It's Official: UFC Fighters Have The Worst Contracts In All Of Sports

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,248 | Props total: 2422 2422
 MiseryCityTexas said:
This explains why Rampage was so quick to leave the UFC for acting.
pretty much. same thing with gina carrano she aint ever gonna go back to mma after she seen those hollywood checks.
 5 years ago '04        #62
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 HiRolliN said:
pretty much. same thing with gina carrano she aint ever gonna go back to mma after she seen those hollywood checks.
I remember some rapper saying how much of a easy check acting was. All you do is show up and read some sh*t. lol. You don't have to do any thinking or anything.
 5 years ago '05        #63
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 kokaine said:
boxing is an ancient recognized sport. MMA is like jack of all trades, master on none. Since all top tier mma wrestlers do not dedicate time to their main craft, likewise with standup mma f!ghters and jitsu.

It's like having one athlete play bball,hockey,baseball,football and soccer and then go on to say their the best....

rather than having a tactician in floyd master boxing, lebron and kobe master hoops ....

Also, it is a relevently new sport introduced to the world. The boom was in 2007-2008 where you had everyone and their grandma have some interest in mma... slowly that has come to pass and most people I know now do not really give a sh*t about mma unless they go to an actual event, get drunk and maybe catch a main event at the bar... or stream them at college library..
This is quite possibly the dumbest and most flawed post I have ever seen since I joined this joint...........
 5 years ago '05        #64
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
 bibbyboi said:
I remember some rapper saying how much of a easy check acting was. All you do is show up and read some sh*t. lol. You don't have to do any thinking or anything.
said rapper = movie extra

yeah....im sure its THAT easy......everyone would be making that Hollywood cake
 5 years ago '05        #65
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
Possible triple post????

I just cringe when I see a f!ghter bust his a.ss that night....highlight reel KO, all the months of training ..........and he pockets 13,500. Lets start taking out fees, expenses, takes, trainers, and all that......he taking change home
 5 years ago '05        #66
jgunna 
space
space
$999 | Props total: 74 74
MMA fans trying to defend this sh*t when u should be the ones crying down on it the most....these are the f!ghters you love and yall have no problem with them getting sh*tted on.......Like its been said many times take boxing away from this and not even compare....Dana is raping them UFC f!ghters plain and simple....Im a boxing fan for life but i do fu*k with ufc and seeing them guys go out there and put it all on the line for spare change is shameful.
 5 years ago '05        #67
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
How do WWE stars get paid?

Not sure how the tour runs these days....but long time ago, house hold names was doing 20-30 shows a Month. Probably the same as Boxing and UFC.....the rich get richer and the mid level guys arent exactly living the life....

And they have NEVER had attendance issues. They keep arenas full
 5 years ago '04        #68
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,213 | Props total: 2214 2214
 FlamboyantOne said:
said rapper = movie extra

yeah....im sure its THAT easy......everyone would be making that Hollywood cake
It was either Xzibit or Busta. I can't remember. All I know is that all the sh*t you have to do is laid out for you already. You get paid to make pretend. Anybody can do that sh*t. Now to be great at it is a totally different story but to get acting jobs all you need is to be famous already.
 5 years ago '06        #69
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 TRILL SH1T said:
Anderson Silva got paid 200,000 last year to f!ght Chael Sonnen (one of the most anticipated rematches ever in the UFC)
Saul Alvares got paid 2 million dollars to f!ght Josesito Lopez, a nobody... On regular HBO

sh*t ain't adding up, UFC contracts are a disgrace
Lol if you think that's all he made just stfu

It's funny that cats don't understand how ufc is different from boxing.

I would start telling you guys about real check payouts, and bonuses, but most people will play it off like it don't really happen cuz people don't put business out there.

The best in boxing makes the most basically right? Mma f!ghters could train with a guy and make double, so why would I want a f!ghter to know what I make?
 5 years ago '12        #70
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 3463 3463
 vinceisallin said:
Lol if you think that's all he made just stfu

It's funny that cats don't understand how ufc is different from boxing.

I would start telling you guys about real check payouts, and bonuses, but most people will play it off like it don't really happen cuz people don't put business out there.

The best in boxing makes the most basically right? Mma f!ghters could train with a guy and make double, so why would I want a f!ghter to know what I make?
n*gga gtfoh B-Level f!ghters in boxing making more then Silva and GSP
 5 years ago '06        #71
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 TRILL SH1T said:
n*gga gtfoh B-Level f!ghters in boxing making more then Silva and GSP
Your smoking dope, so let me get some names of these b list f!ghters that are making 2-5 million a f!ght
 5 years ago '11        #72
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 Fedor Christ said:
its time to petition brah

the #istreamufc boycott movement begins here.

If more people paid for PPV's the f!ghters would get paid more. You got some backwards logic there
 5 years ago '06        #73
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Jago said:
You're talking out of your a.ss now. Most boxing contracts don't "suck" because they have federal laws in place to prevent terrible contracts. Meanwhile, the UFC issues contracts were it owns it's f!ghters name and likeness even after they die.

I still don't see how people are in here defending these terrible contracts. A labor professor reviewed it and said it was by far the worst in all of sports but the Boxden lawyers are saying otherwise. The contract didn't even guarantee Alvarez a title shot. They are screwing these f!ghters over majorly.
it depends how you define suck, because ive personallly met boxers with sh*tty contracts.

and again i never said the ufc contracts were good, where did i say that in this thread?

i said it makes no sense for dudes to compare it to boxing
 5 years ago '06        #74
space
space
 DEDOS said:
dosent matter if its old or new u dumb fu*ks

look at the PPV #'s u clowns... you cant be selling 700,000 buys and then fu*king have payout all the f!ghters combined a million dollars or less

sh*t dont add up you dumnies u can write all this extra sh*t all u want..... the numbers dont add up they getting pimped at the end of the day. @ f!ght getting 40-50 million dollars in PPV buys alone and the fighers get 2% if that
for you to comment on the numbers adding up, you must have read over the ufc books yourself, otherwise your opinion is invalid
 5 years ago '06        #75
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
How do WWE stars get paid?

Not sure how the tour runs these days....but long time ago, house hold names was doing 20-30 shows a Month. Probably the same as Boxing and UFC.....the rich get richer and the mid level guys arent exactly living the life....

And they have NEVER had attendance issues. They keep arenas full
WWE contracts are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than anything UFC got going on. if you aint on Randy Orton type level, you aint getting sh*t and their bodies go through way more hell than MMA/Boxing f!ghters
 5 years ago '08        #76
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
Sadly, UFC is where everyone wants to f!ght (MMA) therefore they can pretty much pay the f!ghters whatever they want. What else are they gonna do? Go to Pride f!ghting or some other lower rung company? It's a damn shame!
 5 years ago '11        #77
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 SKePTiC said:
Sadly, UFC is where everyone wants to f!ght (MMA) therefore they can pretty much pay the f!ghters whatever they want. What else are they gonna do? Go to Pride f!ghting or some other lower rung company? It's a damn shame!
UFC bought Pride and Strikeforce already. The competition is now Bellator and World Series Of f!ghting. And I doubt they are paying very much either. But they aren't making as much
 5 years ago '11        #78
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Been saying it for years ufc top f!ghters are dumb a.ss fu*k, Dana is a pimp yell
 5 years ago '04        #79
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
All this sh*t talking and no one here knows exactly what a top f!ghter or mid level f!ght makes or what kind of PPV sales the UFC is doing on a regular. Just a bunch of ninjas shooting darts in the dark!
 5 years ago '07        #80
Jago 1030 heat pts1030 OP
space
space
space
$3,755 | Props total: 5437 5437
 nightmare said:
it depends how you define suck, because ive personallly met boxers with sh*tty contracts.

and again i never said the ufc contracts were good, where did i say that in this thread?

i said it makes no sense for dudes to compare it to boxing
They don't suck compared to a UFC f!ghters contract. Again, most of you are comparing salaries when this is not what the article is about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy