta but his past life and what he claims to be now dont really add up. I dont think yuk is a f*g for that, he just tryin to expose n*ggas thats fake and game is fake. Game do got some talent but he need to leave that gang sh*t alone and stop name droppin cause that foo is not gangsta.
 13 years ago '04        #14
Bygdogg 1 heat pts
space
space
$674 | Props total: 0 0
game betta watch out cuz bleek gon eat em up

roc 4 life
 13 years ago '04        #15
siqone 
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 2 2
sh*t is lame
 02-27-2005, 03:38 PM         #16
rlzrilrap  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y dat n*gga yuk keepin it fo himself fo so long???......i mean if he really wanted to expose game he should juz come out wit it but he keep makin threats.....seem like dat n*gga want da tape fo himself or sumdin.....
 02-27-2005, 03:39 PM         #17
slv300e  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
exactly what floss said game be talkin like he was born a gangsta n sh*t. I guess somewhere between seeing eazy in his dreams, driving in caddys and sellin drugs he was strippin with a tongue ring. YOu guys make it seem like yuk has the vid cuz he was shooting it live. He just checkin games a.ss and is lookin to expose him. If he can get this vid on the net then games rep will be discredited.
 02-27-2005, 03:41 PM         #18
Fr3sH G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tongue Ring? Change Of Hearts? Now A Male Stripper?

What The fu*k...Why Is Yuk Trying So Hard To Expose Dat n*gga.Why He So Into Game So Damn Much.If You Look At All The Work Yuk Doing To Get Game Expose,He Lookin Like Anit-Game d!ck Ryder I Be Damn.
 13 years ago '04        #19
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Bygdogg said:
game betta watch out cuz bleek gon eat em up

roc 4 life

*mouf chokes on his kool-aid*

What!?!? lol!!! aaahahahhahahaha.... jay could get game, but no one else from the rock cept 4 maybe beans but the guys behind bars right now.... Game will crush bleek for 50 Gz!!!!!! wait and see

-[]D
 13 years ago '04        #20
BackBlock_OG 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,955 | Props total: 1044 1044
 flossaphy said:
i dont think people really care about his past life, its more of, game acts and talk like he's some type of gangsta but his past life and what he claims to be now dont really add up. I dont think yuk is a f*g for that, he just tryin to expose n*ggas thats fake and game is fake. Game do got some talent but he need to leave that gang sh*t alone and stop name droppin cause that foo is not gangsta.
^Word
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% #WoodWife Material
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mitchell and Ness team sweatshirts
45 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ashanti badder than BeyoncĂ©, Rihanna, all of dem
143 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 19 - Model Natasha Prince accused Magician David Blaine of rape
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL As I watch Shaq, this sh-t was not fair bruh
101 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
All New Audi A7 Sportback !! this sh-t is FIRE
42 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women's faces captured before, during and after orgasm in photography ..
213 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy