Just got back from watching "Fast & Furious 6" ...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
akeem923 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
 RedLight said:
Forreal, ya are nitpicking dialogue and stunts? lol

If you are watching Fast Furious movies for Oscar performances and sophisticated stories ya need to go somewhere else... you will only really enjoy this movie if you have been following the series.

That formula is simple = few jokes here and there, unrealistic stunts, women and cars, action, explosions

sh*t is perfect to me lol.
Quote for Truth! When I went to the screening I knew exactly what I was getting into and I enjoy it thoroughly! Way better than Iron Man 3 and its not even close!
 5 years ago '12        #122
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
Ff6
ff5
ff1
ff3
ff2
ff4

imo
 5 years ago '05        #123
kingkolby 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 97 97
Everyone bi*ching about how long the runway is. bi*ch did you just start watching movies. Its always been that way. Guns that dont need reloaded and sh*t. I swear men have turned to females.
 05-27-2013, 01:55 PM         #124
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was in a packed theater and was the only one that laughed when luda phone rang and it said.. Samoan Thor.... im a.ssuming no one caught that sh*t.
 5 years ago '07        #125
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
so much ridiculous sh*t in this movie. some bad editing too. typical sh*t that popcorn munching a.ss n*ggas don't pay attention to and give the movie a 4/5 rating.

3.5/5
 5 years ago '07        #126
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,784 | Props total: 1311 1311
Just got back home and I'm ready for 7.
 5 years ago '04        #127
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7162 7162
 Michael 1987 said:
I wouldn't say better but.. this

[pic - click to view]

right there kinda pissed me off.
He should have thrown on a cape when he caught that ho...

Loved the movie. Great popcorn flick/summer blockbuster. Haven't watched all the older movies (actually saw tokyo drift first when it came on cable and caught 2fast2fu on regular tv 4-5 years ago) but these last two movies got me hooked. Can't wait for 7.

[spoiler - click to view]

hate it had to be Han. Gonna remember him for

05-27-2013, 11:28 PM         #128
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So fast 7 is gonna be

5 years ago '04        #129
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 Cheeze said:
So fast 7 is gonna be

You're overthinking way too much.

First off, Dom never asks about Han. All he says is that he won the car from him.

Han's death scene is the climax of Tokyo Drift. Its the middle of the movie. If FF 7 was to happen in the middle of Tokyo Drift like you say, that would mean that FF6 and Tokyo Drift are running parallel to each other and are happening at the same time, which is clearly impossible because Han is in FF6 all the way through so he couldn't be in Tokyo too.

Fast 7 is gonna pick up at the end of Tokyo Drift. I wouldn't be surprised if the prologue for Fast 7 is the scene where Dom shows up to race Sean (Lucas Black).

There isn't some magical explanation to this. All Justin Lin and Chris Morgan (script writer) has done with the post credit scene and introducing Statham is give significance and meaning as to why Tokyo Drift is apart of the series. They knew they couldn't ignore it so they had to find a way to work it into the film's timeline.

I do agree that Dom knows Han is dead though.
 05-28-2013, 12:14 AM         #130
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
You're overthinking way too much.

First off, Dom never asks about Han. All he says is that he won the car from him.

[video - click to view]

He doesn't ask about him but Bow Wow says he told him that he knew him meaning he knows he's dead given the somber tone of everyone.

Now if he knows he's dead he's either racing people to find out what happened or he comes and takes care of Statham and THEN races Lucas Black given the "I got nothing but time" line meaning he took care of business.

But really it's all moot right now since we ain't gonna know sh*t for a loooong time.

NBA Brawler said:
Han's death scene is the climax of Tokyo Drift. Its the middle of the movie. If FF 7 was to happen in the middle of Tokyo Drift like you say, that would mean that FF6 and Tokyo Drift are running parallel to each other and are happening at the same time, which is clearly impossible because Han is in FF6 all the way through so he couldn't be in Tokyo too.
Fast 6 wouldn't be running parallel to Tokyo Drift because Han leaves AFTER Fast 6 to start the Tokyo drift story.
 5 years ago '04        #131
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 Cheeze said:

He doesn't ask about him but Bow Wow says he told him that he knew him meaning he knows he's dead given the somber tone of everyone.

Now if he knows he's dead he's either racing people to find out what happened or he comes and takes care of Statham and THEN races Lucas Black given the "I got nothing but time" line meaning he took care of business.

But really it's all moot right now since we ain't gonna know sh*t for a loooong time.

Fast 6 wouldn't be running parallel to Tokyo Drift because Han leaves AFTER Fast 6 to start the Tokyo drift story.
I went back and re-read your comment and I get what you're saying but I still say Fast 7 picks up at the end of Tokyo Drift. I HIGHLY doubt they'd insert Fast 7 in the middle of TD and send everyone's mind into a clusterfu*k. A movie inside a movie? That's inception n*gga

As for the bolded part, I know that Han leaves for Tokyo at the end of Fast 6. I was just saying it'd be impossible for both of those movies to be going on at the same time.

In my opinion, the plot for Fast 7 is gonna be avenging Han's death which is why they introduced Statham as the guy who ran him down. That's the a.ssumption that my previous post is based on. But then again you could be right too. I just doubt they'd go that route

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 05-28-2013 at 12:45 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #132
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3916 3916
i guess the fact that han kept saying money was nothing which implied he was alive during the fast 5 and got that bread from the 100mil. hence the reason he was tripping on losing or buying cars.. all the money he made in tokyo drift was given to the DK. who gives a fu*k just do the fast and transport 7 lol.
 5 years ago '07        #133
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
I thought he was caught stealing from DK's uncle. I need to rewatch that one again. Bluray
 5 years ago '09        #134
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
either I was so high and not paying attention or the movie was ok. Fell asleep after shaw drove into the plane and woek up after plane crashed. Anyways, too much lovey dovey bullsh*t in this film
 05-28-2013, 01:16 PM         #135
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
either I was so high and not paying attention or the movie was ok. Fell asleep after shaw drove into the plane and woek up after plane crashed. Anyways, too much lovey dovey bullsh*t in this film
that was the biggest action scene of the movie
 5 years ago '09        #136
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Cheeze said:
that was the biggest action scene of the movie
I know, my buddy told me after I woke up. Then again I read every single spoiler in this thread prior to watching it, knew what was gonna happen.
 5 years ago '07        #137
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
You set yourself up for a terrible movie experience doing that. I never read spoilers before I watch a movie.
 5 years ago '04        #138
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
 @RG3 said:
i was in a packed theater and was the only one that laughed when luda phone rang and it said.. Samoan Thor.... im a.ssuming no one caught that sh*t.
Exact same thing here. When it said Samoan Thor I thought is that The Rock? Then when he answered the phone, me and all my friends bust out laughing, but no one else in the theatre caught that joke.
 5 years ago '05        #139
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

Still FF6 was dope ... can't wait for 7

Last edited by CTR; 05-28-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #140
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 Spiffy said:
Yo no bullsh*t I kind of zoned out towards that point too.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now