French Montana - Excuse My French (2013)

most viewed right now
 188
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 134
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
203 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
NBA Cp3 bout ready to put the paws on James
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What you think of the album?
5/5 - Classic. 6 5.61%
4/5 24 22.43%
3/5 32 29.91%
2/5 15 14.02%
1/5 5 4.67%
0/5 - Horrible. 25 23.36%
Voters: 107. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #21
danjurus 1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 53 53
Huge disappointment. Had this album dropped a year and a half ago, it would've been much better than this sh*t. I think Fraud did the Raekwon joint....if he didn't get at least one beat in on it then damn.
 05-18-2013, 10:15 PM         #22
_Monk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very disappointed.... i like French Montana too... i was expecting a lot more.. but then again, these Bad Boy artists release all of their hot sh*t before their album comes out and then they disappoint on their official release... or they put out these hot singles and then delay the album for MONTHS.... Machine Gun Kelly is one of my favorite rappers out right now and he had the ability to release a classic imo, but of course, Diddy did was Diddy does and turned a potential classic into a mediocre album at best... Diddy could have released his album when Invincible was getting decent airplay as well as Hold On... but of course not... French waited too damn long to release this sh*t too, he had Pop That and Marble Floors getting pretty good airplay here for a few months and then they just got old... and still no album... if he had released this album at the top of those tracks airplay, i bet he'd do some decent numbers, but now i wouldn't be so sure about that 200k in the first week sh*t.

it's too bad YMCMB didn't get MGK and/or French because while people love to hate.. at least YMCMB knows how to promote their artists properly and turn them into the stars they deserve to be and release the music they should be releasing when it should be released, ya know?


Last edited by _Monk; 05-18-2013 at 10:21 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #23
castro 428 heat pts428
space
avatar space
space
$11,354 | Props total: 11423 11423
this sh*t is wack as fu*k
 5 years ago '06        #24
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$3,604 | Props total: 271 271
I'm always sh*tting on French for his inconsistency. I liked this album though. Surprised the fu*k outta me. But I don't even fu*k with him like that, so my expectations were tempered. Probably why I fu*k with it.

I gave it 4/5.
 5 years ago '04        #25
Miami 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,205 | Props total: 2165 2165
3/5 pretty much because the instrumentals are on point.
 5 years ago '05        #26
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 401 401
4/5 .... been on repeat since it leaked!
 5 years ago '06        #27
1OverJordan24 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$4,180 | Props total: 2702 2702
2.5 I ain't worried about nothing
 5 years ago '12        #28
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5647 5647
3,=, joint with diddy and jeremih goes in!
 5 years ago '08        #29
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
This what happens when you sold your soul to the devil. You will lose all originally and become with the rest of the industry zombies.

Old NY gritty Montana >>>>> NWO Montana
 5 years ago '08        #30
daytona500 
space
avatar space
space
$1,053 | Props total: 0 0
it was better than i expected of course there were some garbage tracks but for what it is its straight....i fu*ks wit when i want, throw it in the bag n wayne n 2 chainz had me dyin on marble floors
 5 years ago '12        #31
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$16,580 | Props total: 6209 6209
too many features...

sh*t sounds like it's turning out to be another jesus piece
 5 years ago '09        #32
season 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 20 20
sh*t was aight off the first listen.

lmao at french jacking that murda mook track
 5 years ago '05        #33
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,044 | Props total: 2925 2925
This album is actually good. Production top notch, good selection of features. This sh*t rides and we know French is wack.
 5 years ago '07        #34
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,186 | Props total: 6367 6367
 grapedrank said:
joint with diddy and jeremih goes in!
 5 years ago '06        #35
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 1117 1117
i told em < is on heavy repeat
 5 years ago '11        #36
SuL2K12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 759 759
Everyone saying "It's better than what i thought" have all been brainwashed. This is garbage.

This n*gga has no bars and talks about nothing.
 5 years ago '05        #37
Muggz 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 3637 3637
 _Monk said:
very disappointed.... i like French Montana too... i was expecting a lot more.. but then again, these Bad Boy artists release all of their hot sh*t before their album comes out and then they disappoint on their official release... or they put out these hot singles and then delay the album for MONTHS.... Machine Gun Kelly is one of my favorite rappers out right now and he had the ability to release a classic imo, but of course, Diddy did was Diddy does and turned a potential classic into a mediocre album at best... Diddy could have released his album when Invincible was getting decent airplay as well as Hold On... but of course not... French waited too damn long to release this sh*t too, he had Pop That and Marble Floors getting pretty good airplay here for a few months and then they just got old... and still no album... if he had released this album at the top of those tracks airplay, i bet he'd do some decent numbers, but now i wouldn't be so sure about that 200k in the first week sh*t.

it's too bad YMCMB didn't get MGK and/or French because while people love to hate.. at least YMCMB knows how to promote their artists properly and turn them into the stars they deserve to be and release the music they should be releasing when it should be released, ya know?
You're biggest fan, this is stan
 5 years ago '04        #38
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,527 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Boo The Fool said:
too many features...

sh*t sounds like it's turning out to be another jesus piece
"JP" was a solid album though bro. Plz dnt even compare the artist lol
 5 years ago '05        #39
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 770 770
That Ghetto Prayer beat is sick as fu*k

At least he got Fraud on one of the bonus cuts
 5 years ago '10        #40
GBREEZE 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$12,508 | Props total: 9625 9625
How can n*ggas honestly listen to this trash?

This generation LOST
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy