Kobe Bryant’s parents says son lied about memorabilia

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
raymond05 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 755 755
Kobe looking like a really sh*tty son, i mean whatever the whole story is you dont need to be taking your patrents to court
 5 years ago '11        #62
KushGotMeFaded 
space
space
$238 | Props total: 0 0
I dont know anymore than the next person about his life but I doubt Kobe wrapped up his memorabilia and gave it to his moms as a christmas gift. He probably wanted a nice place to keep his accomplishments and rewards so who better than to pass it on to than mom dukes to keep in her house. Probably thought she would be proud to display her sons accomplishments. Not sell them for money like she's starving and needs the bread.
 5 years ago '04        #63
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1248 1248
Kobe the deadbeat son
 05-15-2013, 12:58 AM         #64
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Kobe the deadbeat son
 5 years ago '05        #65
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 raymond05 said:
Kobe looking like a really sh*tty son, i mean whatever the whole story is you dont need to be taking your patrents to court
He's not.
 5 years ago '12        #66
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17061 17061
 CTR said:
Why are you worrying about this n*ggas money and what he should do with it?
Grow the fu*k UP lil bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Muthafu*kas are always in other people's business and quick to judge.
I hate n*ggas like you, why don't you just fall over and die because you are just taking up space you lazy fu*k.
Talking about "He got this and that so he should do THIS because if he doesn't then he sucks"
Eat a d!ck ho a.ss n*gga.
Hi Vanessa. Good post

(And the irony of a post like this coming from a n*gga whose name says "Accountant" above it )
 5 years ago '11        #67
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 The Bully said:
kobe stans bout to go at pamela's neck, she's chris childs/raja bell status to them

what's funny is kobe would slap the shyt outta yall for talking wreckless about his parents, no matter how much he might be beefing with them
HAHA YEAH THE fu*k RIGHT ID 3 PIECE THAT n*gga WORD TO C CHILDS
 5 years ago '12        #68
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,981 | Props total: 17061 17061
First of all I think the whole thing is pretty dumb...and its one of the reasons I'd never want any fame/celebrity...you can't even have a disagreement with mom/pops without it becoming the talk of the nation

But IMO this has nothing to do with money, memorabilia, or any houses....this all goes back to when he first married Vanessa...remember the public beef his mom/pops had with him marrying her...they said she was a gold digger and sh*t way back then...n*gga aint speak to his parents for like 3 year...IMO this is just a public continuation of that...

Its still pretty dumb though. I mean looking at it from his angle its like...damn this is my history...these are my accolades....my grand kids/great grand kids can see this sh*t and be proud of it...But then if im his moms/pops im looking at it like yo...n*gga dont leave this fu*k sh*t in my house if I cant do anything with it

Eh oh well
 5 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
 wtr1906 said:

Letting the outside world in family business is never going to end well... they should have handled this situation without lawyers
Didn't have a choice. Money had already exchanged hands and the auction house already had potential buyers lined up. If they could I'm sure they would keep it private and settle it out of the limelight but that route was aborted a long time ago.

Still a shame though.
 05-15-2013, 03:15 AM         #70
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '10        #71
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8139 8139
Still waiting for the link to an article that says Kobe bought 3 homes for his parents.

05-15-2013, 05:26 AM         #72
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Money and blood don't mix like 2 d!cks with no bi*ch.....
 5 years ago '12        #73
TrillSwag 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,194 | Props total: 7383 7383
 Pete Butter said:
QUESTIONS....

(1) Where does it state that Kobe purchased 3 houses for his parents?
(2) Where all of these 3 houses owned at the same time or did they sell one house to upgrade to a new house?
(3) How much did each of these houses cost because all 3 houses can be worth $750K (totalling $2.2Million) which is LESS THAN THE $8 Million home that he purchased for his wife's mother

I'm all about putting the wife first...even before the mother. BUT this seems like Kobe is acting like a bi*ch. $4 miillion ring for wife...$8 million home for mother n law (even though she still gets alimony) and countless other BS like $1000 purses, shoes, clothes, etc. Kobe is an a.ss of epic proportions.
Please show us a legit source that he says he bought her a 8 million dollar home. That is a lie.
And most sources reporting this story are saying he moved her to a new multimillion dollar house. Never says he bought the house and put it in her name. That wouldn't even make sense. Because if he ever got divorced that house wouldn't count towards half. Smarten up dummies and use common sense.
 5 years ago '06        #74
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Dude is the cancer on his professional team... he's a cancer for his family. He's selfish on the court... selfish off the court... "indian giver". Chooses video wh0ores over his fam. This dude is a piece of work
Must be a Celtics fan.....
 5 years ago '04        #75
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 82Koo said:
(Barkley, Shaq, Webber*(he maynot be too great)) who have to do tv just to maintain their lifestyles.
I'm pretty sure Shaq doesnt have to do TV just to maintain his lifestyle....but them other n*ggas....
 5 years ago '12        #76
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,705 | Props total: 22071 22071
 LakerFan said:
Must be a Celtics fan.....
 5 years ago '04        #77
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 2799 2799
 Dee504 said:
You're right but still I'd spoil my moms before any random bi*ch wife or not. If you can give a bi*ch a 4 million dollar ring you give your mom whatever ridiculous demand she wants.
n*gga,

Kobe buying his wife the 4 million dollar ring was an investment b. . .So was buying her mom that lavish crib

Maybe you n*ggas forgot, but kobe was caught fu*king random white trash in colorado and was accused of r*pe. the $4 million ring wasnt some sh*t that he just wanted to buy for vanessa. . . It was some sh*t he bought to keep her from raping his pockets in divorce

View the mother in laws house as the same thing. Its not like he putting her mom above his, its that the n*gga fu*ks every bi*ch he wants and been caught a number of times but dont want to end up like Jordan having his wife walk away with 100+ million

He bought his mom mad houses. . .She probably also gets a SIZEABLE monthly stipend from this n*gga. . .he gave her old memorabilia so that she could look at it and be proud of the GOAT she helped raise. And now shes on some ungrateful sh*t trying to sell it for profit
 5 years ago '10        #78
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 Pete Butter said:
QUESTIONS....

(1) Where does it state that Kobe purchased 3 houses for his parents?
(2) Where all of these 3 houses owned at the same time or did they sell one house to upgrade to a new house?
(3) How much did each of these houses cost because all 3 houses can be worth $750K (totalling $2.2Million) which is LESS THAN THE $8 Million home that he purchased for his wife's mother

I'm all about putting the wife first...even before the mother. BUT this seems like Kobe is acting like a bi*ch. $4 miillion ring for wife...$8 million home for mother n law (even though she still gets alimony) and countless other BS like $1000 purses, shoes, clothes, etc. Kobe is an a.ss of epic proportions.

YOu sound like a hoe a.ss n*gga counting Kobe's pockets when it comes to his fu*king wife!!!!!!!!!!
Its his wife if he is a millionaire you dont think he aint gonna spoil the mother of his kids which also happens to be his wife. Youll n*gga are some serious keyboard gangsters. Also no one has brought up the point of his mom wants 450k to put on a down payment for a house. But it doesn't talk about how much the house cost altogether plus what does his mom do. If she needs to sell his stuff for a down payment then how does she plan on making the monthly payment for her new house? If he makes the down payment i guess he is suppose to make all the monthly payment too? At what point does he start to take care of his wife and kids yo know his own family? I understand all the kobe haters (ie Lebron d!ck riders aka The Bully and his brokeback brothers) are going claim he is a scum bag but you aint in none fo these n*ggas shoes so stop it
 5 years ago '10        #79
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 272 272
 Tha754kid said:
I'm pretty sure Shaq doesnt have to do TV just to maintain his lifestyle....but them other n*ggas....
You dont think shunie is digging into Shaq pockets with alimony and all the child support for all them kids. Trust and believe that shaq broke like barkley but his pockets are losing weight cause he isnt getting an nba contract anymore
 5 years ago '05        #80
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,927 | Props total: 6177 6177
 CTR said:
Why are you worrying about this n*ggas money and what he should do with it?
Grow the fu*k UP lil bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
Muthafu*kas are always in other people's business and quick to judge.
I hate n*ggas like you, why don't you just fall over and die because you are just taking up space you lazy fu*k.
Talking about "He got this and that so he should do THIS because if he doesn't then he sucks"
Eat a d!ck ho a.ss n*gga.
that ether.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy