Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,426 | Props total: 35320 35320
 82Koo said:
I understand all the kobe haters (ie Lebron d!ck riders aka The Bully and his brokeback brothers) are going claim he is a scum bag but you aint in none fo these n*ggas shoes so stop it
meanwhile this bum keeps mentioning my name in everyone of his posts

i still have no idea who the fukk you are, but thanks for keeping The Bully brand name relevant
 5 years ago '09        #82
space
space
 abstractq said:
the n*gga fu*ks every bi*ch he wants and been caught a number of times but dont want to end up like Jordan having his wife walk away with 100+ million
it's gonna happen regardless. retirement papers aren't the only papers he'll be signing within the next year
 5 years ago '04        #83
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9606 9606
 Poohdini said:
he making 30 mill a year just from the lakers and hes got a price limit on how much he will spend on a house for his MOM? cmon kobe
 CTR said:
Why are you worrying about this n*ggas money and what he should do with it?
Grow the fu*k UP lil bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Muthafu*kas are always in other people's business and quick to judge.
I hate n*ggas like you, why don't you just fall over and die because you are just taking up space you lazy fu*k.
Talking about "He got this and that so he should do THIS because if he doesn't then he sucks"
Eat a d!ck ho a.ss n*gga.
 Poohdini said:
 5 years ago '04        #84
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 The Bully said:
it's gonna happen regardless. retirement papers aren't the only papers he'll be signing within the next year
Unlikely

Marital relations is one of the many off the court things Kobe holds over jordan

Along with not being a raging alcoholic
Allowing pictures with n*ggas
and not getting his father k!lled
 5 years ago '05        #85
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8973 8973
We'll never know the full story, which is how it should be. My opinion, his mom even considering selling that stuff, is pretty f*cked up. Seems a like a petty move, as if she was trying to hurt him or something. The entire situation was put on front street, with that move. Kobe also shouldn't have put that tweet out there. With that being said, talking about Kobe's finances and what he has and hasn't bought is avoiding the real issue. There has to be some limit. We read countless articles about entertainers blowing their money, most of it is a result of being overly generous. I love my mom to death, my siblings too. I'm nowhere near rich (financially speaking), but I make pretty good money and I know what it's like to have fam/"friends" constantly hit you up. You have to put a limit on that sh*t, or you'll end up being one of those stories of lost wealth.
 5 years ago '04        #86
ctown33 51 heat pts51
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 438 438
wow really? thats tripped out i may have had to take that L lol
 5 years ago '10        #87
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 TrillSwag said:
Please show us a legit source that he says he bought her a 8 million dollar home. That is a lie.
And most sources reporting this story are saying he moved her to a new multimillion dollar house. Never says he bought the house and put it in her name. That wouldn't even make sense. Because if he ever got divorced that house wouldn't count towards half. Smarten up dummies and use common sense.
The mother in law's PRIOR house was $3.2 million. Common sense says that the mother law UPGRADED her living arrangements.

Whose name the house is in is irrelevant in this particular case. The point is that Kobe's mom feels that Kobe treats his in laws better than her.

Even if Kobe only purchased a $3 million home for his mother in law, the fact is that he is offering his biological mom $450k for a DOWNPAYMENT on a home. In world is this acceptable?
 5 years ago '06        #88
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,868 | Props total: 262 262
"bi*ch you wasn't with me shooting in the gym"
 5 years ago '10        #89
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 82Koo said:
YOu sound like a hoe a.ss n*gga counting Kobe's pockets when it comes to his fu*king wife!!!!!!!!!!
Its his wife if he is a millionaire you dont think he aint gonna spoil the mother of his kids which also happens to be his wife. Youll n*gga are some serious keyboard gangsters. Also no one has brought up the point of his mom wants 450k to put on a down payment for a house. But it doesn't talk about how much the house cost altogether plus what does his mom do. If she needs to sell his stuff for a down payment then how does she plan on making the monthly payment for her new house? If he makes the down payment i guess he is suppose to make all the monthly payment too? At what point does he start to take care of his wife and kids yo know his own family? I understand all the kobe haters (ie Lebron d!ck riders aka The Bully and his brokeback brothers) are going claim he is a scum bag but you aint in none fo these n*ggas shoes so stop it
Look below the green writing. Clearly you missed when I said "I'm all about putting the wife first...even before the mother."

This is not about the wife. This is about Pam feeling like Kobe treats his mother in law better than her. Vanessa's frivolous material bs is only EVIDENCE that Kobe has NO problem wasting money...so him being tight with the wallet looks like its only applicable to his parents...and that is bs.

Me bringing up Vanessa was not the basis of my point. It was included to support That Kobe does not mind spending money.

Last edited by Pete Butter; 05-15-2013 at 12:48 PM..
 05-15-2013, 12:13 PM         #90
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #91
space
space
 abstractq said:
Unlikely

Marital relations is one of the many off the court things Kobe holds over jordan

Along with not being a raging alcoholic
Allowing pictures with n*ggas
and not getting his father k!lled
jordan is still cool with his mother tho. being close to 1 parent > treating both of your parents like shyt

also jordan got 2 working achilles tendons

and more rings and points

kobe thought he was bout to pass mike on the all-time points list, basketball gods was like "HOL' UP!"
 5 years ago '10        #92
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 82Koo said:
YOu sound like a hoe a.ss n*gga counting Kobe's pockets when it comes to his fu*king wife!!!!!!!!!!
Its his wife if he is a millionaire you dont think he aint gonna spoil the mother of his kids which also happens to be his wife. Youll n*gga are some serious keyboard gangsters. Also no one has brought up the point of his mom wants 450k to put on a down payment for a house. But it doesn't talk about how much the house cost altogether plus what does his mom do. If she needs to sell his stuff for a down payment then how does she plan on making the monthly payment for her new house? If he makes the down payment i guess he is suppose to make all the monthly payment too? At what point does he start to take care of his wife and kids yo know his own family? I understand all the kobe haters (ie Lebron d!ck riders aka The Bully and his brokeback brothers) are going claim he is a scum bag but you aint in none fo these n*ggas shoes so stop it
ALSO, most mortgage companies request a 20% down payment for homes. So if the mom is requesting, $450K we can a.ssume that the home is $2.2 million...unless she is being super responsible and requesting more than the 20%.

Oh, and by the way...$2.2 million is LESS than the $3+ million (the home cost that is floating around) that Kobe provided for his mother in law. Does Kobe's mother in law have a job to pay for that note...I think not
 5 years ago '05        #93
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Some of yall live such productive lives

Dude above me acting all high and mighty when he's gossipping on a hip hop forum

Such ignorance. This generation is doomed because of people like you.
 5 years ago '05        #94
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,219 | Props total: 15784 15784
Damn shame that this n*gga Kobe should of had a contract in writing stating that his mom couldn't sell any of his memorablilia
 05-15-2013, 01:40 PM         #95
45-Colt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see where yall getting this he bought his mother in law 8 million dollar home. Only home I came across was a 3.2 million dollar home that he bought after the r*pe scandal. Which her mom in law dont even on. That they let her move in so she can be closer to the grandkids. If he sell it, its his money not hers. So I don't see the uproar.

The thing I see fu*ked up is they doing personal gain. Not to pay off debt or hospital bills or for charity just say they can buy a better house. From i was reading they she selling 2 championship rings and his high school basketball jersey. What parent would sell those personal items. Them rings alone could be sold a million a pop. To me is sound like it is to be selfish and to get back at him.
 5 years ago '04        #96
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
 stogz said:
Dude is the cancer on his professional team... he's a cancer for his family. He's selfish on the court... selfish off the court... "indian giver". Chooses video wh0ores over his fam. This dude is a piece of work
God your an idiot.
 5 years ago '10        #97
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
was they with him shooting in the gym?
 5 years ago '07        #98
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,861 | Props total: 2380 2380
the level of kobe hate is phenomenal. his moms is trying to sell his fu*kin childhood and ppl take her side
 5 years ago '04        #99
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Piccolo said:
oh my god the pot calling the kettle black. Everyone of you idiots here are gossiping about his pockets and issues yall know nothing about.
but you came into the thread to see what everybody is talking about.... get a fckin life troll
 5 years ago '09        #100
space
space
 cold_young_thug said:
God your an idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy