13-year-old rapper Lil Mouse accused of threatening third grader

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 Ralph Nautica said:
damn boy... ya english muffin a.ss know everything that's going on in Chiraq huh?
Well that's how it was for me growing up in Lisbon anyways, and from what I've seen/read. It's an intelligent guess. Common sense.
 5 years ago '13        #22
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 Roddy Little said:
Mouse didn't give himself that name, just like how Lil Reese, Lil Durk, Lil Jay, Lil JoJo etc etc didnt give theyselves those names. They OG's the ones who give em those names.. and they run with it.
all the OG's were locked up when gbe and bricksquad were playing ps2, ain't no og's on the streets lol just a bunch of young dumb n*ggas runnin' amuck
 5 years ago '11        #23
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
 Roddy Little said:
Well that's how it was for me growing up in Lisbon anyways, and from what I've seen/read. It's an intelligent guess. Common sense.
lol I'm just fu*king with you yo.
 5 years ago '05        #24
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
... fu*king dumb..

And fu*king serious at the same time..

This fu*king 9 yr old Mexican tried to stab me in PE when I was like 9...

Luckily I wasn't no punk... So sh*t blew over.. That muh fu*ka prolly dead or in jail by now and I got more money than his whole family tree.. Bet that
 5 years ago '12        #25
KhalilGiovanni 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 16 16
LMFAO Yoo this is so sad its hilarious i pray for these kids man
 5 years ago '08        #26
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 NO RELIGION said:
K-5 elementary

6-8 middle school

9-12 high school

Why the fu*k them n*ggas in the same school building
i have no idea why some cities do that, but it's like that here. one of the middle school's i went to had an elementary school in it and my wife currently works at a middle school with a high school on the top floors. it really shouldn't be that way because the younger kids get pulled into situations that are far more mature than themselves.
 5 years ago '05        #27
NC23 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 144 144
^
It's odd how different places split up students. For me, it was K-2, 3-5, 6-8, high school. My little sister went to a K-5 though
 5 years ago '07        #28
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
Wait..wait.wait this Roddy Little n*gga is from London!? The guy always talking about Chicago Hip-Hop!?!?

05-17-2013, 01:35 PM         #29
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
yoooooooooooo this london bridge is falling down a.ss n*gga needs to shutup like hes from chi town and he knows the streets
 5 years ago '11        #30
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
I live in London, that's correct.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 590 590
Chicago folks, how ya'll got these lil n*ggas runnin yall city like that?
 5 years ago '10        #32
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
How long before we consider this domestic terrorism? You have people afraid to go outside and to to school. You have a police force that can not handle the violence. When does the government step in? When is enough enough? Does a white person have to get shot in Chicago before we send a govt task force to clean up Chicago? It's ridiculous! It's an embarrassment to the local to government. Excuse the rant but I am just fed up with this man....little kids dying left and right. Random people getting shot. I mean at what point do you say enough is enough? Protect the people so they can help put these guys in jail. I mean c'mon u have 2-5 neighborhoods holding an entire city hostage. Would never happen in DC!
 05-17-2013, 03:54 PM         #33
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
yoooooooooooo this london bridge is falling down a.ss n*gga needs to shutup like hes from chi town and he knows the streets

im with you guys on this one

making london look bad, we been out here grinding on the e-streets for half a decade and this guy taking us back 8 yrs
 5 years ago '04        #34
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 A6249CF said:

im with you guys on this one

making london look bad, we been out here grinding on the e-streets for half a decade and this guy taking us back 8 yrs

but yea unless you are actually down there you don't have a clue whats going on "in dem skreets"
 5 years ago '04        #35
yanni_gogolac 
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 0 0
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Corlay RIP him, Darnell RIP him
If you disrespect them, then you gon meet them

Mouse gonna be a savage when he turn 16
I would be very surprised if he makes it to 16.
 05-17-2013, 04:00 PM         #36
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a shame we are glorifying it right now. Third grader... u real hard son...
 5 years ago '09        #37
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
Smh, grown a.ss men threatening the Grandman? House next to em already has been shot up? Plus one of her other grandchildren already got that work? Sound like they paying for the sins of the kid who already got his, which is fu*ked up either way. fu*k is wrong wit' Chitown?
 5 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 NO RELIGION said:
K-5 elementary

6-8 middle school

9-12 high school

Why the fu*k them n*ggas in the same school building
Alot of the elementary schools in Chicago are k through 8. My grade school was the same way, we was kindergarten to 8th grade. They segregated us on different sides of the building, the small little kids were on one wing and the kids in the grades old enough to gang bang were on the other wing. When you were old enough they sent you to the other wing with the bigger kids, it was a big deal to us when we were sent with the old boys. It almost felt like graduating.
 5 years ago '12        #39
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,576 | Props total: 5619 5619
 cottonman5grand said:
How long before we consider this domestic terrorism? You have people afraid to go outside and to to school. You have a police force that can not handle the violence. When does the government step in? When is enough enough? Does a white person have to get shot in Chicago before we send a govt task force to clean up Chicago? It's ridiculous! It's an embarrassment to the local to government. Excuse the rant but I am just fed up with this man....little kids dying left and right. Random people getting shot. I mean at what point do you say enough is enough? Protect the people so they can help put these guys in jail. I mean c'mon u have 2-5 neighborhoods holding an entire city hostage. Would never happen in DC!
yeah pretty much. police and government give 0 fu*ks about lil black kids runnin around like the wild wild west. all it takes is 2 young white girls get snatched up and kidnapped or k!lled on the southside...then people will start freakin out
 05-17-2013, 04:04 PM         #40
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My one buddy teaches at a CPS High School. These 2 broads were cussing each other out over a dude they both obviously had relations with... he split them up across the room and went back to teaching... he started writing on the board and the one bi*ch ran across the room and stabbed the other with a pencil in the arm and screamed 'ill k!ll you next time you go near him'....
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy