May 16 - Kai, the smash smash SUHMASH guy, wanted for murder.. arrested in Philly greyhound

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '07        #41
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,598 | Props total: 1054 1054
this is first time hearing about kai. dude is crazy

somebodys gonna be smash - smash - suh-mashing that rectum again
 05-17-2013, 10:56 PM         #42
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn get got r*ped and busted on

....its a wrap, no coming back from that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #43
-KiNg- 1 heat pts
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
If he got r*ped fu*k it, he had to k!ll that old f*ggot.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
How do you confront someone who does this?

"Did you bust in my mouf dude?"
 5 years ago '07        #45
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Admit him to a mental facility
That old fu*k had it coming to him for doing some sick sh*t like that
 05-18-2013, 06:50 AM         #46
Becky911 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His family is some real traitor scum. A "family" member is telling the Authorities that he's a psycho that's been using Hatchets as a weapon since 8 years old. And how exactly did he get a hatchet at 8?

[video - click to view]

Read his FB post detailing his abuse by his PSYCHO Christian family members:

"Alrighty then. consider me Caleb Kai Lawrence Hannah Sophia Athenus יהוה ॐ
First memories: I was in a crib and "family" was fussin over me, but I kept getting told that I "had a demon". I would wake up screaming from night terrors and "family" would get s3xual with me, then blame me for being all wound up. I was told by a woman self-declared "mother" that the woman self-declared "grandma" touched me as a baby and imparted a "demon" into me. events later in life caused me to think it's the other way around. I've already been thrown away by them, they refuse to talk to me about when I was a child, saying that "guilt, shame and blame have no place in [their] life, because jesus forgives [them]" I would get locked in a room for 20 hours a day with a little port-a-potty camp toilet in the corner of the room and when I'd make any noise at all I'd get hit with little broom handles and wooden spoons, then after that my mouth was filled with hot pepper and soap for yelling "fu*k you" at the top of my lungs from the little cage I was kept in (the beatings didn't silence me). what did silence me was when they'd both take turns picking me up and putting me in cold showers, no heat at all. I'd be nekkid and shivering, only two years old, and the woman who kept everyone else out of my life out of shame would be the only one there to hold me. when I was young I got caught lighting a sleeping bag on fire, and drinking a bottle of benadryl, but when they took me into the hospital and the doctors shoved a tube down my throat without anesthetic the doctors just sent me back to the house with them. the two "parents" would use me to get digs at each other, they'd fu*k all the time and cage me up and I could hear them and it seemed to be all that love *was* between them. they'd bring me to church and I'd spit on the floor and take the "gifts" from the table so I could finally eat something, I got sent to bed without food all the time. when I was two years old I painted the walls in sh*t and that was the only chance I got to express creativity in that environment. the two "parents" would completely trash each other in front of the three kids, and because there was one kid who wasn't from their "marriage", the man, he'd take toys from him and give them to me. so that kid learned to hate me from a young age. the other kid learned to hate me when I got a knife out from the kitchen drawer and tried carving a hole in the wall to escape into a tunnel I wanted to build into the ground... I seen a look in his eyes and it was exactly like he gave the self-declared "mother" when she'd beat the kids and me. so I turned to him with the knife and the other kid came running in and tackled me. of course, him and I both got beat for that. I got sent to psychiatric hospitals after that, and all the doctors took her side because she was so eloquent and I was just 4. I couldn't relate in their big words about all the pain I would feel when she brought out "mr. broom" and "mr. spoon" and THEY got angry. she would always blame the objects she hit me with instead of herself, and whenever I wanted to go out and be active at the playground the two "parents" would say, 'no, jesus might come tonight'. I was fu*kin terrified of jesus when I was young, he seemed so evil but they kept sayin he was loving and pure and holy and only he could get me into 'heaven'. I kept wanting to die so bad so I could be in 'heaven'. I read the bible passage where there was a prodigal son and I kept demanding "my inheritance" so I could just leave. They took away everyone else from my life and locked me in a cage so that I would love them, it was fu*ked up. I still remember waking up from a horrorful dream and screaming, the woman would stand in the doorway and yell "shut the fu*k up! stop yelling! STOP fu*kIN YELLING!" and then she picked me up and threw me in the shower and turned it on full cold. I had a phobia of showers for a long time after that. They split up when I was 4, and I remember the woman standing at the top of a stairwell yelling "Either he goes to the hospital and gets help, or I'm leaving you". She never mentioned that she had found another man 6 months before, it was all my fault... the man picked me up and went to go live with his mother, then gave me a cold shower when we got there for being upset. his mother told him to never do that again.

happy mother's day sophia =)"
 5 years ago '08        #47
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
Man Kai had a fu*ked up life b... #FREEKAI
 05-18-2013, 09:45 AM         #48
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is crazy, prolly k!lled a bunch of people on the road.... on some movie sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #49
space
space
Suh-mashhhh
 5 years ago '13        #50
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5776 5776
damn kai got r*ped again? kai stay losing

how you keep getting r*ped?

got stop getting r*ped pleyboi, that sh*t not wavy.

Last edited by Lucky Lucas; 05-20-2013 at 09:53 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #51
space
space
^^^^^^
 4 years ago '04        #52
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,063 | Props total: 19923 19923
Dont do drugs kids
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy