Gucci Mane - Birds Of A Feather (Yo Gotti, Jeezy, T.I. Diss)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-17-2013, 08:34 AM         #101
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
STFU bi*ch

[pic - click to view]

05-17-2013, 09:04 AM         #102
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
Finally, we got an explanation for your hatred toward Gucci.

Guwop fu*ked your shone Amen7???

30+ yrs old, and still ranting like a fool on the internet on a n*gga you went to high school with (way way way back then) Amen7???

COTDAMN Amen?!?

Get Money n*gga.
 5 years ago '07        #103
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
This song is fiya. Guwop with another banger.
 5 years ago '10        #104
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2785 2785
 keejee said:

30+ yrs old, and still ranting like a fool on the internet on a n*gga you went to high school with (way way way back then) Amen7???

COTDAMN Amen?!?

Get Money n*gga.
 5 years ago '11        #105
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 keejee said:

COTDAMN Amen?!?

Get Money n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #106
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
 Amen7 said:
How you gone have an avi of legend but say Gucci is technically good, SIT YO DUMB a.ss DOWN. This n*gga is trash,aint never been poppin. I LIVE IN GA fu*k n*gga. WENT TO SCHOOL WITH GUCCI. THE n*gga IS TRASH. HES BEEN DISSIN LATELY CAUSE NOBODY IN THE A" LISTENS TO HIS GARBAGE a.ss music, Drops 50 mixtapes a year,yet cant sell albums. He aint even went gold in his ENTIRE career.

This speaks volumes about the dumb a.ss fu*k n*ggaz that actually support him. HE ONLY DISSES FOR ATTENTION Cause he dying for buzz. The fake beef with Flocka? T.i will murk this wack a.ss n*gga lyrically and ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE. SAY IM LYING I'LL SPIT IN YO MAMA'S FACE AND YO KIDS. THIS GOES FOR ALL YOU fu*k n*ggaZ. T.I IS GONNA EAT THIS n*gga ALIVE.

ALL OF YOU fu*k N1GGAZ WAS ON TROUBLE AND DTE d!ck WHEN THEY TRIED TO DISS TIP. THEY SHOULD BE ON AN EPISODE OF "WHERE ARE THEY NOW"

THE SAME WILL HAPPEN TO THAT CRACKHEAD GUCCI.

WHEN TIP GOT AT THEY a.ss WHAT HAPPENED? NONE OF THEM LAME a.ss WACK,DISSIN FOR ATTENTION n*ggaZ POPPIN NOW ARE THEY? STFU bi*ch
Nah boy you shut the fu*k up. Snoop is in my avi and one of my favs but lets make something clear. Snoop not even that lyrical himself technically even though hes a legend but he made good sh*t in his prime. Now back to gucci. If you still wanna get technical, hes just as good of a rapper as jeezy, maybe even better when it comes to lyrical talent. Only difference is, jeezy has better and more variant subject matter. Now, T.i. is lyrically better than bother gucci and jeezy. He would murk gucci on the mic. Thats the only thing i agree with.

I fu*ks with jeezy. I have every project that n*gga has ever released but lets be real here. Lets be real here. You sh*tting on gucci when its a well know fact that jeezy is a bigger bi*ch that gucci. All the fu*k boy sh*t jeezy did yet you calling out gucci?

What did jeezy do with ross was sh*tting on him? Nothing. He even lied on live radio and said he was dissing ross in the BMF freestyle. n*gga was jealous of Ross.
What did he do when gucci was sh*tting on him? Nothing
What did he do when Gibbs was taking shots? Nothing
What did he do when BloodRaw(the realest former n*gga in CTE) called him out?
And there's plenty more situations I can name.
And this is coming from a jeezy fan who actually fu*ks with his music and knows his catalog.

You really need to take jeezy d!ck out your mouth. I sure hope that n*gga is paying you cause if you going this hard for that n*gga for free, then you mines well take that L lil homie.

You in multiple gucci and jeezy threads either ranting, hating or d!ck riding. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a fan but n*gga you take this sh*t to the extreme. I bet you the type n*gga that would lick jeezy's spit off the ground. You really need to look and analyze yourself.

Ole "I'll follow jeezy wherever he goes" a.ss n*gga
Ole "I'll be a rider for jeezy til the end" a.ss n*gga
Ole "I'll be jeezy's knight and shining armor" a.ss n*gga
Ole " I sure hope jeezy sees me riding for him on boxden" a.ss n*gga
Ole "I'll follow you and you follow me back" a.ss n*gga.

Get the fu*k outta here my n*gga. And like I said before, I'm a jeezy fan. But I'm not on this groupie "pick sides" bullsh*t like you. How you gonna let another rapper control your thought process and cause you to dislike another rapper? Be a fan of the music.

Last edited by daman729; 05-17-2013 at 11:43 AM..
 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM         #107
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. predicted this sh*t, thats why he made this sh*t

[video - click to view]

[spoiler - click to view]

05-17-2013, 02:54 PM         #108
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KleanKutt100 said:
These n*ggas better not fu*k with Gucci, that n*gga a ruthless k!lla. sh*t that n*gga WILD. Can you believe he shot AND k!lled someone..........who invaded a home he was in??? Who else would have the balls to do that?

None of those n*ggas real enough to fu*k with a k!lla like "big gwoup" he's now in the same league as these cold blooded gangsters

"92-Year Old Kentucky Farmer Fatally Shoots Burglar In His Home"

[pic - click to view]

"Widowed Teen Mom Shoots Intruder to Protect Infant Son"

[pic - click to view]

Gangsta sh*t my n*ggas

...fu*k outta here. n*ggas givin rappers "street cred" for some common a.ss sh*t anyone would do.

Where this little f*ggot come from? Fck outta here kid
 5 years ago '12        #109
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 2633 2633
 Amen7 said:
Im fina show you how dumb you sound. When has it been proved T.I SNITCHED. Sometimes i really am ashamed at you, young dumb BLACK young men. You are so ignorant. If he had snitched on someone it would be available publicly. Just because you fu*k n*ggaz AINT T.I. a Grammy winning rapper/actor and kind of a big deal, dont hate. There is NO PROOF THAT HE SNITCHED. GUCCI IS THE REAL SNITCH. HE NOT ONLY SNITCHED ON JEEZY IN COURT BUT SAID BMF ALSO HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH TRYING TO k!ll HIM. LOOK IT UP, fu*k n*gga. I PRESENT FACTS YOU LAME d!ck RIDING AZZ n*ggaZ ARE JUST FOLLOWERS.

GUCCI IS THE REAL SNITCH, LETS SEE IF YOU RESPOND f*ggot.

Shut your dumbass up every body and they moma know jeezy sent them n*ggas to murk gucci you think cops didn't know that f*ggot Gucci telling the truth in court on his own case idiot tlie is a CI and got out of jail on sone f*ggot indusrty sh*t fu*k boy
 05-17-2013, 04:22 PM         #110
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
-
What did jeezy do with ross was sh*tting on him? Nothing. He even lied on live radio and said he was dissing ross in the BMF freestyle. n*gga was jealous of Ross.
What did he do when gucci was sh*tting on him? Nothing
What did he do when Gibbs was taking shots? Nothing
What did he do when BloodRaw(the realest former n*gga in CTE) called him out?
And there's plenty more situations I can name.
And this is coming from a jeezy fan who actually fu*ks with his music and knows his catalog.
kid....jeezy a multiplatinum artist. let that sink in for a second. you think he's going to waste the time on some bum a.ss nobody who had to talk sh*t about him through a computer in the library?
 5 years ago '12        #111
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,721 | Props total: 2571 2571
only white boys and young n*ggas think n*ggas get "street cred" for shooting home invaders in self defense or based off songs they make lol.

Fact is...Gucci was a PUSS who avoided going to Macon, GA for almost a decade because he was scared he'd get popped. He didn't return until he got the go ahead from Macon n*ggas and found out that most n*ggas down this way dont give a fu*k about Jeezy either, so he really was scared for no reason...So gone somewhere with that "Big Guwoup" bullsh*t...lol that n*gga get shook just as quick as the next n*gga.
 5 years ago '12        #112
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,476 | Props total: 13020 13020
 One Gud Cide said:
kid....jeezy a multiplatinum artist. let that sink in for a second. you think he's going to waste the time on some bum a.ss nobody who had to talk sh*t about him through a computer in the library?
First, I'm a grown a.ss man. And I like how when it comes to jeezy, n*ggas will defend and make excuses for that n*gga threw the damn roof. You can't use record sales and prestige as a crutch to make excuses for this n*gga.We don't give a fu*k about that n*gga being muti-platnium. I just call sh*t like i see it. Point I'm trying to make is that If this was the other way around and jeezy was sh*tting on gucci and gucci didnt respond, these same bias n*ggas saying jeezy shouldn't respond would be clowning gucci and calling him a bi*ch. And you know I'm right. Evidently gucci aint as big as a bum as people think, considering him and jeezy got the same net worth and Gucci aint ever been platinum. And again, I'm def a fan of both but I just call sh*t like I see it.

Last edited by daman729; 05-17-2013 at 04:41 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #113
space
space
 TheMob said:
Where this little f*ggot come from? Fck outta here kid
shut yo white a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #114
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 keejee said:

COTDAMN Amen?!?

Get Money n*gga.

5 years ago '12        #115
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
Cannot go into a 1017 related topic without this n*gga Amen gettin' his feelings out...
 5 years ago '10        #116
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
if he get that project pat vibe going he gone take over the scene in the south in the streets with the music real sh*t...

i sed in another thread of Guccis that if he start rapping like ball & G he gone k!ll n he sed mjg his favorite rapper i did not know that
 5 years ago '05        #117
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
This isn't new. May be new to the public, but ain't recent.
 5 years ago '12        #118
space
space
 GUNITZCAPO said:

i sed in another thread of Guccis that if he start rapping like ball & G he gone k!ll n he sed mjg his favorite rapper i did not know that

Bruh....there's no chance in hell a dumb a.ss n*gga like Gucci will ever flow like Eightball lol

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #119
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 keejee said:

COTDAMN Amen?!?

Get Money n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

KleanKutt100 said:
only white boys and young n*ggas think n*ggas get "street cred" for shooting home invaders in self defense or based off songs they make lol.

Fact is...Gucci was a PUSS who avoided going to Macon, GA for almost a decade because he was scared he'd get popped. He didn't return until he got the go ahead from Macon n*ggas and found out that most n*ggas down this way dont give a fu*k about Jeezy either, so he really was scared for no reason...So gone somewhere with that "Big Guwoup" bullsh*t...lol that n*gga get shook just as quick as the next n*gga.
You sir are correct

daman729 said:
First, I'm a grown a.ss man. And I like how when it comes to jeezy, n*ggas will defend and make excuses for that n*gga threw the damn roof. You can't use record sales and prestige as a crutch to make excuses for this n*gga.We don't give a fu*k about that n*gga being muti-platnium. I just call sh*t like i see it. Point I'm trying to make is that If this was the other way around and jeezy was sh*tting on gucci and gucci didnt respond, these same bias n*ggas saying jeezy shouldn't respond would be clowning gucci and calling him a bi*ch. And you know I'm right. Evidently gucci aint as big as a bum as people think, considering him and jeezy got the same net worth and Gucci aint ever been platinum. And again, I'm def a fan of both but I just call sh*t like I see it.
And you sir are correct

I was a big Jeezy fan but I accepted the fact that ALL these rappers got flaws. Theres no such things as a perfect "real n*gga" and I use that term loosely. Yall would be shocked out of yall mind if yall knew how these rappers get down and what they do for that sh*t they be flexxing about. S-C-U-S-T-!
 5 years ago '09        #120
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1838 1838
 keejee said:
From the get-go you could tell Gucci was heavily influenced by P.Pat.

Ever since I heard this, I knew Guwop was the new Pat.

....aight time to listen to the new diss
[pic - click to view]

n*gga please don't respect Pat like that. Outside of a few cuts, Gucci all of the a.ss my n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy