Michael Myers vs Jason Voorhees

most viewed right now
 78
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who is the Stronger Killer?
Michael Myers 57 37.01%
Jason Voorhees 97 62.99%
Voters: 154. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,489 | Props total: 15705 15705
jason actually has a weakness in water..last i checkd mikey has no real weakness
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
the mike carpenter mike myers n the rob zombie mike myers are way different
 05-19-2013, 12:07 AM         #43
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jason X k!lls were dope


You know when Jason is coming tho. You hear that tsh tsh tsh tsh ah ah ah......


YOU RUN YOU STUPID MOTHAfu*kA


Last edited by Cheeze; 05-19-2013 at 01:05 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #44
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,011 | Props total: 4965 4965
Who the fucck chooses Mike Meyers over Jason.
 5 years ago '12        #45
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,011 | Props total: 4965 4965
i forgot Mike got fuccked up by Busta Rhymes
 5 years ago '13        #46
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 r.burgundy said:
mike was more ruthless.dude k!lled women,men,teens,tha elderly,dogs,cats,friends,family
at the time he choked out that barking dog, yo michael is a ruthless fu*kah. isn't there one where hes chasing some lil girl in an abandoned house tryna stick her chest?
 5 years ago '13        #47
SinceWayback 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$1,862 | Props total: 511 511
 Pleasure Boy said:
i forgot Mike got fuccked up by Busta Rhymes
oh yeah... forgot about that...
 5 years ago '12        #48
Klasicktha1 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,384 | Props total: 1982 1982
 SinceWayback said:
at the time he choked out that barking dog, yo michael is a ruthless fu*kah. isn't there one where hes chasing some lil girl in an abandoned house tryna stick her chest?


 5 years ago '11        #49
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$9,925 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Trilluminati GA said:
the mike carpenter mike myers n the rob zombie mike myers are way different

It's John Carpenter bruh




but I'm going with Michael Myers >>>>>


Rob Zombie, kinda fu*ked up the franchise though, part 1 was alright.....mostly because I like how they showed Mike as a kid, and how it all started.


Rob Zombie with House of 1000 corpse and Devil's Rejects >>>>
 5 years ago '08        #50
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
how are people saying mike no question?

jason is immortal? this should be a blow out
 5 years ago '08        #51
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 pbballin said:
It's John Carpenter bruh




but I'm going with Michael Myers >>>>>


Rob Zombie, kinda fu*ked up the franchise though, part 1 was alright.....mostly because I like how they showed Mike as a kid, and how it all started.





Rob Zombie with House of 1000 corpse and Devil's Rejects >>>>
your insane..i cant even watch a old michael myers movie any more after the 2 rob zombie ones

he made michael so brutal ..dude was just like straight BRUTE FORCE..nothinjg was corny..them old ones..its just a typical corny slasher film


is it devils rejects? no


when he was on howard stern he pretty much implied they didnt let him do it how he wanted to do it..and i deff believe that lol..them studio movies give you no creativity.

same way they turned his script down for the crow..rob woulda k!lled that movie..you know it wasnt a "bad" script..it just wasnt hollywood


Last edited by Gmengfx; 05-19-2013 at 12:47 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
Please jason would k!ll in the most fu*ked up ways especially in freddie vs jason... when he folded the n*gga up in that bed and stabbed him repeatedly please. i need a gif of that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Cheeze said:
Jason X k!lls were dope


You know when Mike is coming tho. You hear that tsh tsh tsh tsh ah ah ah......


YOU RUN YOU STUPID MOTHAfu*kA
that's jason dude
 5 years ago '11        #54
NyDon60 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 305 305
Myers!
 05-19-2013, 01:05 AM         #55
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
that's jason dude
damn i got em mixed up after watching all the jason sh*t n trying to remember the mike myers music
 05-19-2013, 01:23 AM         #56
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
your insane..i cant even watch a old michael myers movie any more after the 2 rob zombie ones

he made michael so brutal ..dude was just like straight BRUTE FORCE..nothinjg was corny..them old ones..its just a typical corny slasher film


is it devils rejects? no


when he was on howard stern he pretty much implied they didnt let him do it how he wanted to do it..and i deff believe that lol..them studio movies give you no creativity.

same way they turned his script down for the crow..rob woulda k!lled that movie..you know it wasnt a "bad" script..it just wasnt hollywood
How can Halloween be a typical slasher movie when it was the first mainstream slasher flick to hit big and set the trend for all those 80s slasher flicks that followed, including Friday the 13th. Without Michael Myers you wouldn't have Jason Voorhees.
 5 years ago '11        #57
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
His superhuman abilities could be granted to him by the magical nature of the Curse of Thorn, but this is unknown.
Wasn't this the whole point of the sixth movie?! Mike k!lls because of the curse. His goal is to k!ll his bloodline, anyone that intervenes is just another mark on the chalkboard. IIRC each time he k!lls, he gets stronger.

 Cheeze said:
Jason X k!lls were dope


You know when Jason is coming tho. You hear that tsh tsh tsh tsh ah ah ah......


YOU RUN YOU STUPID MOTHAfu*kA


 SinceWayback said:
at the time he choked out that barking dog, yo michael is a ruthless fu*kah. isn't there one where hes chasing some lil girl in an abandoned house tryna stick her chest?
yeah but then she touched him and made him cry
 05-19-2013, 01:39 AM         #58
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
You right on with that n*gga teleporting and sh*t but you remember he got after the lil black kid? Cant remember which one. Hell it was too many of them. But this kid booked up out that bi*ch and Jason aint have a chance. One of the beat scenes out of all the movies.

Imma go with Jason. That n*gga had some cold a.ss k!lls and the n*gga went to Space and he fought Freddy. Thats quite a resume.
Yeah. That one was that sh*t!

Best one imo is the one with Cory Feldman when he was making the masks. I'm sorry to Mike Meyers fans but that one alone sh*ts on all them Halloween joints.
Homeboy went psycho Simba on Jason's a.ss! sh*t was mad disturbing. Lol
 5 years ago '09        #59
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
Michael Myers
 5 years ago '04        #60
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
 Jesszman said:
Wasn't this the whole point of the sixth movie?! Mike k!lls because of the curse. His goal is to k!ll his bloodline, anyone that intervenes is just another mark on the chalkboard. IIRC each time he k!lls, he gets stronger.






yeah but then she touched him and made him cry
Part 5
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 71
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
121 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy