Mo'Nique's dramatic weight loss

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Clyde 1199 heat pts1199 OP
space
space
$34,343 | Props total: 21838 21838
 conscious thug said:
How DARE Monique try to get healthy? How DARE she change her mind and decide that she doesn't want to be fat and deal with the health risks (not to mention the piece of sh*t as*holes out there mocking her weight)? She needs to just deal with it.

It's like gang life. Blood in Blood Out, only with her, it's Food in Food Out.

fu*k her feelings, fu*k her desires for a healthier life, she said that she was happy with how she was, and now she's changing her life for the better.

fu*k HER! Let her die and then that'll ...somehow make everything better, rather than her losing weight and living longer.

BX logic at it's finest.

This. Only one sin a blue moon do these idiots use logic before they post
 5 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,126 | Props total: 1282 1282
they all happy to be fat while they fat though
 05-16-2013, 05:55 PM         #43
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young clyde said:
Who said I was worried?
You did when you highlighted what my d!ck was gonna do
 05-16-2013, 06:00 PM         #44
Khanage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happened to "lovin myself the way i am"
 5 years ago '04        #45
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,188 | Props total: 901 901
 young clyde said:
bi*ch didn't want die of beaties
 Jinusean said:
True, guess when she discovered willpower it was a bless in the sky
 Akira Son Bio said:
lord 1/2 mercy
this is why i love BX
 5 years ago '07        #46
TH35 104 heat pts104
space
space
$86,208 | Props total: 14957 14957
 DrX said:
lol thought she was proud of being fat....telling fat bi*ches that BS.....hurting their health for profit
this... she used to preach that sh*t but I guess when you're liable of dying i don't blame her you should try to extend your life and avoid health issues that you can control ... so good for her
 5 years ago '06        #47
Clyde 1199 heat pts1199 OP
space
space
$34,343 | Props total: 21838 21838
 Avitos Way said:
You did when you highlighted what my d!ck was gonna do
Yeah, because thinking some sh*t is nasty clearly means that I'm worried about you
 05-16-2013, 06:12 PM         #48
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idda fu*ked her when she was fat not this bobblehead nugget
 5 years ago '07        #49
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,797 | Props total: 53 53
 conscious thug said:
How DARE Monique try to get healthy? How DARE she change her mind and decide that she doesn't want to be fat and deal with the health risks (not to mention the piece of sh*t as*holes out there mocking her weight)? She needs to just deal with it.

It's like gang life. Blood in Blood Out, only with her, it's Food in Food Out.

fu*k her feelings, fu*k her desires for a healthier life, she said that she was happy with how she was, and now she's changing her life for the better.

fu*k HER! Let her die and then that'll ...somehow make everything better, rather than her losing weight and living longer.

BX logic at it's finest.
More like responsible person logic.

If you gonna make a point to tell people to live a lifestyle that is not only unhealthy but is looked down upon by many, then "change your mind" mind one day and do the opposite for you own benefit without saying anything, then come smiling in public like its all good, the responsible thing to do is to at least tell your fans who you've lead on all these years that you were wrong and that maybe they should do the same thing.

sh*t she can make a thing about it. She could come out and say "hey, i realized my lifestyle was wrong and im going to make a change, you (random overweight fan she encourages) should change with me." It worked for Oprah and Jennifer Hudson. She can even made a new show about it. I would have been like that Kristy Ally show, but for black people.

But she didn't do any of that. It's obvious she has more self esteem issues than she lets on, but when your a public personality, the best thing to do is be real about that. And unless she makes a statement talking about it then shes a fake person.

Also,

[pic - click to view]

nobody should be promoting this sh*t. Thats just basic hygiene right there. Even french chicks shave their legs now-a-days.

Last edited by killahkazi; 05-16-2013 at 06:19 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #50
JCash 
space
space
space
$271 | Props total: 7 7
she prolly got the surgery...she looks too lazy to work out....
 05-16-2013, 06:29 PM         #51
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Looks like her head is photoshopped. But this just goes to show you when fat bi*ches say they are big and proud they're lying like hell. She was always the biggest front runner for the hamburger movement and now she slimmed down.

With all that said tho I would give her the d!ck. Her head don't match at all but the d!ck would get put in her v*gina
 05-16-2013, 06:36 PM         #52
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden can point fingers @ her but not BIG PUN when he was fu*king 700 LBS when he died from that heart attack ? You see Fat Joe woke the fu*k up all those many years once he started changing his diet

If he took that gastric bypass like Mo likely took, we'd be talking something different.

Y'all unhealthy fu*k boys can stay in here

Last edited by GOD999; 05-16-2013 at 06:39 PM..
 05-16-2013, 06:37 PM         #53
emceelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Looks like her head is photoshopped. But this just goes to show you when fat bi*ches say they are big and proud they're lying like hell. She was always the biggest front runner for the hamburger movement and now she slimmed down.

With all that said tho I would give her the d!ck. Her head don't match at all but the d!ck would get put in her v*gina
hamburger movement tho????

.... but yeah. id beat. fuk it.
 05-16-2013, 06:39 PM         #54
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
im at a lost forwards, good rid ants
hopefully it increases her self of steam
 5 years ago '04        #55
bibbyboi 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,307 | Props total: 2382 2382
 A6249CF said:
of course it's not rocking science.
 5 years ago '12        #56
Mavs In 4 51 heat pts51
space
space
$8,880 | Props total: 1061 1061
You BX n*ggas stay making a n*ggas day better
 5 years ago '09        #57
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
good for her, she looks happy
 5 years ago '04        #58
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,618 | Props total: 1036 1036
 A6249CF said:
 bibbyboi said:
of course it's not rocking science.

Y'all n*ggas
 05-16-2013, 07:44 PM         #59
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killahkazi said:
More like responsible person logic.

If you gonna make a point to tell people to live a lifestyle that is not only unhealthy but is looked down upon by many, then "change your mind" mind one day and do the opposite for you own benefit without saying anything, then come smiling in public like its all good, the responsible thing to do is to at least tell your fans who you've lead on all these years that you were wrong and that maybe they should do the same thing.

sh*t she can make a thing about it. She could come out and say "hey, i realized my lifestyle was wrong and im going to make a change, you (random overweight fan she encourages) should change with me." It worked for Oprah and Jennifer Hudson. She can even made a new show about it. I would have been like that Kristy Ally show, but for black people.

But she didn't do any of that. It's obvious she has more self esteem issues than she lets on, but when your a public personality, the best thing to do is be real about that. And unless she makes a statement talking about it then shes a fake person.

Also,

[pic - click to view]

nobody should be promoting this sh*t. Thats just basic hygiene right there. Even french chicks shave their legs now-a-days.
There's a difference between being comfortable with who you are and being complacent. You can be comfortable in your own skin, while realizing you have room for improvement.

What is she supposed to do? Go on TV and start using the misogynistic attitudes of all those who attack her? "Hey everyone, I'm a fat wh0ore and this is what's on the show today!"?

Just because she was able to feel good about herself and wasn't on some suicidal type sh*t because as*holes like those in this thread want to try to run her down, doesn't mean she didn't wanna lose weight.

smh
 05-16-2013, 07:48 PM         #60
ProfitSee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She was chanting that "im big and proud" mantra as a the fence mechanism.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Don Q & Dave East working on a joint project
26 comments
2 days ago