Kobe Bryant’s parents says son lied about memorabilia

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 1772 1772
This has nothing to do with Kobe's money,those items probably meant a lot to him.Its about his Mom being selfish and instead of cherishing her sons achievements she tried to make money off the sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #102
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
Still waiting on the link that says Kobe brought his parents three homes....

And those championship rings are not Kobe's rings, they're rings the lakers made for his parents. They can do whatever the fu*k they want with them.
 5 years ago '10        #103
BlaccThoughtz 10 heat pts10
space
space
$578 | Props total: 139 139
 Nautilus O said:

And those championship rings are not Kobe's rings, they're rings the lakers made for his parents. They can do whatever the fu*k they want with them.

y dont you just do a google search many articles are stating he has given his parents millions of dollars and bought them many houses
 5 years ago '10        #104
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

The point isnt wut he bought anyway this type of move from the mother shows where her head is at which is just on MONEY. This man is a LEGEND next best thing to Jordan his shyt should never be sold by his mother of all people for money shyt should be "priceless" and the fact you only getting 450k when the stuff is being valued at 1.5 million is messed up. She just trying to get wutever she can like its a yardsale or something, this shoudlnt b happening from your mother. Kobe is her son as well since every1 is just mentioning that this is his mother. My mother would do anything for me bc im important to her its not just a one way thing FOOLS!!
 5 years ago '13        #105
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
 Bea5T said:
Some of yall live such productive lives

Dude above me acting all high and mighty when he's gossipping on a hip hop forum

Such ignorance. This generation is doomed because of people like you.
you on the same website in the same thread doing the same thing he doing tho
 5 years ago '09        #106
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34674 34674
 Lucky Lucas said:
you on the same website in the same thread doing the same thing he doing tho
sonned him
 5 years ago '10        #107
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BlaccThoughtz said:
y dont you just do a google search many articles are stating he has given his parents millions of dollars and bought them many houses
Obviously there isnt because a Kobe stan like yourself would've posted it pages ago

BlaccThoughtz said:
The point isnt wut he bought anyway this type of move from the mother shows where her head is at which is just on MONEY. This man is a LEGEND next best thing to Jordan his shyt should never be sold by his mother of all people for money shyt should be "priceless" and the fact you only getting 450k when the stuff is being valued at 1.5 million is messed up. She just trying to get wutever she can like its a yardsale or something, this shoudlnt b happening from your mother. Kobe is her son as well since every1 is just mentioning that this is his mother. My mother would do anything for me bc im important to her its not just a one way thing FOOLS!!

His practice shorts are priceless? You n*ggas are crazy. Not to mention the 450 was an inital payment, she'll get more once the items are sold. You got zero business acumen
 5 years ago '04        #108
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 2787 2787
 The Bully said:
jordan is still cool with his mother tho. being close to 1 parent > treating both of your parents like shyt

also jordan got 2 working achilles tendons

and more rings and points

kobe thought he was bout to pass mike on the all-time points list, basketball gods was like "HOL' UP!"
having 2 estranged parents >>>> 1 close and 1 you got k!lled

the achilles, the points, and the rings are temporary advantages MJ has. . .Talk them up while you still can

James Jordan gone for good tho
 5 years ago '10        #109
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Obviously there isnt because a Kobe stan like yourself would've posted it pages ago

His practice shorts are priceless? You n*ggas are crazy. Not to mention the 450 was an inital payment, she'll get more once the items are sold. You got zero business acumen
Bruh ur crazy u do realize who Kobe is right u dnt think his high school shyt would b priceless 2 his mother? Ur talking bout business acument but u would let ur mother spend all ur dough just cuz her title is mom. Ur a smart guy bruh. Lol
 5 years ago '10        #110
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

Ur not smart enough 2 know how 2 look up something urself n*gga. I dnt need 2 prove shyt 2 u ur the 1 asking about it so look it up fool. Lazy a.ss n*gga talk shyt without doing any damn research. Young a.ss n*gga these days. Ha!
 5 years ago '11        #111
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 abstractq said:
Unlikely

Marital relations is one of the many off the court things Kobe holds over jordan

and not getting his father k!lled

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #112
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 BlaccThoughtz said:
Bruh ur crazy u do realize who Kobe is right u dnt think his high school shyt would b priceless 2 his mother? Ur talking bout business acument but u would let ur mother spend all ur dough just cuz her title is mom. Ur a smart guy bruh. Lol
Kobe's a basketball player to me, but the way you talking it seems like he's your boo

The word is acumen....but how she spending his dough, when the items belong to her?

BlaccThoughtz said:
Ur not smart enough 2 know how 2 look up something urself n*gga. I dnt need 2 prove shyt 2 u ur the 1 asking about it so look it up fool. Lazy a.ss n*gga talk shyt without doing any damn research. Young a.ss n*gga these days. Ha!
I'm not smart enough to look up something on the internet that I'm stating doesn't exist on the internet... interesting....

So you went to look it up, couldn't find it, and came back in the thread disheartened and disappointed and figured you would blame it on me by saying I'm not smart enough to look it up and I should do the research.....

Try again
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy