May 17 - Toronto's Mayor Caught Smoking Crack and Hanging Out With Murdered Drug Dealers

most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 D.IrIsH said:
So because there's a voice of reason in this thread hes automatically a member of Ford nation? You sound like a angry 15 year old.

There's a lot of accusations in here spoken like they're true fact.

It's common knowledge there's a tonne of people down at City Hall that hate Ford and have spread nasty rumours and done everything they can to discredit him. Your ignorant a.ss doesnt understand the politics of it all and take every negative rumour as fact. I'm not Ford's biggest fan (especially his fat, dumb a.ss image) but you have to respect him.

Plus, he has done a lot of good sh*t. He's saved driver's a dumb a.ss Toronto licensing fee everytime they renew, ensured plastic bags werent banned (I mean, what backwards a.ss people actually think we can logically ban plastic fu*king bags?), etc.

My money is on this story being bullsh*t too.

But.. Haters gonna hate and rumour bi*ches gonna rumour.

dude ur an idiot

rob ford is the biggest joke of a mayor ever. i had the biggest laugh ever seeing this guy randomly drunken and high stumble around the city a cpl years ago

not to mention the things you say he did that are "good" - so he saved drivers $25 bucks every 3 years. big whoop

and banning plastic bags is probably for the better considering they just release carbon into the atmosphere and we should all be using reusable bags. That is a no brainer.

We forgot to mention that brand new bike lanes were put in on jarvis only for ford to turn around and waste money taking them out FOR NO REASON

the guy is a complete idiot

the fact he is smoking crack isnt even surprising. I could see this guy was drug head I thought he was just blowing lines but I guess its worse.. he can barely put a sentence together, is clinically obese, and represents one of the greatest cities in the world? wtf is wrong with the citizens of toronto. what a fu*king joke.
 5 years ago '04        #22
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
 D.IrIsH said:
So don't vote for him a.ss clown.

He got voted in.. and had the support to get re-voted in if his appeal failed and he had the opportunity to run for re-election.
the fu*king sheep vote him in
 5 years ago '04        #23
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
avatar space
space
$5,208 | Props total: 7074 7074
 lment said:
dude ur an idiot

rob ford is the biggest joke of a mayor ever. i had the biggest laugh ever seeing this guy randomly drunken and high stumble around the city a cpl years ago

not to mention the things you say he did that are "good" - so he saved drivers $25 bucks every 3 years. big whoop

and banning plastic bags is probably for the better considering they just release carbon into the atmosphere and we should all be using reusable bags. That is a no brainer.

We forgot to mention that brand new bike lanes were put in on jarvis only for ford to turn around and waste money taking them out FOR NO REASON

the guy is a complete idiot

the fact he is smoking crack isnt even surprising. I could see this guy was drug head I thought he was just blowing lines but I guess its worse.. he can barely put a sentence together, is clinically obese, and represents one of the greatest cities in the world? wtf is wrong with the citizens of toronto. what a fu*king joke.








...and ya, the majority of Torontonians are sheep. You know better than all of them. You should run for office. You'd definitely get my vote man.
 5 years ago '08        #24
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
 ice wolf said:
He was kicked out of office already but he appealed the charge and got his job back.

Our City is run by fools. Toronto's been cursed with incompetent politicians for years. That's why our transit situation is so f#cked

sh*t made me laugh for some reason
 5 years ago '07        #25
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,767 | Props total: 565 565
You can bet that I'ma get that mass transit done before Ford.
 5 years ago '04        #26
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
Drake should run for Mayor up there.....
fu*k it
 5 years ago '10        #27
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
Up north they are all Canada Dry
 5 years ago '12        #28
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Toronto just continues to lose this week
 5 years ago '04        #29
smiles 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
For those of u in toronto crying about ford SHUT THE fu*k UP

this man is a g and has beat all odds to stay on stop...I applaud him...no such thing as a good politician

Give me the as*hole whos at least honest and shows he doesnt give a fu*k over the coward that pretends he cares

Lol he did it all for his team...for the kids

I livd outside in Mississauga...if I could I would vote for him and do whatever I could to keep him IN OFFICE
 5 years ago '04        #31
ike! 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
 D.IrIsH said:




...and ya, the majority of Torontonians are sheep. You know better than all of them. You should run for office. You'd definitely get my vote man.
Do you know who voted this clown in?? It was all the people in the former suburbs that were voted into the "mega city" back in '97 (or whenever that was). He went crazy campaigning to their needs, but the actual Toronto core got nothing...


[pic - click to view]



Pathetic.
 5 years ago '06        #32
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Johnson4u222 said:
Damn...
[pic - click to view]

That looks like he guy off house party! Was it kid or play ?
 5 years ago '04        #33
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
avatar space
space
$5,208 | Props total: 7074 7074
 ike! said:
Do you know who voted this clown in?? It was all the people in the former suburbs that were voted into the "mega city" back in '97 (or whenever that was). He went crazy campaigning to their needs, but the actual Toronto core got nothing...


[pic - click to view]



Pathetic.
Yeah.. because that's never happened before.


[pic - click to view]










[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #34
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
What's the big deal. If he can operate on coke..then let dat n*gga cook. n*ggas who ain't even under his leadership voicing opinions.
 5 years ago '13        #35
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
Ford the gawd dont give a fu*k what you squares think



its his pipe, he can put what ever the fu*k he want in it. thats his free time, he dont come to your house and smack the d!ck out of your mouth when you off the job.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21507 21507
 5 years ago '06        #37
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Lucky Lucas said:
Ford the gawd dont give a fu*k what you squares think



its his pipe, he can put what ever the fu*k he want in it. thats his free time, he dont come to your house and smack the d!ck out of your mouth when you off the job.
We found a crackhead folks that doesn't have any fu*ks left
 5 years ago '04        #38
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 r.burgundy said:
this white n*gga is tha new marion barry

 5 years ago '04        #39
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #40
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
i love politics...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy