This Is The Most Epic Brand Meltdown On Facebook Ever

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 7608 7608
If that n*gga pushed me I wouldve lebron flopped into a lawsuit. Cameras dont lie bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #62
ThirstiestGamer 62 heat pts62
space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 1 1
 PseuDEEnym said:
they kept feeding the trolls. the irony
 05-16-2013, 01:32 PM         #63
WhoDat87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
When you can't succeed in feeding people, feed trolls
 5 years ago '09        #64
mizlk33 4 heat pts
space
space
$518 | Props total: 156 156
 kronzsw said:

bi*ch is crazy.. i think shes an alien
This was a review in that link...Wtf!

I ordered the Insalata Caprese, the Red Pepper Ravioli, and the Fig Pear Prosciutto pizza, and during my hour and a half wait for my first course, the smell of Dolly Varden trout still emanated throughout the establishment like a Boston fog. When my Insalata Caprese came (does it really take that long for a simple little salad?), I asked my lovely waitress if she noticed the odor as well. She commented that the head chef was having a not-so-fresh day and to just bear with it. I nodded in acknowledgment and let her be on her way as I indulged in my Insalata Caprese..

another one..

If you like fascism, salmonella, and a show with your meal, then Amy's Baking Company is the place for you.

The restaurant brings a taste of North Korea, Nazi Germany, and Khmer Rouge to lovely Scottsdale. Führer Amy rules her restaurant with an iron fist, botox, and intellectual incompetence, resorting to gustatory and auditory warfare on anyone questioning her dictatorship. Pizzas made with love of oppression are under-baked to absolute perfection and frozen ravioli from Costco are nuked and smothered upon recognition. Samy, Führer Amy's sugar-grandpa, heads the Amy's Baking Company Gestapo. Samy's number one skill is pillaging guest check holders for tips faster than the onset of food poisoning from raw dough.

Amy's Baking Company is easily a 4.5-star oppressive regime, but deserves 5 stars since every meal is served with a complimentary side of ash and degradation

Pretty sure these are trolls now but the reviews are hillarious

Last edited by mizlk33; 05-16-2013 at 02:30 PM..
Antho23 gave props

5 years ago '04        #65
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238 OP
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 mizlk33 said:
This was a review in that link...Wtf!

I ordered the Insalata Caprese, the Red Pepper Ravioli, and the Fig Pear Prosciutto pizza, and during my hour and a half wait for my first course, the smell of Dolly Varden trout still emanated throughout the establishment like a Boston fog. When my Insalata Caprese came (does it really take that long for a simple little salad?), I asked my lovely waitress if she noticed the odor as well. She commented that the head chef was having a not-so-fresh day and to just bear with it. I nodded in acknowledgment and let her be on her way as I indulged in my Insalata Caprese..

another one..

5 friends
54 reviews
Rae C.

Chicago, IL

5/15/2013
If you like fascism, salmonella, and a show with your meal, then Amy's Baking Company is the place for you.

The restaurant brings a taste of North Korea, Nazi Germany, and Khmer Rouge to lovely Scottsdale. Führer Amy rules her restaurant with an iron fist, botox, and intellectual incompetence, resorting to gustatory and auditory warfare on anyone questioning her dictatorship. Pizzas made with love of oppression are under-baked to absolute perfection and frozen ravioli from Costco are nuked and smothered upon recognition. Samy, Führer Amy's sugar-grandpa, heads the Amy's Baking Company Gestapo. Samy's number one skill is pillaging guest check holders for tips faster than the onset of food poisoning from raw dough.

Amy's Baking Company is easily a 4.5-star oppressive regime, but deserves 5 stars since every meal is served with a complimentary side of ash and degradation

Pretty sure these are trolls now but the reviews are hillarious
sugar-grandpa
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #66
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,891 | Props total: 8515 8515
Comment on their recent post:

Amy and Samy, ignore the haters. Ignore the Reddits. Ignore the Yelpers. I thought you guys looked great on TV. I thought your food looked wonderful. I am blind, but that doesn't matter. You guys did sound like as*holes, though.
Unlike · Reply · 2,376 · 17 hours ago

5 years ago '11        #67
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
yoo this was like an it's always sunny episode where frank and dee open a restaurant
Antho23 gave props

5 years ago '11        #68
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 KJHARDY said:
Comment on their recent post:

Amy and Samy, ignore the haters. Ignore the Reddits. Ignore the Yelpers. I thought you guys looked great on TV. I thought your food looked wonderful. I am blind, but that doesn't matter. You guys did sound like as*holes, though.
Unlike · Reply · 2,376 · 17 hours ago

ohh sh*ttt
 5 years ago '05        #69
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 450 450
Stephen C.
Scottsdale, AZ

11/17/2012
We were very disappointed with this restaurant. The food and service were average (3 Star). However, it was disappointing seeing the owner turn away a family of four with two young children citing that reservations were required when the restaurant was only a third occupied. Two minutes later a couple came into the restaurant and were immediately seated at a table for 4 without reservations. As parents, it was seeing this discrimination that resulted in our overall grade of 1 star.

I am attaching the response I received from the Owner below. I think it illustrates his attitude toward customer service:

**** Owner Response *****

Hello Stephen,
Yes I did refuse a family this evening without reservations; I actually refused hundreds of people earlier, as I do every weekend.
Last time I checked I have every legal right to refuse service to anyone. I did not refuse this family due to the fact that they had children with them I refused them because they did not have a reservation.
If you think that my Restaurant deserves one star because of that, and if you feel better about yourself by posting some stupid, pointless review on YELP, then perhaps next time you should eat at The Pita Jungle.
We send tons of people like you to them on a daily basis. So enjoy!!
Additionally perhaps you should be Man enough to post your picture next to your review. So we can see who you are. It is very easy to hide behind a computer screen while virally attacking hard working business owners. We have a name for people like you. "The Camel Toe Mafia". Just a bunch of Pussies hiding behind their computer screen.
I am very sorry that I did not refuse you too!

Thank You.
Samy (the owner)

yo this the review on yelp that got me!! from 2010 too so way before theshow... y
Antho23 gave props

5 years ago '04        #70
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 951 951
That n*gga told Ramsey "I'm the gangster, not you". I hope only the worst for the two of them.
Antho23 gave props

5 years ago '04        #71
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
@ the chick asking "Are you taking reservations for lunch tomorrow?"

old people and the internet is just a disaster waiting to happen. They better be happy they "only" ran into the Reddit and Facebook crew. 4chan wouldve destroyed them
 5 years ago '10        #72
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,891 | Props total: 8515 8515
I say Boxden should take a visit to this page.
 5 years ago '13        #73
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 4698 4698
Gordon Ramsey is as tough as they come, the fact that he gave up on helping them lets you know just how unbearable those 2 cretins are.

I'm still kinda shocked at the way that old man shoved that customer. Like wtf??
 5 years ago '05        #74
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,579 | Props total: 1338 1338
 born wisdom said:
That n*gga told Ramsey "I'm the gangster, not you". I hope only the worst for the two of them.

That sh*t had me weak!
 05-16-2013, 08:01 PM         #75
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
@ the chick asking "Are you taking reservations for lunch tomorrow?"

old people and the internet is just a disaster waiting to happen. They better be happy they "only" ran into the Reddit and Facebook crew. 4chan wouldve destroyed them
Its only a matter of time before they do.
 5 years ago '08        #76
tico86 150 heat pts150
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 7032 7032
anyone else think they are manic? Like bipolar manic?
 5 years ago '11        #77
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I can't believe I read most of that, I'm a loser today yell
 5 years ago '12        #78
OskarDaHippie 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,365 | Props total: 1986 1986
yo this thread has me questioning my life now.
A. Cuz I read it.
B. Cuz WTF at these people
 5 years ago '04        #79
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
 KJHARDY said:
I say Boxden should take a visit to this page.

better yet the restaurant itself

*may even post the footage or somethin
 5 years ago '09        #80
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
need to bump this cause I found out Amy (the wife / chef) went to prison for fraud she tried to take a $30,000 loan out with someone else social security #

There's also lots of people speculating that the restaurant is a front for her husband's money laundering, which would explain why they throw the food out customers return and don't let the waitresses use the POS system to put in orders AND why they've been in business so long even though they get little business, have high bills to pay due to the location of the restraunt.

They've hired a PR team to help them get their public image back, they're having a grand re-opening next week or something

I bet they're gonna get their own reality show, and not, at the very least- they'll do another episode with Kitchen Nightmares to try and fix their sh*t and public image by actually listening to Ramsay

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-17-2013 at 04:02 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago