Infographic - What Dictator Killed The Most People?

most viewed right now
 186
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 131
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 112
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,886 | Props total: 1999 1999
 One Gud Cide said:
how about the million+ from Truman or the millions from Bush
A. As previously mentioned, none of them were dictators.

B. I am a.ssuming you refer to Truman because he dropped two atomic bombs. Except, those attacks k!lled less than 250,000 people. So your million plus is just a bit off. I guess you could add the late battles in the Pacific, but I doubt he hit a million people with only being in office four and a half months until the end of the war.

And there is no way Bush k!lled a million people.

 5 years ago '04        #62
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
how do n*ggas become this powerful where that many people are scared of them and they have that many yes men to just murk on sight/kill whenever he wants them to?
 5 years ago '06        #63
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 Kalon said:
how do n*ggas become this powerful where that many people are scared of them and they have that many yes men to just murk on sight/kill whenever he wants them to?

 05-17-2013, 02:45 PM         #64
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thinking Ghenghis Khan would be on this list. I remember reading somewhere that like 1 in 200 people are descendants of his (due to all the r*pe and pillaging). This list is kinda bs though because technically these guys didn't k!ll all these people. These dictators had people k!ll people for them etc.
 5 years ago '04        #65
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 A6249CF said:
*Correction* 2nd to last post

Link:



This is not recommended reading, but I do believe the revolution will not happen in our lifetime. But I am as certain as death when I say it WILL happen. Hopefully I can do my part by influencing the mind that sparks the revolution. Every great empire falls, it's inevitable in the cycle of life on earth. Nothing lasts forever
Isn't it "revolutions" that actually spawn dictators for the most part

Most people who became dictators were leaders of various "revolutions" throughout history and because most people are easily corrupted through power they became what you would call a dictator.. Or I could be wrong
 05-17-2013, 02:51 PM         #66
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kushton Slater said:
I was thinking Ghenghis Khan would be on this list. I remember reading somewhere that like 1 in 200 people are descendants of his (due to all the r*pe and pillaging). This list is kinda bs though because technically these guys didn't k!ll all these people. These dictators had people k!ll people for them etc.
Thanks for clearing that up Captain dumb fu*k. If it wasnt for you I would have thought this n*gga just had a line of n*ggas up to his office and he just made them come in one at a time and shot their heads off :ohhellnonas:
 05-17-2013, 03:16 PM         #67
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avitos Way said:
Thanks for clearing that up Captain dumb fu*k. If it wasnt for you I would have thought this n*gga just had a line of n*ggas up to his office and he just made them come in one at a time and shot their heads off :ohhellnonas:
you ignorant fu*k. I wasn't clearing up sh*t, I was stating the truth so stfu. As many goofy a.ss posts I've seen come from you, you should be the last n*gga talking sh*t. These dictators may have legitimately k!lled people etc... The title or better yet the a.ssumption that the accumalted deaths during someones reign as whatever should count as their own "killings" is bs. I swear to god f*ggots like you p!ss me off. No where in my post was I being condescending, yet here your dumb fu*king a.ss comes over trying to be a smart a.ss when truthfully you aint on sh*t. And the jota that quoted you is a bi*ch too.
 5 years ago '11        #68
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 3841 3841
I wish we had ghengis' numbers. Even tho he was more of the leader of a group of serial k!llers more than a dictator. He wasn't trying to conquer, just murder r*pe n pillage.

Do they have a ghengis khan game? sh*t could be crazy.
 5 years ago '10        #69
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 Kushton Slater said:
you ignorant fu*k. I wasn't clearing up sh*t, I was stating the truth so stfu. As many goofy a.ss posts I've seen come from you, you should be the last n*gga talking sh*t. These dictators may have legitimately k!lled people etc... The title or better yet the a.ssumption that the accumalted deaths during someones reign as whatever should count as their own "killings" is bs. I swear to god f*ggots like you p!ss me off. No where in my post was I being condescending, yet here your dumb fu*king a.ss comes over trying to be a smart a.ss when truthfully you aint on sh*t. And the jota that quoted you is a bi*ch too.












 5 years ago '06        #70
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$6,243 | Props total: 6417 6417
 McFly1922 said:
No one's gonna mention the Native Americans?? That's a 100 mill right there
 5 years ago '09        #71
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 4547 4547
 TniaS said:
Genghis Khan wasnt a true dictator and there is no way to count the deaths....

Crazy how not that long ago this sh*t was happening tho...
thats what im thinkin. u would a.ssume that sh*t happened at least 100+ years ago but not even son. crazy n*ggas was bein k!lled by dictatorships in that capacity only a few decades ago
 5 years ago '10        #72
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23784 23784
old news
 05-19-2013, 08:08 AM         #73
dibdob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sean McDevitt said:
old news

[pic - click to view]



Well obviously it's old news...thats kinda what history is
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy