Mo'Nique's dramatic weight loss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-16-2013, 08:00 PM         #61
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ProfitSee said:
She was chanting that "im big and proud" mantra as a the fence mechanism.
 05-16-2013, 08:02 PM         #62
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Looks like her head is photoshopped. But this just goes to show you when fat bi*ches say they are big and proud they're lying like hell. She was always the biggest front runner for the hamburger movement and now she slimmed down.

With all that said tho I would give her the d!ck. Her head don't match at all but the d!ck would get put in her v*gina
Mo'Nique had self-esteem problems and I'm sure she still does. Don't compare her to the women who are actually happy being big, I know many who are and have been since they were kids.
 05-16-2013, 08:05 PM         #63
Lux Aestiva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
Mo'Nique logic:

Makes a book about skinny bi*ches are evil

Becomes skinny because it was effecting her health

Mo'Nique logic
A lot of people, I know it's wrong to go by this (but given Mo'Nique's self esteem and her past comments on her relationship/spouse), said that her husband is actually why she lost weight. She wasn't thinking much about her health, her husband just finally told her that she was getting too big and considering the fact that she was okay with an open-relationship, she didn't want him to find someone smaller (or someone who was putting in effort to change) I don't know. That may not be the case, but I definitely believe them over her...
 5 years ago '04        #64
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
blackmail.. for that white girllllllllllll
 5 years ago '04        #65
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
Self Of steam sounds like instant rice
 5 years ago '06        #66
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
didn't read but hate this bi*ch....never was funny and she used to annoy me with her false confidence and you could tell she was really insecure..always talking about she liked being fat and all that dumb sh*t...years later and look who lost weight

now she'll say it was for health reasons
 5 years ago '07        #67
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 nahsuhmeanz said:
she doesnt shave her legs. peace out
A number of black when don't, I take it you are black doe or young
 5 years ago '04        #68
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,812 | Props total: 1160 1160
 Jinusean said:
Mo'Nique logic:

Makes a book about skinny bi*ches are evil

Becomes skinny because it was effecting her health

Mo'Nique logic

But she is not skinny.... she lost a lot of weight but is still clearly fat...Just not incredibly obese like before.

Good for her though, hopefully she loses more weight.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 240ka said:
A number of black when don't, I take it you are black doe or young
WHERE?!
I like to rub soft legs if they hairy, #disqualified
 05-16-2013, 10:26 PM         #70
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lux Aestiva said:
Mo'Nique had self-esteem problems and I'm sure she still does. Don't compare her to the women who are actually happy being big, I know many who are and have been since they were kids.
Man fu*k that. Im sure there are some who are genuinely happy being fat but most say that so no one can attack them about being fat because they a.ssume no offense will be taken Since they like being fat
 5 years ago '07        #71
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 conscious thug said:
There's a difference between being comfortable with who you are and being complacent. You can be comfortable in your own skin, while realizing you have room for improvement.

What is she supposed to do? Go on TV and start using the misogynistic attitudes of all those who attack her? "Hey everyone, I'm a fat wh0ore and this is what's on the show today!"?

Just because she was able to feel good about herself and wasn't on some suicidal type sh*t because as*holes like those in this thread want to try to run her down, doesn't mean she didn't wanna lose weight.

smh
Things are different when your a public figure homie. I have no problem with her being fat, or representing loving yourself as a overweight person, but she owes it to the people that look up to her to be honest if she's changing her point of view. Loosing weight is a good thing, but how she went about it was shifty. Is that a crime, no. But is it irresponsible, yes.

When Malcom X went to mecca and stared realizing that his religion is accepted by all ethnicity's, he made a statement about it. He didn't change for the better by himself, while still telling his followers that whites were evil.
 5 years ago '11        #72
Xyrax 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 2458 2458
 young clyde said:
bi*ch didn't want die of beaties
 Jinusean said:
True, guess when she discovered willpower it was a bless in the sky
 Akira Son Bio said:
lord 1/2 mercy
 Radio Raheem said:
doggy dog world
 the player said:
chlie pleas
 Avitos Way said:
Ya n*ggas are stew pit
 Ldogg310 said:
im at a lost forwards, good rid ants
 Con-Con said:
The fact she lost the weight is nothing short oven mirror coal
 ddash said:
All smoking mirrors.
 A6249CF said:
hopefully it increases her self of steam
 bibbyboi said:
of course it's not rocking science.

Shut it down, that chain is the best.

Last edited by Xyrax; 05-16-2013 at 11:23 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #73
C Nugget 
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 15 15
 young clyde said:
bi*ch didn't want die of beaties

DrX said:
lol thought she was proud of being fat....telling fat bi*ches that BS.....hurting their health for profit

Fresco said:
How you gonna talk all this sh*t about being about that fat life
 Monolith said:
Nothing worse than being fat with no t*tties.

I can't. I gotta go to bed after this thread. BX is too much.
She did talk a lotta sh*t, but good on her for getting healthy.
 5 years ago '11        #74
Golden Flamez 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,022 | Props total: 274 274
 bibbyboi said:
of course it's not rocking science.
You aint lion
 5 years ago '05        #75
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
 ProfitSee said:
She was chanting that "im big and proud" mantra as a the fence mechanism.
 5 years ago '09        #76
MS KRISSI lpe33 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$12,015 | Props total: 7801 7801
 Yung Dilla said:
Why is everyone getting at her for deciding to lose weight because at one point in her life she was a proud fatty? People change every day maybe she woke up and decided she no longer wanted that or her dr warned her she was heading towards death n*ggas don't know b.
oh please! "everybody" knows who is anybody that being "fat" is not "cute" nor for the most part is "healthy". now, in some cases it's the genetics, understandable. in other cases some are healthy as in thick than as in "fat". i think she wanted "fat" people to love themselves more than anything. that's fine, everyone should love who they are yet not love what you consume nor should you love unhealthy habits. yet you must look at the reality of being "fat" it deals with serious health issues later in life. i mean you see a big/fat person getting on the train and no one wants you to sit next to them. you don't think they feel bad about people doing them that way? look at a how people see a big/fat person walking in the room et cetera. it hurts them deep inside. granted people agree and disagree on anything people do as individuals (i.e smoking, drinking etc) however, we still have to acknowledge the reality side of any habit. also, granted that not everyone will be skinny because of "opposition". still there is a difference in being in shape and being thick and a difference from being out of shape by being fat and loving it. yet and still the point is it is dangerous for the most part, i mean just as dangerous to starve yourself to death trying to be skinny for a damn magazine.

all people are saying is it's okay to motivate people to love themselves yet don't promote something that is detrimental and tell them to love that while at the same time getting your own reality check on that side of it...she should share how it can be detrimental just as well.
 05-17-2013, 06:01 AM         #77
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't fat girls make her famous cuz she kept telling them they were beautiful and called skinny broads evil?....Talk about fakin' the funk....
 5 years ago '07        #78
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
 Akira Son Bio said:
-6 in my area

wow, thats awfully generous of u. she still dont deserve a rank at all in my eyes. not feelin her fat or skinny.
 5 years ago '05        #79
Con-Con 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,147 | Props total: 34 34
Wait hole up....she don't shave her legs?

Somebody lend this bi*ch a Remington.
 5 years ago '06        #80
debo160 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 53 53
Mo'Nique will always be a fat non funny comedian. Her live show sucked. Oh Kat Williams show did too. Free tickets to both and walked out early.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy